• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語の間違いを正してください。)

英語の間違いを正してください。話として、意味は通じてますか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私は長い間病気でした。健康な食事と幸せな人生について気にかけています。
  • 数年間エクササイズをしていないので、体を鍛えたいと思っています。
  • しかし、病弱なので月の半分は行方不明者になります。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

話として、意味は通じてますか? I was ill for a long time.→良い文です。 I am very about healthy eating since I want to keep fit, and perhaps eating healthy, happy life. about . . . の前にveryをつけることはできません。healthy eatingもhealthy dietです。keep fitはなかなかいい表現を使えますね。 I haven't had any exercises for few years .  few yearsでは、ほとんど年月がないーーという意味で違います。 So I want to get in shape.→悪くありません。 However, half of the month is missing because it is sickly body. 何がmissing?日がなくなってしまう?? 試訳 I was sick for a long time. So I have been very careful about my daily diet since I want to keep fit. I also am trying to live a happy life. I haven't had any physical exercises for a number of years, and so I want to have some exercises. However, about half a month, I am besides myself, meaning, I can't do proper exercises. 最後の「月の半分は行方不明者になります。」というのは意味不明ですが、英語から類推してみました。besides myselfで、我にあらず→気がおかしくなっているとかを含めた言い方ーーにしてみました。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

noname#184330
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

noname#184330
質問者

補足

(でも私は、病弱なので、月の半分は行方不明者になります。) それは、私は体が病弱なので半月はジムに通えず、ここには滞在しない、あなたには会えないという様な事です。 表現が下手糞で申し訳ありません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の間違いについて(3)

英文に間違いがあれば教えてください。 Second, let me talk about dreams. I have dreams. Many people have dreams, too. I suppose that to try new things is close dreams. If I don't have a dream and to try new things, I could find a dream. To try new things is precious experience in our life. I think it is important have a lot of experience. If I have a dream, I think it is useful for my dream. I'm sure to try new things have take risks. But I think risks to be important experience. That's why I want to try new things and take risks. I want to challenge anytime. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

I am very (comcern) about healthy eating since I want to keep fit, and perhaps eating healthy, happy life. Nowadays I try to have a healty, low-sodium diet. I eat more fresh fruits and vegetables than processed foods. I try to avoid foods that have a (highly) content of sodium. Instant noodles are not my daily food any longer. Instead of potato chips, I choose unsalted snacks. I read labels and buy foods low in sodium. I think it important to maintain the safe level of sodium intake recommended by medical (expert), because a high-sodium diet (cause) high blood pressure. People who have high blood pressure, they claim, can have a higher chance of (develop) heart disease, stroke, and kidney problems. Do you know how much sodium you can have daily? カッコ内は文法的に正しい形じゃありません。お願いします。

• 比較表現 no more … than ~

●Sleeping too much is no more healthy than eating too much.(寝過ぎは食べ過ぎと同じように健康によくない) 上の no more healthy は、なぜ no healthier と言ってはダメなのですか?

• 英語を添削してください。

サイトのメッセージに載せたいんですが、間違ってたら恥ずかしいので添削お願いします。 翻訳ツール使いましたが、変ですか? 初めまして、こんにちは、ありす(仮名)、私の名前は○○です。 もちろん、いいよ。あなたの好きなように私の(名前?ニックネーム)を呼んで下さい。私の名前は○○によく似てる。 私の病名は、睡眠関連摂食障害かもしれない。夜中に食べて覚えてないの(汗) とても症状がよく似ています。でも、私は、病気と闘って、克服し健康で楽しい生活を送りたい。 そのためにこのサイトに登録しました。よろしくね 素敵な一日を!!私の名前○○。 Nice to meet you, hello, Alice 、my name is ○ ○. Of course, I'm good. Please call me (the name? Nickname) as your favorite. My name is very similar to ○ ○. My disease name, might be eating disorders sleep-related. I do not remember to eat in the middle of the night、Symptoms very similar. But fighting the disease, I want to send a fun and healthy life to overcome.I have registered for the site. Nice to meet you、 Have a nice day! ○ ○.

