• 締切済み

定期入れ

近所のライフで購入したのですが PAT.P.Designed by I.D.D.INC.JAPANと 刻印された定期入れを持っています。 簡単なプラスチック製(ハード)なんですが、 少しずらすだけで定期を片手で取り出せるスグレモノで、非常に気に入っていましたが 落とした時に壊れてしまいました。 また同じ物がほしいのですが どこで売っているのか分りません。 どなたかご存知の方教えて下さい。

みんなの回答

• gooriken
  • ベストアンサー率29% (28/94)
回答No.2

入手方法がわかりませんし、ちょっと的外れかもしれませんが、こういうイメージの商品でしょうか? キングジム スキットメモ http://qprc.web.infoseek.co.jp/Stationery/Card/SkitMemo.html

参考URL:
http://qprc.web.infoseek.co.jp/Stationery/Card/SkitMemo.html
kyabe2
質問者

補足

そうです。こんな感じの商品です。 キングジムですか・・・・

• mint_blue
  • ベストアンサー率20% (19/95)
回答No.1

探しきれませんでしたがオークションで調べてみました。この中に同じデザインのものはりますか?

参考URL:
http://list2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/2084012475-category-leaf.html?f=&alocale=0jp&mode=1
kyabe2
質問者

補足

す、すいません。 おそらくオークションで売るような高価なものでも レア物でもないんです(汗) ライフってスーパーで売ってるような お値段も1000円前後のものですし。 見た目もシンプルで、飾りは全くないのです。

関連するQ&A

• 【TOEIC】選択肢の答えの理由が不明

英語の勉強をしています。 「世界一わかりやすいTOECIテストの授業 Part 5&6文法」を勉強していて、以下が分かりません。 P. 73 問7 The plastic _ _ _ by the company has served as a standard for high perfomance sealants. (A)develops、(B)develop、(C)was developed、(D)being developed 答:D なぜCのwas developedだといけないのか理由が解説されていません。 なぜダメなんでしょう。 疑問の理由は、The palstic was developed by the companyを名詞節としてして、動詞をhas servedにしても意味的におかしくないのではないかと思いました。 完全文の名詞節とするなら、文頭にThatを置くんだろうけど、Thatがないから、beingが適切なのかなぁと思いましたが。 上記のように考えると、P.74の問9にも空所が異なるものの、同じような文章構造があります。 The executive lounge located on the sixth floor of the airport is open to all Talos Airlines Club members. 名詞節にThatがなく、beingも使っていません。beingを使うと、おかしな日本語訳になるのは理解できますが。

• 答え合わせをお願いします。

【問題】 最も適切な単語や熟語を使って,文を完成させなさい。最適な選択肢a.~d.を選ぶために中心となる本文(http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa5024375.htmlの質問欄)を参照しなさい。 1.The Global Positioning System() 24 satellites. a.orbits b.uses c.bases d.determines 2.The Global Positioning System can be explained using() circles. a.orbiting b.drawing c.radius d.intersecting 3.The orbits of satellites can be altered by the() pull of the sun and moon. a.gravitational b.gravity c.grave d.gravitates 4.The Tsing Ma Bridge is() to move with wind and traffic. a.repeated b.damaged c.designed d.attached 5.1,000 GPS receivers in Japan regularly() the movement of the Earth. a.check b.to check c.checking d.checks 6.In the future, there () between military and civilian uses of the GPS. a.might conflict b.is conflict c.may be conflict d.conflicts 自分の答えは, c. b. a. c. c. c. になりました。 後,完成文の和訳をしてくださると助かります。

