Filter is back! Join the decade's biggest tour!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover how you can help make Filter's biggest tour a reality!
  • Spread the word about Filter's comeback and their upcoming tour!
  • Support Filter's reunion by sharing the news with your friends and family!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します!

There are more ways you can help make this happen, even if you yourself are unable to contribute.. SPREAD THE WORD! Use Facebook. Use Twitter. Tell all of your friends and family that Filter is back and that they are planning the decade's biggest tour with a little help from their friends. ※『Filter』はバンド名です。

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

この実現に向けて協力できる方法が他にもあるんだ。 もし仮に献金できないとしても、フェイスブックやツイッターで 宣伝してくれれば大丈夫! 友人や家族のみんなにこう伝えてくれるかい。 フィルターが帰ってくるぞ。友人達のちょっとした助けを借りて、 ここ10年で最大級のツアーを計画中なんだとね。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Friends, just today and tomorrow are left to contribute to Saturn Returns' record release fundraising campaign!!! Please take a minute out of your day, watch our video, and chip in whatever you can to help us get this record out!!! Thanks!!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

If you voted for trump I forgive you. If you still support trump then you are an accomplice to treason in my opinion. This scandal is going to end up being the biggest thing to happen to American politics ever. I've been saying it since the very beginning. This is a criminal and illegitimate president. And the mess is going to last years and probably destroy the Republican Party.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Q:Who uses Indiegogo? A:People all over the world are using Indiegogo - both to raise money and to contribute to other people's passions. There is no limitation on who can use Indiegogo as long as you have a valid bank account.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We will post on our Facebook wall and yours how great we think you are. How well you dress and the fact that we love your new hair cut!

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Over the last couple of months, we observed the success that this method has produced for several bands and artists alike. It's an unusual method, but it's a new method and it seems this is a way for us to connect with you, our fans, on a much more personal level. We like that. After laying down an ear recipe that is sure to piss off a few neighbors on our new record “The Sun Comes Out Tonight,” we realized it was necessary that we Tour the World and break a few more strings with all of you. This is something we've dreamt about from the very beginning, but to fulfill this dream we are going to need your help. Essentially, the success of this campaign will determine the epicness of the Tour. We want to bring you the very best of Filter. ※ 『The Sun Comes Out Tonight』はアルバム名、『Filter』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Therefore, every dollar that is raised through this campaign will be going directly towards the tour, allowing us to rock farther and harder than ever before. Also know that we are set up for "Flex Funding," which means even if we don't reach our goal, we still get the money that is raised through the campaign. Regardless of the outcome, we love you guys, and we are hoping that through this we will be able to properly thank you. ※ 『The Sun Comes Out Tonight』はアルバム名、『Filter』はバンド名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Facebook is censoring me, I've been promoting sponsored videos on Facebook for years with no issues. But now they are not allowing me to promote posts and my posts seem to be seen by less friends!! What gives Zuckerberg? Help spread the good word folks. The Rev Otis Symes loves all his children except the (P)resident.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Filter, Stone Temple Pilots and Linkin Park are such different bands it seems unlikely they would have anything in common and yet this combination of styles seems to mix perfectly. Why does it work so well? Bennington: A genre that we all fit under, Filter, STP and Linkin Park, would be the "alternative" umbrella, which is what makes the alternative moniker funny in a lot of ways. In LP, we've prided ourselves as being a band that has no genre bounds, because we do pop music, rock, hip-hop, metal, dub-step... We do whatever the f--- we want to. If I walk into the studio with a banjo and some jugs and write a song that's awesome, we're going to find a way to make that work with Linkin Park. STP is a good, solid rock and roll band. It's sexy; it's got groove, energy and attitude; there's melody; it's got all those things that make rock great, but it's modern, which is how it fits into the alternative side. Patrick: I would say Linkin Park is way more electronic and more broad; for Filter, I think of us as modern rock. That's a massive canvas to paint in. Although we use electronics and samplers, it's still always written around a guitar.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Pretend you're an aspiring rocker for a minute. Pretend also you're in a band. You and your bandmates are working hard to break through in a highly competitive industry where success is a fleeting illusion perpetually inches out of your reach. Then pretend you get your big break. You ride the wave of success all the way onto the beach of fame and fortune. You've made it. You've succeeded. The world is now yours to secure or ruin. I'm guessing that nearly any musician who has attained the level of success that the members of let's say, Stone Temple Pilots, has attained can relate to the scenario depicted in the opening paragraph. Success is like that. You work hard to get there. You arrive. Then it's your choice to perpetuate your success or throw it away. Unfortunately in the recording industry that choice is not always yours. Unfortunately, sometimes your own band mates are the biggest threat to your future success.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

"When I was writing about Cedarwood, the big revelation for me was that you can't really leave these things behind because they are who you are, you can never escape your upbringing." When asked for his favourite part of the song, Bono chose The Edge's guitar solo. The Edge added: "Bono loved the solo idea, and later on in the process of recording he couldn't help himself, he started singing over it."