• ベストアンサー

和→英が上手くできません。

Austerの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • Auster
  • ベストアンサー率35% (21/59)
回答No.1

fishermanさん、とてもいいお話ですね。 千羽鶴は、「a thousand origami paper cranes」です。 簡単に訳して見ました。 I entered hospital for pneumonia at the 3rd grade in Junior high. The doctor said to me, "It might be difficult to leave hospital before the examination for high school. It shocked me very much. I could not eat anything because of pain of lungs. A few days later, my younger brother and sister visited me with a thousand origami paper cranes by themselves. Though we were on bad terms each other before that, they made it for me! It touched me very much. Through the encouragement of this, I tried to eat more and leave hospital before the examination. I found the importance of family by this experience. 最後は、Entering hospital showed me the importance of family.と いってもいいですが。 いかがでしょうか。

fisherman
質問者

お礼

お早い回答ありがとうございますm(__)m 一番気になっていた千羽鶴がわかって、とても嬉しかったです(^○^) 大変参考になりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

My husband died about four years ago. He died very suddenly two days before his 50th birthday from a very aggressive form of blood cancer. It was a shock to everyone, and very tragic. At that time, my older sister and my mom were in Korea, my younger brother in Hong Kong and my younger sister was local but pregnant. my younger sister was localとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• guilted into doing this

I am a woman in my mid-60s. I was sexually abused by an older brother from the ages of about 8 to 11, although it may have occurred when I was much younger, also. I've pushed it to the back of my mind all these years; never told anyone except my gynecologist and a therapist a while ago. Despite this, I was able to maintain a reasonable relationship with this brother. Now he is quite sick and my two younger brothers expect me to join them in taking care of him. Quite simply, I resent being guilted into doing this. guilted into doing thisの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• act out

I work long hours in order to contribute to our rent and utilities. My sister and I are essentially raising our younger brother, who has been struggling in school and acting out. https://www.arcamax.com/healthandspirit/lifeadvice/anniesmailbox/s-2054072 ここでのacting outはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

I used to do YOGA every day a couple of years ago, so my body was pretty flexible and fit. I was healthy. However I was getting less interested doing YOGA. Instead I started going jogging three days a week. About the same time, I started to have too much appetite. I could not stop eating until I get full in every meal. In spite of I do jogging, I ended up getting so much weight and to have big tummy. I will DO brush up on YOGA for my body and I am going to eat less little by little.

• よろしくお願いします

"Pete" was a friend of mine. He was 20 years older than I and died at the age of 87. He worked hard his entire life and retired with his wife, and they lived in a small but nice house in Palm Springs. They didn't spend much money and had just enough for a comfortable retirement. Their main source of wealth was their house, which was valued at $600,000, and they owned it free and clear. I live in Los Angeles, a little more than 100 miles from Palm Springs, and we kept in touch by phone at least once a week. I would visit him in person three or four times a year. The point is that I did not keep track of Pete day to day. You can imagine my surprise when one day I woke up to find three voice messages from him saying that I must fire his new caregiver, "George." I called Pete back but could not reach him. I found out later that he had been taken to the hospital and had died several hours later, alone in the hospital room with George. I was immediately suspicious because Pete had been in excellent health, but I could prove nothing. The hospital said he died of "heart failure," and considering his advanced age, that was that. Pete left me various personal items in his will, and when I went to his house to retrieve them, I was shocked to discover that George had moved into his bedroom. George is younger than I am, but he was suddenly having an affair with Pete's widow! I was too disgusted to comment, especially by the timing. that was thatはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?あと、 by the timingはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• ▼英語

I'm doing pretty will. I just got back from visiting my parents. I went there with my brother to help them. They live on a big piece of property by themselves and they are very old so they need some help sometimes. I was not able to get onto Facebook for two days so I just managed to get back on today. がんばってみたんですけど和訳できません。良かったらお願いします。

• 英文法 仮定法

英文法 仮定法で 辞書では http://www.alc.co.jp/index.html If I was 20 years younger, I'd marry her myself. If I were asked to give any advice to~ とふたつあります。 if I were と If I was はどう使い分けるのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 日本語訳してください!

I have one younger sister, and then I have an older half-sister who I never really get to see anymore since she's on my dad's side.

• 和訳お願いします

i've grown used to not doing it~ i'm more into chewing candies~ like mentos and others grow use とはなんなんでしょう? I was wondering what city in case I was ever able to come and visit you one day! 和訳お願いします。

• 英作文

学校の課題で、"My High School Days"という題で英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な部分等あると思いますので、添削していただこうと、質問させていただきました。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I went attended ABC High School. This school was founded in 1961 by Taro Oda. It is co-education now. But it was a boys' school before 1994, DEF girl's High School was next to it. They merged it in 1994 and became ABC High School. It has generally course only now. But generally course has three courses, A course, B course and C course. When I was senior, there were 48 classes in this school, and more than 1,700 students were studying in this school. I belonged to B course. In the B course, we studied aiming at entrance to school to the university. I and my friends always went to the school by bicycle. I was doing it for exercise and a saving. It takes me about fifty minutes from my home to the school. My favorite subject is civics. I liked the modern society in particular. My best friends in high school were Yuichi Masuda, Yoshitaka Ito and Toshimitsu Kato. We used to go to Miyawaki Bookstore or Book Square in Matsusaka after school by bicycle. It was late that I always arrived at the house because these bookstores were long way from my house. I belonged to the rugby club. But I have never play rugby. Because my teacher made me and my friend the member of the club by force to direct our life and to let me study. So we studied mathematics in the teacher's room while other members did club activities. My impressive teacher was Mr. Ishimoto. He was my teacher when I was junior, and teacher was mathematics and rugby club. He was severe, grim and strong.  Therefore I and my friends could not disobey. If we had not good exam result, he punched us. So my friends studied English and mathematics very hard. But I knew his good point. He always thought about students. Therefore he was very strict with us. It will not still change.