• ベストアンサー

お土産を渡す時の英語のフレーズについて

空港にインド人のゲストをお迎えに行くのですが、日本のお土産を渡そうと思います。そこで、渡す時の一連の会話ですが A : Are you going to buy something from japan for your family? A : I wish you like this.  ~渡す~ A : Here's a little something for you from Japan. では、変ですかね?笑

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marimo_16
  • ベストアンサー率55% (29/52)
回答No.3

>空港にインド人のゲストをお迎えに行く ということは、この方は日本に到着したとこ ってことですかね。 それならば、ウエルカム ギフト と言われた方が、相手の方はしっくりくると思います。 そして、あなたが気に入ってくれたらうれしい、 あなたの家族の方々も気に入ってくれたらもっとうれしい、と伝えたらいかがでしょう。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

A. Do you think to buy anything in Japan for your family?      ~渡す~ A.Please accept this.It is my heartfelt souvenir for your family.  I hope you like that.

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

A : Are you going to buy something in Japan for your family? A : I hope you like this.  ~渡す~ A : Here's little something in Japan for you.

関連するQ&A

• これはなんて書いてありますか?

これはなんて書いてありますか? Just a little something to keep you going I miss you. Just is a little encouragement and support for you.

• ここでのsomethingの意味はなんですか?

荷物を運んだベルボーイに対して お客がHere is a little something for you. で、訳が、少ないですがどうぞ。となっています。 ここのsomethingは何か意味があるんでしょうか? はいチップをどうぞという感じには言わないんでしょうか。 お願いします

• NHKラジオ「基礎英語2」をお聴きの皆様へ

どうかお教えください。 私テキストなしで「基礎英語2」を聴いております。 本日10/22分でどうしても聞き取れなかった文があるのです。 「気持ちばかりですが…」 とか 「つまらないものですが…」 みたいな和文だったと思います。 "Here's a little something for you."で合ってますか? お恥ずかしいのですがお教えください。 実はちょうど明日英国からのお客様へちょっとしたお土産を 渡す機会があるものですから一言添えればと思いました。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 大大大至急お願いします。この英語のMAILを訳してください。

大大大至急お願いします。この英語のMAILを訳してください。 Hi! I come from Switzerland, work for an IT company in Shinjuku and now live not far from Kawasaki. I have been in Japan for 2 months only so I am still new here but I can speak Japanese a little ^^ Oh and I wanted to say you look pretty! Do you already have a boyfriend? ;)

• 英語を日本語に訳してくれませんか。

I have a store here my freinds will like the stuff they will by a lot of stuff from you big business here

• Wordの改行時の空白について

初歩的な質問でスイマセン。 Wordの箇条書きで改行する際に、 段落ごとに番号を振る機能を使用しているんですが、 10行目以降は空白が出来てしまいます。 1.Go ahead. / Go ahead and use mine. 2..Here. / Here’s a little something for you.      :      : 8.Just a little. / I’m a little concerned about your outfit. 9.Don’t. / Please don’t. ⇔OK/Sure/Go ahead 10.    Be patient. / Be careful with the Boss today.    ↓   ココです。この空白をなんとか出来ませんでしょうか。 10.Be patient. / Be careful with the Boss today.    ↓ 改行ごとにこういう状態にしたいのですが、 ご存知の方、PC原始人にお知恵を借してくださいませんか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

In Indonesia, a common greeting is , 'Are you going for a wash?' This may annoy a foreign student who stays with an Indonesian family . Even though she may like the family very much , and even though she may speak excellent Indonesian and know that, 'Are you going for a wash?' is a polite greeting , she still may get irritated when members of the family greet her in this way when she is heading to the washroom with her towel. A very common form of greeting is to ask whether someone has eaten yet.Many Asian cultures use this as a from of greeting , not just the Chinese. For example , the Burmese are always asking. ' Have you eaten?' The appropriate response is to say that you have. Like, 'How are you?' and 'Where are you going?', 'Have you eaten?' is not a real question.

• 英語の英文を作りました。確認おねがいできませんで

英語の英文を作りました。英語に詳しい方、確認おねがいできませんでしょうか? Excuse me. May I ask you something? I'm looking for a train station. The name is japan Station. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for a subway station. The name is takenouchi station. Do you know where it is? I'm looking for a bus stop. The bus is for japan and the name of the bus stop is Kagoshima. Do you know where it is?     I'm looking for car. Do you know where it is? I have lost my way to japan. I am going to japan. Is this the right way to take? I am going to japan. Is this right direction to go? Would you show me where we are now on this map? Would you show me where my designation is on this map? Is it near here? Is it far from here? Do you think I can get there by walking? How long does it take to get there? Is there a Koban (Police Station) near here? Is there a public phone near here? I see. Thank you very much. It was great help! Thank you very much! How much is this? Which is it? This is 45 dollars. A price is high. Can you discount? I'm sorry. I cannot discount. I see. OK. I buy this. Thank you. Would you like this in a bag? Yes, please. May I put the handbill? OK. Please come back again. I come back again. I want to go to this gate. Where is this gate? This gate is over there. You turn at the right and turn to the left. ありがとうございます。ここで終わりです。感謝します

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

Am (I,change,allowed,clothes,to) here? Cars (left,in,the,keep,to) Japan. Is (right,all,talk,to,it) with you for a while? Do (I,if,you,open,mind) the window? (any,bring,food,can't ,you) in here . お願いします!!