• ベストアンサー

2つの文章、どうでしょうか?

1.私は貴方と旅行したかった。 I wanted take a trip with you.ですね。 では、私だって、貴方といつか旅行に行きたいと思っていた。 私だってを強調したい。文がうまくできません。 2.Your situation going to be change. I hope you are not change yourself. Because I like just way you are. And could you tell me you want keep in touch with me? Of cause I want talk many kind of things with you same as before.If it isn't any trouble. 貴方は立場が変わって行くけど、あなた自身は変わらないでほしい。なぜならそのままの貴方が好きだし、そして、貴方はこれからも連絡をして行きたいでしょうか、教えてね。もちろん、私は今まで通りいろいろお話して行きたいつもりよ。迷惑でなければ。 ●You want me keep in touch?でもおかしくないですか? ●changeの使い方はchangedの方がいいのかどうか、等など。 ●つなぎ言葉でいいのがありましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願い致します。

noname#17703
noname#17703
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

Gです。 お久しぶりです、chuchukuさん! 1.私は貴方と旅行したかった。 I wanted take a trip with you.ですね。 では、私だって、貴方といつか旅行に行きたいと思っていた。 私だってを強調したい。文がうまくできません。 簡単に、I, too, wanted take a trip with you!と言えばいいですね. too をIのすぐ後に持ってくることで,「私こそ」、「私だって」と言うフィーリングを出すことができます. >2.Your situation going to be change. I hope you are not change yourself. Because I like just way you are. And could you tell me you want keep in touch with me? Of cause I want talk many kind of things with you same as before.If it isn't any trouble. 貴方は立場が変わって行くけど、あなた自身は変わらないでほしい。なぜならそのままの貴方が好きだし、そして、貴方はこれからも連絡をして行きたいでしょうか、教えてね。もちろん、私は今まで通りいろいろお話して行きたいつもりよ。迷惑でなければ。 Your situation going to be change. はまず文章を直して、Your situation is going to change/be changed.そして、変わるかもしれないけど、と言うフィーリングに変えてYour situation may be going to change/Your situation may change/Your situation may be changed.とすることで出すことが出来ます. I hope you are not change yourself. をI hope you yourself will not change. Because I like just way you are. をBecause I like just the way you are. And could you tell me you want keep in touch with me? をAnd could you tell me if you want to keep in touch with me?とifを入れる事で、連絡しあって生きたかどうかいって下さい、という表現になります. ifがなければ、連絡しあっていきたいといってください、となります. Of cause I want talk many kind of things with you same as before.If it isn't any trouble. をOf course I want to talk many kinds of things with you as before, if it isn't too much of trouble.と変えてください. では、日本語のフィーリングを私ならどう書くかというと、 I know the sistuation you are in may change in future, but I hope you yourself will not change too much. I feel this way because I like you as you are. Will you tell me if you want to keep our relationship as we are and keep in touch with each other? If you ask me the same question, my answer is "Yes, I want to keep our relationship as we have been and enjoy talking with you on many different things, as long as you do not feel uncomfortable.'と言う感じにしたいです. ●You want me keep in touch?でもおかしくないですか? You want me to keep in touch?とtoを入れる事で文章にはなります. しかし、はっきり言って、このような表現はもし相手がしたくない時は答えに困る言い方ですので少なくとも、would you like me to keep our relationship as we areと言う言い方をして、今までどうりでいいですか、と言うようないいK田が出来ます. . ●changeの使い方はchangedの方がいいのかどうか、等など。 Your situation may be changed,と言う言い方も、Your situation may changeと言う言い方も両方とも使えます(mayが入っていなくとも). be changedは受身のフィーリングがありますので、仕事でいろいろな事があり変わるでしょう、と言う外からの影響をフィーリングの中に入れていることになります. ●つなぎ言葉でいいのがありましたら教えてください。 ごめんなさい、意味がわかりません. これでいかがでしょうか。 分かりにくい点がありましたら、補足質問してください。

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

あれ!G先生宛のお礼が記入されてない!昨日書いたはずなのに。大変失礼しました。 よくわかりました。ifを入れると入れないとでは、随分感じが変わるのですね。 つなぎ言葉はbut,Ten, And,Furthermore, therefore等を考えました。でもG先生の文で充分です。どうもありがとうございます。又よろしく!!

その他の回答 (1)

• POKIE
  • ベストアンサー率33% (266/784)
回答No.1

1, I did want to go on a trip with you. (本当に一緒に旅行に行きたかったのよ)とか、 Don't you think I wanted to go on a trip with you? はどうですか。 2, changeには自動詞もあることを覚えておいてください。 Your situation will change, but I hope you won't because I like just the way you are. And could you tell me you want keep in touch with me? I want talk many kinds of things with you in the same way as before if it isn't any trouble.

noname#17703
質問者

お礼

POIKEさん、早々ありがとうございました。 didをつかうと強調されるのですね。Your situation will change, but I hope you won't これで簡単になりますね。よくわかりました。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!!