• dvipdfmxで作ったpdfファイルがWindowsで読めません

はじめまして。 Vine LinuxでTeXを使って文書を書いているのですが、コンパイルしてできたdviファイルをdvipdfmxでpdfファイルに変換したとき、Linuxのxpdfでは正常に読めるのですがWindows版のAcrobat Reader7.0で読み込むと、エラー117や111が出ます。  いろいろ検索してみてフォントの問題かと思うのですが・・・  以下にLaTeXのバージョンをコピーしておきます。 pTeX (Web2C 7.4.5) 3.14159-p3.1.3 (EUC) kpathsea version 3.4.5 Copyright (C) 1999 D.E. Knuth. Kpathsea is copyright (C) 1999 Free Software Foundation, Inc. There is NO warranty. Redistribution of this software is covered by the terms of both the pTeX copyright and the GNU General Public License. For more information about these matters, see the files named COPYING and the pTeX source. Primary author of TeX: D.E. Knuth. Kpathsea written by Karl Berry and others.  dvipdfmxのバージョンも貼っておきます。 This is dvipdfmx-20040411 by the DVIPDFMx project team, an extended version of dvipdfm-0.13.2c developed by Mark A. Wicks. LinuxでつくったpdfをWindowsで正常に読み込めるようにするにはどうしたらいいのでしょうか。どうかご教授願います。

• Memtest86+で大量のエラーが出てきます。

まだ組み立ててから半年もない、自作PCで頻繁にブルースクリーンが発生するようになっており、 Memtest86+で検査してみたら、画像のようなエラーが大量に出るようになっています。 ※ハード面の環境は以下のようになります。 ・マザーボード:ASUS P7P55D-E ・メモリ:TED34096M1333C9DC-AS(発売:TEAMジャパン)      DDR3-1333 2GB×2(デュアルチャネル) ・OS:Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 ・CPU:Intel Core i7-870(2.93GHz) 主な症状 ・予期せぬ、突然のブルースクリーン(ひどい時には起動してから数分後に発生することも) ・Anti-Virus Free Edition 2011が不安定になり、「コントロールパネル」→「プログラムの追加と削除」から削除できない ・Firefox(4.0)が不定期にクラッシュし、強制終了する これだけ致命的なエラーが頻発するようでしたら、保証のついたメモリに交換することも やむを得ないでしょうか?

• 英文の和訳

先日、英の著名作家がキャサリン妃を「不自然なマネキン」と酷評したことに関する会話形式の英文をできるだけ直訳に近い文で和訳して頂けないでしょうか。 Author Hilary Mantel: Kate Middleton, as she was, appeared to have been designed by a committee, and built by craftsmen, with the perfect, plastic smile, and the spindles of her limbs hand-turned and glossvarnished. A: We hear a number of interesting phrases here: Kate is "designed by a committee" – which means designed by a group of people who all have an interest in the outcome. B: Yes, it's a negative phrase. She is then "built by craftsmen" with the "perfect, plastic smile". A: And it goes on to say that the "spindles of her limbs are hand-turned and gloss varnished". A spindle is a thin, wooden rod – and so this is a description you would expect of a beautiful doll: lovingly hand-made and then covered in shiny, protective varnish. B: Indeed – the language used is quite imaginative, as we'd expect from an awardwinning novelist, and it uses the vocabulary of craft or craftsmanship. It is what we might call an extended metaphor, we might say, – a long comparison. A: But when the long comparison is to a doll – to an object – you can see why it has caused controversy. B: That's right, which is the interesting point: by comparing Kate Middleton to an object, Hilary Mantel is really describing how she is portrayed by the media. A: We call this process objectification – becoming an object. B: Let's listen to a bit more of the speech. Author Hilary Mantel: Machine-made, precision-made: so different from Diana, whose human awkwardness and emotional incontinence showed in every gesture. B: Again we hear the language of manufacture – Kate is "precision-made", "machinemade" – made according to precise plans, as if by machine. A: Unlike Diana who was very human. She talks about Diana's "emotional incontinence". Incontinence is when you can't control yourself when you need the toilet. B: So emotional incontinence is when you can't stop your emotions from showing – they showed "in her every gesture" – in each gesture or movement of her body. A: Although Mantel says she may have had more personality, as we know, things ended badly for Diana: Author Hilary Mantel: We don't cut off the heads of royal ladies these days but we do sacrifice them, and we did memorably drive one to destruction a scant generation ago. A: Hilary Mantel suggests that the media and public drove Diana to destruction – the constant attention on her private life was what caused Diana's death. B: And this happened "a scant generation ago" - which means "barely a generation ago" – not long at all. A: Now, as I'm sure many people will know Diana died in a car crash, but many royals in history died by one particular means – as Mantel says – they had their heads cut off. 長くなりましたが宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を添削してください

