メール内容の和訳を教えて下さい

このQ&Aのポイント
  • メールの和訳を教えて下さい。全体的な内容を教えていただけると助かります。
  • メールの和訳を教えて下さい。最初の段落と最後の段落の、be in touch のくだりがよく分かりません(;_;)
  • メールの和訳を教えて下さい。真ん中の段落は分かります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

メール内容の和訳を教えて下さい。

メールの和訳を教えて下さい。 真ん中の段落は分かります。 最初の段落と最後の段落の、be in touch のくだりがよく分かりません(;_;) 全体的な内容を教えていただけると助かります。 great to meet you and will be in touch i the next day or two from my personal email. Hope all is great with you. I really had a fantastic time in Japan - loved Nagano alot. I miss Japan Be in touch - fantastic to hear from you and thank you so much よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

great to meet you and will be in touch i the next day or two from my personal email. あなたに会えてよかったよ。明日かあさってあたりに 自分の個人用emailでまた連絡を取るね。 Hope all is great with you. あなたにとって全てが素晴らしいものであることを願ってるよ。 I really had a fantastic time in Japan - loved Nagano alot. 日本ですごくいい時間を過ごせたよ。長野は特に好きだった。 I miss Japan 日本が恋しい。 Be in touch - fantastic to hear from you and thank you so much 今後ともよろしく。あなたから連絡をもらえてよかったよ。本当にありがとう。 in touch で「コンタクトを取る」とか、「やり取りをする」とか、ようは何らかの形でつながりを持つって意味です。

8vyy6vep
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございます。 personal emailのくだりが特に分からなかったので、とてもスッキリしました! 全体の分かりやすい訳もほんとありがとうございますo(^-^)o ちょこちょこ利用させてもらうので、またお世話になるかもしれません…

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

困ってます(>_<) お願いします。 another way to say get in touch with would be talk to. another way to say get in touch with would be stay away from. another way to say get in touch with would be remember and then forget. another way to say get in touch with would be connect with and undestand. According to the passage,which of the following is true about dreams? If you dream you're wearing no clothes, something embarrassing probably happened to you. If you dream you didn't study for a test, then you have nothing to worry about. another way to say look up to you would be are careful when they're with you. another way to say look up to you would be like to talk to you. another way to say look up to you would be think good things about you. another way to say look up to you would be dream about you. I have to finish this paper tonight! If I don't hand it in on time, I'll get a bad grade! I fell on the stairs, and everyone laughed at me! My life is great! I don't have any problems, and I'm really happy! Everyone else was wearing the right clothes. I just came in jeans and a T-shirt. The concert is in two days, and I haven't had much time to practice my violin.

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 和訳お願いします。

電話が使えないため困っています。 英語が苦手なため和訳をお願い致します。 since I have not heard anything from you, I am really worried. Especially when I open the newspaper or hear something from the news about Japan. Hopefully everything is fine with you and your family. Please try not to panic and stay calm, I am sure eveything will be alright. Remember that I am always near to your side, so do not be afraid or scared. I will keep thinking of you and pray for you that everything will be get better in Japan. 

• 和訳に直してもらえませんか?

凄く長いんですが、翻訳機を使ってみたけどサッパリわからないです。 どなたかお願いします。 how are you i missed you ^_^ so what's new in your life i would like to know you better and be closer to you as a firend as a very good friend ^^ i hopes i am not impolite. if you allow me to know you better i will be very happy. i already have a friend from italy. she is like a sister for me now. i would like to make the same relation ship with some friends from japan. and may be one day we will be able to meet each other. ^_^ and share a very good coffee or tee. i would like to travel to japan some day. and i will be very happy if i can have lot of friends from there. as i did in france. where i spent 2 years for my studies. in Toulon côte d'azure. a very nice place just like okinawa. but okinawa is very beautiful too. ok i have to go back work. if you have any question about me i will be very happy to comunicate with you. very big kiss on your head and a very big hug ;) see you soon

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,we can now proceed further!! You will be required to make payment using any Money Transfer(Post Bank) or Western Union in your location and hopefully,you should be familiar with any in your location. I will send my complete home address for the transaction immediately i receive confirmation from you concerning payment. I can have the animals shipped next week,if it's OK by you or let me know exactly when you will want them delivered after payment and reservation have been done accordingly! Hope to hear from you soon and please make sure your address is correct for the records. 以上です。よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文を和訳して下さい

I feel great energy coming from you. For a long time I have an idea to write a book together with someone from another culture, especially Japan, that I am crazy for Japan. We could write in distance, create a few characters some 4 probably, 2 would be you (if you agree) and me. So, I would write from my character and send to you, you would add something and send to me, and have a small book at the end. Is this a good idea? It is interesting for me to blend different cultures. It can be something like Haruki Murakami style. Please answer me in my mail address. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Isn't it exciting? I cannot wait what you gonna answer me. Maybe we will become big and famous one day. Thank you. Bye

• 和訳を教えてください

次の文章の3行目以降の和訳を教えてください 特別な構文などはないと思うのですが、なにを言っているのかさっぱりわかりません(汗 The sweetest and most desirable three words in English language are "I love you." The four worst have to be the dreaded "I love you,but...." It would be heartless for anyone to say that to another person. What makes it so harmful is that it comes from a loved one and is always followed by something hateful, like "this is the worst meat loaf I've ever tasted" or "I want a divorce."

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I had a bit of trouble sleeping last night and I missed you so much ... Today I checked with my boss and I'm not allowed to work from 25/12 till 2/01. If it's no trouble to you I can come to Tokyo. Actually might be able to convince my boss so that I can work 2 more weeks in Japan (most likely Osaka :( ) in January. But I still need to find out. If you are ok with me coming to Tokyo I can start to look for tickets.

• どなた様か和訳お願いします!

Hello Keiko how are you and your family fine I hope. I know I haven't kept in contact but I wanted to wish you merry Christmas and happy new year, I really hope you are doing well