英訳が得意な方、和訳お願いします!! 翻訳サイト以外でお願いしますm(._.)m For starters I want you to be honest with me. I want to know why you don't want me to touch you or look at you. The last couple of trips we have seen each other I feel you are very distant from me. I want the things I said in my last emails that bothered me answered

• この文章を日本語にしてください。

I am curious if you are studying the vocabulary of the words that we are reading? Also after we are finished with this book is there another book you are interested in to keep reading and working on your pronunciation? I am willing to help you in any way I can.

• 英訳お願いします。

loneliness is a state of the heart with out love. I have been in places with hundreds of people who say they are my friend and still I felt lonely, but I never felt lonely with you. think what you want but you are special to me... I won't bother you with it anymore.

• 英語 の質問です。

You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light uooh! You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light In the f lame of fire This is all for you you got me ある歌の歌詞ですが、日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 自分で訳すと何だかしっくりこなかったもので…m(__)m

• この文章の和訳はこれでOK?

So never be down,so leave me,leave me,leave me alone. I don't want silver ring,and make a plan. We can take this all the way just tell me how. But sometimes you gotta give in. Why are you so afraid of letting go? A change would do you good,don't worry,babe. 私は決して落ち込まない、ほっといて、ほっといて、一人にして。 私は銀の指輪がいらない、それとプランも立てない。 私たちがすべてを手に入れる方法を、ただ教えて。 しかし時々、あなたは負け始めた。 あなたはなぜ、放すのを恐れているの? ベイブ、良いほうに変わって、心配しないで。 こんな感じでOKでしょうか。 でも、微妙に意味がわかんないです。 添削お願いします。

• これからもまだ連絡して行きたいですか?

昔の彼に丁寧に言いたいのです。 1.I just want to know do you want still talking to me? 2.I just confirm do you like still keep(又は stay)in touch with me? 3.I would like to know you would like still e-mail to me? なんだか、同じニュアンスに聞こえますが、正しいでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品を相手に伝えているんですがその事で返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。」 some items are out of stock, for those we do not have in stock i have noted below, if you are ok with the below items I can get you the estimate ASAP, however, the below items have slightly changed, please let me know if you are ok with this.

• 誰かこの文章を訳してくれませんか?!

I think you didn't get the point...you told me the timezone of Japan.. And it's already a midnight..that's why I'm asking you "are you not gonna sleep" because it already late at your country.. Instead of are we used to use R at chatting in a short way..hope that uh you will get what I'm saying 申し訳ありませんが、何卒よろしくお願いいたしますm(__)m

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

For regions where |b_i~|≦5.7, we have the same pattern in ⊿b~ and ⊿e~ as those for the case e_i~=0; i.e., they jump discontinuously by a bit change of δ* (see Fig.8). In the same manner as described for e_i~=0 we have tried to decompose up these discontinuous bands. Unfortunately we cannot succeed either in the complete decomposition, because there seems to exist an infinite series of the fine structure. But contributions of the fine structure to the average values, such as <⊿b~> and <⊿e~> are found to be negligible too. In Figs.9 (a) and (b) the average values of <⊿b~> and <⊿e~> are illustrated as a function of b_i~, where <⊿b~> and <⊿e~> are defined as <⊿b~>=(1/2π)∫⊿b~dδ* (3.8) and <⊿e~>=(1/2π)∫⊿e~dδ*, (3.9) respectively. Fig.8. Some discontinuous bands of the change of the impact parameter for continuous variation of δ* with b_i~=3.0 and with e_i~4. Fig.9. (a) The change of the impact parameter, <⊿b~> and (b) the change of the eccentricity, <⊿e~> averaged over the parameter δ* for various values of b_i~ between -10 and 10 with e_i~=4. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=2049108297.jpg ↑Fig.8. http://www.fastpic.jp/images.php?file=5493230572.jpg7 ↑Fig.9. (a) and (b) 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 最近どうして会おうとしないの?

こんにちは。 アメリカ人の友人に、「最近どうして(私に)会おうとしないの?」←少し寂しい&怒っているというニュアンス という質問をしたいのですが、どう質問すれば伝わるでしょうか? I miss you. I upset you. などど直接的に寂しい・怒っていることを言うのは ちょっといきすぎな気がしています。 Why you don't see me these days? I'd like to keep in touch with you. だと、どんな印象でしょう?少し堅いでしょうか? とてもフレンドリーな関係な友人に言うのであまり真面目にしたくはありません。 説明が伝わりにくいかもしれませんがよろしくお願いします。