• ベストアンサー

英→和訳助けて下さい!!!

英→和訳助けて下さい!!! 顧客ロイヤルティに関するグラフで… Customer loyalty matrixという表なのですが… Quality evaluation(品質評価)とPrice evaluation(価格評価)の2項目があり、それぞれExpensive relationshipとDiscount relationship、Poor valueとOutstanding valueとあるのですが、和訳する場合どう訳すのがシックリくるのでしょうか? どなたかお力かして下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Gracies
  • ベストアンサー率45% (150/332)
回答No.1

<Price evaluation> <Quality evaluation> (1)価格が高くて品質も良い Expensive relationship & Outstanding value (2)価格が高くて品質が悪い Expensive relationship & Poor value (3)価格が安くて品質が良い Discount relationship & Outstanding value (4)価格が安くて品質も悪い Discount relationship & Poor value 但し、座標軸に載せる場合には、価格=高価⇔安価                品質=良い⇔悪い  ※参考に;どんな感じを受けるか  (1)=高価な  (2)=劣悪な  (3)=お得な  (4)=安価な         

peruko527
質問者

お礼

早速の回答ありがとうございますヽ(*´∀`)ノ 非常に分かり易い回答で、やっと理解出来ました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• valueの意味

こんにちは offer value in terms of price and qualityとは、 ”低価格で高品質な”と解釈しても良いのでしょうか? ここのvalueの意味で悩んでいます。 下記の文章の解釈で困っています。 It is my responsibility to provide customers with services that offer value in terms of price and quality. 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳です。 中々いい訳が出来ずに困っています。 Innovation & Excellence Our dedicatead Center of Excellence focus on innovation, delivery excellence & quality, and creates new solutions for addressing challenges faced by various industries We have gained the reputaion of being a sustained partener to our clients who value our relationship. We enjoy an implicit univaled status of being a one of a kind solutions provider. We provide analytical value and an undeniable cost of owenership to clients, enabling them to enhance their competitiveness and revenue growth. イノベーションとエクセレンス。エクセレンスって何だよ!!どう訳したら良いんだよ!! delivery excellence とか訳せれるか!密かな状況楽しんでいるんじゃねーよ! って感じで訳ができません。 適訳が中々に難しいです。 会社の自己紹介(っというかPRですね)の資料で、Oracle技術の紹介の一文です。 良ければよろしくお願いします。

• 会社概要の和訳です。

友人のウェブサイトの和訳を頼まれました。  彼の英語に癖があるせいか、難儀しています。 Rupsa International . Is a registered dominate devotion of its sisterhood 100% export oriented factories who incorporated in Bangladesh with 5 years experiences organize, distribute orders, purchase raw materials contrivance and coordination of production and delivery according to global demand of buyers. Its technical and ethical work study team analyzes the entire working process to match the best quality, competitive price and timely delivery as per customer expectation worldwide. うまく訳していただける方、お願いします。  

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします! Market value Market value can only be calculated for publicly-traded companies,but it is very easy to measure. Simply take today's share value,as listed on the stock market,and multiply it by the number of shares outstanding. The result is a measure of what the company's investors believe the company is worth. A problem with market value is that it reflects not just facts and analysis of the company's value,but also investors' emotions. When overall share prices are falling,investors tend to panic and sell their shares as well,forcing down a company's share price for reasons that have nothing to do with the company. Share prices are often artificially increased for similar reasons. So the advantages of market value are that it is easy to calculate and usually provides a good,objective measure of what the company's shareholders think it is worth. Disadvantages are that it may only be calculated for publicly-held companies,and that companies' shares may be undervalued or overvalued for emotional reasons. よろしく お願いします。

• 英文とその日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

1.Turning to the left, you will find the office of the Net Audio Company next to the New Port Hotel. 2.Inflation being high, many people are worried about the increase in the price of gas during the holiday season. 3.Because we believe in the quality of our products, all of our merchandise is completely guaranteed. 4.The research found that demand for frozen food products differed considerably from season to season. 和訳 1.左に曲がると、ニューポートホテルの隣にネット・オーディオ・カンパニーのオフィスがあります。 2.インフレが上昇しているので、多くの人が長期休暇中のガソリン価格の値上がりを心配しています。 3.私どもの商品の品質に間違いはないと思っておりますので、製品すべてが100%品質保証でございます。 4.その研究で冷凍食品の需要が季節ごとに大幅に違うことがわかった。

• すみません、色々質問されて・・  和訳お願いします。

すみません、色々質問されて・・  和訳お願いします。 Hello, Thanks for your fast response and I also in pleasure doing business with you. I would like some details from you: 1. The vehicle has been described as in "small accident history, dent". Please detail me with the accident details and also send me pictures of the dented areas. Also highlight an important issue which may be not in the website. 2. Is it possible for you to provide me with a reference customer from Kenya? 3. You have stated the Total price up to Mombasa to be $4100. Are you able give a little discount? 4. The information I have informs me that shipments are done monthly. Does it imply that I would have to wait and the vehicle shipment would start at end of May meaning the vehicle gets to Mombasa June 21(Assuming 3 weeks) Kind Regards, Samuel Mbuki.

