• ベストアンサー

英語でメール

I'll take a exam と送信したんですが 相手から good luck! i finished mine for now, i don't know when i'll have more i think i have one for japanese again but i revised it d^^b と返信されました。 英語能力の低い僕は???ってなってしまって・・・ なんていってるんでしょうか。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1 日本で同じ学校に通っている外国人の友達かな? 2 日本で質問者様とは違う学校に通っている外国人の友達かな? 3 それとも外国に住んでいる日本語を勉強している学生さんかな? お二人の置かれている状況によって微妙に違うニュアンスに解釈できますが。。。 とりあえず勝手な想像で「3」かな? 質問者様が「試験があるんだ」と言ったのに対して、 「(試験)頑張って。」 「私(僕)の方は試験が終わったとこ。いつまた試験があるか分かんないけどね。」 「日本語の試験がまたあると思うんだけど、もう復讐しちゃった。^^(イェーイ)」 みたいな感じでしょうか。 お友達の置かれた状況が分からないのでもし微妙に間違っていたらすみません。。。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が正しいか教えてください。

Firstly, I maintain that the exam. Now, children have to do exam in my country. Mid-term test is part of exam. They study for mid-term test. My score is very bad when I was junior high school student. I was very sad. This is because I have study hard. It is true I could give good score, but I had given the exam for go to high school. My friend had given the exam too. While she have study hard, she couldn’t gave the exam. It is because she gave off heat on the day of the exam. Now, however, she is very happy. After all, she can do what she wants to do. I think it was luck. I didn’t know it happens. Now, but, I thinking it was luck. So I suppose that luck is important very much. この英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。 間違いがあれば、指摘してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語のメール内容の翻訳をお願いします。

ロシアの子(高校生)と英語を使用してメールをしているのですが、スラング(?)もちらほらあって、なかなか訳せません・・・ 自分なりに訳してみたものの、自信がないので訳をお願いします。 Imma okay,exam was OK,it isn't hard fo' me,but i still don't know what my mark is x) If it's 4 or 5(We have 1 2 3 4 5 mark scale,1-the worst,5-the best) i'll be happy so fucking much xD Wahh,you're happy!We have our last vacantions in winter(30 december-12 January) Now we're study :X I'm not bad @ school but it's boring sometimes... Yeah,i watch it!Japan not so bad!Russians in Canada aren't ready i guess.they're terrible :( Yeah,they make us angry X_X Noo,your town famous by Toyota and Mitsubishi motors factory like i know :P we're party right now i drunk a lot so i don't know what i'm writing now %) i like sakura photos it's bso beauty ^_^ Yeah it's Olympic city 2014 (: You're great,Saki!<3 wait fo' u 一応、私が送った文章です。(省略しています、あと文章に自信はないです;;) We are spring vacations now ^o^ I watching the Olympics on TV recently. Are you watching it? :) My favorite player was not good at condition, So I getting a severe shock!!! >_< Wow! it' great!!! My town is not famous very much! :0 But I hope spring comes soon! Because I want to show you the Japanese cherry blossoms ;) Good luck with your national exam! xD I know Sochi!! x) The Olympics will be held in four years, isn't there? Always thank you for the nice letter and phots! 訳をよろしくお願いします!

• 英語について

Hello. I finished today's plan. (今日の予定は終わりました) If you have time today, could you take me to the market? (もしお手すきでしたら、マーケットに連れて行っていただけないでしょうか?) If you don't have time today, whenever is fine. (もし忙しいのであればいつでも大丈夫です) Thank you for your support. (あなたのサポートに感謝します) こちらの文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします

• メールの添削をお願いします。

数回分ずつチケットを買って、予約して通うシステムの英会話教室に何年か通っていました。チケットはまだ残っているのですが、最近忙しくて行けなくなってきて、多分このままやめることになると思います。せめてメールで先生にお礼の挨拶をしたいと思うのですが、以下のメールで大丈夫でしょうか?(ちなみに先生はずいぶん年下。) よろしくお願い致します。 Hello, I'm a little busy lately, so I don't know if I can come to the class again. In case I can't, thank you for everything! I had a wonderful time at ○○(学校名). Good bye for now. Take care.

• 英語を直してくださいますか。

英語を直してくださいますか。 宜しくお願いいたします。 I am in Japan now and sorry I didn't tell you about that. Thank you for all have done for me. I've really enjoyed my stay in England. I don't know that she is looking for a tenants or not. If you are available, could you call to her directly? See you again in England. 私は今日本で、それを知らせないで帰国してごめんなさい。 色々とありがとう。 イギリス滞在をとっても楽しみました。 彼女(部屋を貸してる人)がまだ人(部屋を借りてくれる人)を探してるかわからないけど もし可能なら直接電話してもらえますか。 またイギリスで会いましょう。

• 英語を訳してください。

hey,thank you for asking, i just got home now! i can't wait to come back again soon :-) take care too! 外国の知り合いからメッセージが返信されたのですが訳せません(^_^;) どなたか教えてください。

• アメリカ映画の英語の訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

アメリカ映画の英語の訳、お願いします。 分かったつもりの所は()に訳入れたんですけど・・・ 間違ってたらご指摘・修正して頂ければ・・・助かります。。。 (1) I just don't know if this is what I want. For good. (これが求めていた物なのか、まだわからないんだ、) (????)永遠だと意味が・・・?何ですけど (2) Look, we'll get through the Gabe thing... (いいか、乗り越えるんだ、ゲイブのコトは…) (3) You'll never get what you want unless you take it. (事実を受け入れない限り何も得る事は出来ないよ) (4)連続した主人公の台詞 You know, You and Gabe have always been able to point and take, (?????) no questions asked.(何の質問もせず) You don't realize it's not like that for other people. (世間一般と違う事に気付いてないんだ) It's fucking ignorant! (鈍感さヤバ過ぎ) (5) Don't get all emotional and faggy on me, ok? (感情的になんないでくれ、で、あっちの趣味も、いい?) I'm sick of being your childhood wet dream, Shaun. (うんざりなんだよ、あんたの『下のオモリ』すんのは) I'm done. (おしまいだ) 以上、ヨロシクお願います m(_ _)m

• 英語の「日本語がわからない」

I don't understand much Japanese . I don't know Japanese. 書き言葉と話し言葉の違い?

• 和訳お願いします!

■Hi Sawa! (For some reason, my computer wont write Japanese, so I'll just write in English for now. Hope that's ok^^;) I saw your drawings, they're so pretty! I also have a devArt ▼これがよく分かりません。 (For some reason, my computer wont write Japanese, so I'll just write in English for now. Hope that's ok^^;) ▼これは絵が可愛いと言っているのですよね? I saw your drawings, they're so pretty! I also have a devArt

• whether ~ 「~かどうか」

まるで初歩的な質問で恐縮なんですけど、 I don't know whether he will fail in the exam. I don't know whether or not he will fail in the exam. I don't know whether he will fail or not in the exam. I don't know whether he will fail in the exam or not. 上の文章のどれが正しくて、どれが間違いなのですか?