• 次の英訳の間違いを文法的に解説して下さい。

次のそれぞれの英訳の間違いを、文法的に解説して下さい。 <和文> ある健康法を試したからといって、10年長く生きられる可能性は低いと私は思っている。私には、士を先延ばしにすることよりも、幸せな死に方をすることの方が大切なのである。 <英訳> (1) I don't think it is likely to alive ten years longer because you have tried the method of becoming health. I prefer to die happily than to extend my death. (2) I think I seldom can't live a decade longer than now even though I followed some way of keeping healthy. It is important to me to die with happiness rather than live long. (3) I think there is a little chance for living longer than ten years just because we try some way of making healthy. I think it valuable for me not so much to die a happy death as to put off my death. (4) I think that, just because you tried some method of staying healthy, .... I think putting off death is not so important as dying happily. (5) Because you tried some way of keeping healthy, I think the possibility for living ten years longer is little. What matters for me is rather die happily than postpone dead. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語 質問

どちらが正しいですか? Okinawa is the place where I want to go for a long time. Okinawa is the place where I want to go to for a long time. (「go」の後に「to」が あるかないかです。) また、 上の文で、 動詞「行く」のところに 「visit」を入れると、 「where」が「which」に なるらしいのですが、 どういうときに 「where」を使い どういうときに 「which」を使うのかが わかりません。 どなたか 教えていただけませんか?

• この英文、訳して下さい

私がokwaveで先ほど質問したら、英語の回答が返ってきました。 この英文の意味を知りたいので訳して下さい。 大体で構いません。よろしくお願いします。 One should always believe in eat as much as you require and stay healthy. It is good to eat if you want to live. However, if you believe in living for the sake of eating as much as you can, it isn't good. One should always remain fit and healthy. For remaining healthy and fit, you need not go to the gym always. One can easily try the apps from the Play Store. However, the moment you open your play store you will immediately be loaded with apps. How to choose which are the good ones which aren't? Well you can do that from here- Top 10 Health Apps for Android

• 英語の間違いを直してほしいです。

英語の間違いを直してほしいです。 ホームステイで3ヶ月お世話になったおばさんへのお礼の手紙です。 宜しくお願いいたします。 How are you? I am fine. Japan is cold. I want to say Thank you very much for all you have done for me. Thanks to you, my life in England were very happy. Not only English but also I learned life from you. お元気ですか。 私は元気です。日本は寒いですよ。 あなたがしてくれたこと、全てにありがとうと言いたいです。 あなたのおかげで、大好きなイギリスでの留学生活が楽しいものとなりました。 英語だけじゃなく、人生も学んだ気がします。 とても強くなりました。 When I finished my school, you took me out to a concert, wWhen I was sad, you took me out to museum or meal or movie. Thank you for your advice about my heart broken. But I got over lost love. 学校が終わったとき、コンサートに連れて行ったくれたり、 悲しいとき、美術館や食事や映画に連れ出してくれたり。 失恋したときも話を聞いてくれてありがとう。 もう立ち直りました。 I am deeply grateful to God for guiding me to meet you. Everything of life in England is my precious experience of my life. 私はあなたに出会わせてくれた事に、深く神様に感謝しています。 イギリスでの生活は、私の人生の大事な思い出です。 Thank you for your gift for my family. They were all glad and enjoyed it. My mother sends you her best regards. そして私の家族へのお土産をありがとう。 みんなとっても喜んで楽しく頂きました。 私の母が宜しくとのことでした。 娘を大事にしてくれてありがとうとのことでした。 See you in England and I will send you a letter sometimes. Please take care of yourself. またイギリスで会いましょう。そして時々メールも送ります。 どうぞお体に気をつけてください。

• 英語 I'm missing

英語の使い方で質問があります。 本をなくしたとき(最終的にはその本を見つけたい)に I'm missing my book. と言うのは間違いでしょうか? ・I'm looking for my book. ・My book is missing. と言えば良い事はわかるのですが、 I'm missing~と使用するのは正しいのかわかりません。 このようにmissを使用すると、 I miss youと言うように本に思い焦がれているように聞こえてしまうのでしょうか。 以上、ご教示願います。

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

日本文を英語に直す問題です。添削をお願いします。 ※魚が健康には一番よいと言われている。 It is said that the fish is the best for health と It is said that fish are the most healthy ですと、どちらが文法的に合っていますか? また、fishの前にはtheを付けるのか、単数扱いなのか、複数扱いなのか 教えていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Wi-Fiは良好だがプリンターだけは突然繋がらなくなり印刷ができない。再設定の方法を知りたい。
  • お使いの環境はWindows11とiOSで、無線LANで接続されています。関連するソフトはブラザーで、電話回線はひかり回線です。
  • 無線LANから外れて印刷ができなくなったトラブルを解決したい方へ、再設定の方法をご紹介します。お使いの環境はWindows11とiOSで、無線LANで接続されています。関連するソフトはブラザーで、電話回線はひかり回線です。
回答を見る