• 英語が堪能な方、どうぞよろしくお願いします。

英語が堪能な方、どうぞよろしくお願いします。 日本語を英訳お願いしたいです。 こちらはネットショップで、お客様はアメリカの方、という設定のビジネスメールです。 サイト翻訳したのですが、英訳がやはりちょっとおかしいような気がしますので、 どうかお力を貸してください。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 親愛なるお客さま お世話になっております、○○店氏名です。 このたびは、素晴らしいメッセージありがとうございました! ご注文番号 ○○店は、お客様とのご縁を大切にしたいと考えており、 お客様から頂戴した評価・コメントを励みにして日々活動いたしております。 もしご満足いただけましたら、 スタッフ一同、心待ちにしておりますので お手数おかけして恐縮ですが、もしよろしければ評価のご協力をどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 ↓こちらから簡単に評価できます 私たちは、あなたの次のご利用を楽しみにしております。 これからもどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 名前 ○○店 Dear Customer Thank you it is a ,○○ shop full name. This time thank you for a splendid message! Order number ○○The shop wants to value the relationship with the visitor, I am active with an evaluation, the comment that I got from a visitor as encouragement every day. If you are satisfied, In all the staff, one waiting expectantly for If trouble is grateful that have a seat, but is all right; the cooperation of the evaluation thank you for your cooperation. I can easily evaluate it from ↓ this We look forward to your next use. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Sincerely yours, name ○○Shop

• 会社の英訳の課題で困っています 1

英訳をする様にとの課題が出たのですが、なかなか難しく、自分なりに訳してみたものの 表現の仕方が合っているのか非常に不安なので、部分的にでも結構ですから お分かりの方教えて下さい。 かなり長くなりますので 何回かに分けて書き込みしたいと思います。 宜しくお願いします。 「お客様の発展に貢献し、以って自らの会社並びに従業員、地域社会の安定と成長を計る。 そのために、世界一の品質を目指すと共に国際競争力のある会社にする」 contributes to the customer's development, 以って自らの会社並びに従業員、 Stability and the growth of the local society are measured. For that, it aims at the best quality in the world and make it to the company where it has global competitiveness. 「みんなで造ろう 品質の○○(社名)」 Let's make it from everyone ○○ of quality (もっと適当な表現はないでしょうか・・・) 「原価を下げる」 Cost reduction 「生産性を上げ、他社に負けない価格競争力を」 Improvement of productivity and the price competitiveness not defeated at the other companies 「納期を守る」 Punctual the delivery date 「納期を守り 大きく育てようお客様の信用」 Punctual the delivery date and Let's enlarge the confidence of customer 「笑顔であいさつ 生き生き職場」 Greets with a smile and make the vivid company 「企業は人なり 人材は人財なり」 In the enterprise, talent is a person fortune the person. (全く分かりません・・・)

• 英→和訳お願いします。

アメリカのサイトでオンラインショッピングを検討中です。 下記の意味が良くわかりません。 翻訳と同時に、アメリカの郵便、郵送に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら 具体的な情報を教えていただければ幸いです。 you have the option of insuring your order during the checkout process.Delivery of all uninsured packages sent via USPS is not guaranteed and will not be replaced if the Post Office confirms delivery.

• 英和訳をお願いします。

ちょっと難しい翻訳。。。よろしくお願いします ーーーーーーーーーーー It's hard to describe how I feel other than to say I feel raped. I use the term 'raped' because that is how I feel. For example, when a girl is raped and then meets her rapist, she would experience uncontrollable anger, helplessness and fear. And that's exactly how I felt walking into court. どう説明すればいいか分からないが、この刑事司法制度からレイプされたと感じる。完全にレイプされたと感じるので「レイプ」という表現を使っている。例えば、女の子が強姦され、そしてその強姦犯人を合うと、その女の子は制御できない怒り、無力感、と、恐怖を感じるだろう。 それは裁判所に入るとその通り感じていた。 ーーーーーーーーーーー

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 今年の収益は20万以下ですが、コロナ収束後には超える可能性があります。
  • 開業届を出す際、確定申告の対象期間が関係してくるため、悩んでいます。
  • 10月に出すと3月までに確定申告をしなければならず、1月に出す方がキリが良いのか悩んでいます。
回答を見る