• ベストアンサー

BackStreetBoysのThe Callの歌詞の意味を教えてください。

asagiの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • asagi
  • ベストアンサー率28% (11/39)
回答No.1

アルバム「BLACK&BLUE」での訳を見ると、その部分は、 これはその時の物語 仲間と出かけたのにノリが悪くて ・・・・・・・・・・・・ となっていますが、いかがでしょうか??

amitaro3
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 自分が訳したものとは、 まるっきり違っていて、 いまさらながら、英語力の ないことを悟りました。

関連するQ&A

• 意味を教えてください

外国人の友達から言われました。どういう意味ですか? 英語の得意な方、教えてください。 I'm sorry I left without a fight. I should have said no. I should have yelled nooooo. I should have stared, never turning. I should know to make you happy. I should have known. My fault よろしくお願いします。

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• どのような意味でしょうか

So, are all guys boob-obsessed idiots? I have to ask this question because my rack is apparently what’s keeping me from my crush. I have liked this guy since fourth grade. He said he liked me back then too. what’s keeping me from my crushとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• overdoom ってどういう意味

007 Living DayLights の挿入歌のIf there was a man の歌詞です。 以下のmy moment overdoomedってどう有意味ですか。 わたしの行く末は運命に逆らいとかみたいな意味になるのでしょうか 教えてください。 HAPPY ENDINGS NEVER FIND ME I PUT ALL MY FANTASIES AND HOPES OF LOVE BEHIND ME SAW MY MOMENTS OVERDOOMED BUT IF THERE WAS A MAN OUT THERE FOR ME I WISH IT WOULD BE SOMEONE WHO COULD LOVE ME TOO IF SOMEONE WAS YOU

• どのような意味でしょうか

I do not believe that you should have to ask someone not to pick their nose while they are holding you, much less have to do so repeatedly. https://slate.com/human-interest/2016/03/dear-prudence-i-want-out-of-my-marriage-and-my-church.html much less have to do so repeatedlyはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• Georgy Porgy/TOTO 歌詞の意味

TOTO のGeorgy Porgy の歌詞について教えてください。 It's not your situation, I just need contemplation over you I'm not so systematic, it's just that I'm an addict for your love Not the only one that holds you, I never ever should have told you You're my only girl I'm not the only one that holds you, I never ever should have told you You're my only world Just think how long I've known you, it's long for me to own you, lock and key It's really not confusing, I'm just the young illusion, can't you see ・2段目、冒頭にI'm がなくて後半にはありますが、どう解釈するのでしょうか? ただのリズム取りですか? ・3段目、考えてごらん? なのか、(僕が)ちょうど考えてた、なのか。 ・it's long for me to own you, lock and keyはどういう意味でしょうか? ・young illusion はどういう意味でしょうか? で、遊び相手を捨てようとしているひどい男の歌だと解釈してるんですが、合ってますか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Someone should tell me these things. I had no idea. I actually like U2.

• 洋楽の歌詞を意訳して頂きたいです!

Google翻訳やdeepl、その他の翻訳サービスでも所々しっくり来ず…。リアルな日本語で意訳できる方、いらっしゃいましたらよろしくお願いいたします。切実です…。 クレイグ・リーバー 「Nothing Comes Close」 [Verse 1] How‌ ‌can‌ ‌I‌ ‌compare‌ ‌thee‌ ‌ When‌ ‌no-one‌ ‌ever‌ ‌ever‌ ‌could‌ ‌come‌ ‌close‌ ‌ Look‌ ‌around‌ ‌but‌ I can't see That is usually just how it goes Brought a new horizon Opened up a door to something more Spun me 'round and you shook me Got me tainted to the core [Bridge] So tell me, tell me, tell me what to do When nothing, nothing, no one ever comes close to you Close to you [Chorus]※1 For the longest time I've been trying to find someone like you But I keep crashing back into All the things that you would do For the longest time I've been out of my mind trying to lose Every single trace save you But I know it's true That nothing No, no, nothing I said nothing comes close to you No nothing No, no, nothing I said nothing comes close to you And a million days and million ways I know this to be true That nothing No, no, nothing I said nothing comes close to you [Verse 2] When I close my eyes now Like I got your smile going on repeat You're the star of my movie But now it's done still stuck in my seat Ain't getting off easy Like‌ I'm doing time, yeah, without parole Got me flirting with disaster But I'm all in got gold for gold [Bridge] So tell me, tell me, tell me what to do When nothing, nothing, no one ever comes close to you Close to you [Chorus]※1繰り返し

• どなた様か和訳してください。お願いします!

At the concert there was a girl who got in my taxi and said take me home... I said sure I'll take you home. She no TAKE ME HOME!!! I said oh no, no I have a girlfriend. She actually said " she won't know about it" I said but I will. When she got out she gave me $20 dollar tip, and said your girlfriend is lucky! I said no she's special. That is word for word what was said.

• 和訳お願いします。

. I have 3 books waiting for me o open them on my table :DDD