以下の英文をどなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 I wish I could actually send you my Italian dishes by mail. Be sure to try out all kinds of Japanese food, when you visit Japan. I'm sure you'd like some of them - Japanese food is healthy, as well as being good. I'd like to buy many types of chocolate when I go to England. I hear chocolate is popular in England. Did you know, here in Japan we can see lots of Harrods shops eveywhere we go. I bought chocolate chip biscuits at a Harrods shop near my house and the biscuits were very おいしい. I can't resist buying Harrods' chocolate evey time I see its logo sign! 言いたい事は「私が作るイタリア料理をあなたに郵便で送ってあげられたらいいのに。日本に来たらたくさんの日本食を試してみてね。きっといくつか気に入るものがあると思うよ、日本食はおいしい上に健康的だから。 イギリスに行ったらチョコレートをいっぱい買いたいな。イギリスではチョコレートが人気だと聞いたので。 知ってた?日本にはHarrodsがいっぱいあるんだよ。先日近所のHarrodsでチョコチップビスケットを買ったの、これがおいしくて。Harrodsに行く度にこれを買ってしまいそう」です。 ※ eveywhere we go って表現はちょっと大袈裟かもな… と思います。他にもっと無難な表現があれば、教えていただけると嬉しいです。 それから「おいしい」って good でいいんでしょうか? 長くてすみません、どなたかよろしくお願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 訳して下さい!!お願いします(T_T)

英語が全然わかりません。よろしくお願いします。 For Mies the moment must have been bittersweet. He signed the book in a gallery located on the underground concourse of Rockefeller Center, to which MoMA had moved temporarily during the demolition of the townhouse at 11 West 53rd Street, the museum’s home since 1932, to make way for the construction of the new building designed by P.Goodwin and E.D.Stone. Little more than a year earlier, Mies had believed it possible that the might become the architect of the mew MoMA as well as professor of design at Harvard’s Graduate School of Design. 「ミースはその瞬間はほろ苦かったに違いありません。彼はロックフェラーセンターの地下コンコースにあるギャラリーで本に署名しました。」これもあってるかわからないのですが、これ以降が全然わかりません!!「MoMAはタウンハウスが解体されている間、一時的にどっかに移動していて、MoMAはハーバード大学院をデザインした教授がデザインした。」と書いてないですよね…。わかりません(T_T) どこで文を切って、どのように繋げるかもわからないので、できれば訳だけでなく解説もよろしくお願い致します。すみません(>_<)

• 定期預金と定期積み立て

定期預金とは?定期積み立てとは?違いはあるのでしょうか?それぞれの解説をお願いします。金融商品知識がぜんぜんないものです。よろしくお願いします。

• 両面に定期を入れられる定期入れ

お世話になります。 定期を2枚使っているのですが、両面に入れられる(真ん中で遮断できる?) 定期入れは売ってないでしょうか?

• 落とした定期入れの定期が抜かれた場合

定期入れを落としましたが、警察、お店、鉄道各線などすべて届けて昨日も再確認しましたが出てきていません。 可能性として、入っていた定期だけが抜かれ、身元がわからなくなった定期入れが拾われた場合があるとすれば、どこに問い合わせすれば良いでしょうか? 同様の体験をお持ちの方、無事入手できた方のお知恵を拝借したいと思いまして。

専門家に質問してみよう