Overcoming Past Pain and Finding Hope: My Journey of Healing

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the journey of healing and finding hope amidst past pain, as I share my story of overcoming doubts, anger, and disappointment in relationships.
  • Explore the struggles and challenges I faced, including the desperate thoughts and search for an escape from misery, before finding a ray of light in my life.
  • Expressing gratitude for the transformative impact of meeting someone special at the right time, this is a testament to the power of hope and the resilience of the human spirit.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を訳して下さい。

I was so low doubting life and angry at the world. All i've been through,in past relationships.....?? and now the mistakes i've made, the hurt and disappointment i've had before... Believe me, i've had many awful thoughts looking for an easier way to escape my own misery, the reality as it was, I really thought I lost all hope and faith ...the light no longer shined...and I could barely see. I was in a horrible, terrible mess until you came along. Exactly why i'm so very greatful to have met you at that time. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

I was so low doubting life and angry at the world. ぼくは人生に疑問を抱き、世の中に対して腹を立て、本当に落ち込んでいました。 All i've been through, in past relationships.....?? ぼくのこれまでのこと、過去の男女関係?? and now the mistakes i've made, the hurt and disappointment i've had before... それから、ぼくか犯した過ち、前に経験した痛みや失望… Believe me, 本当にね。 i've had many awful thoughts looking for an easier way to escape my own misery, the reality as it was, ぼくは、自分自身のみじめな境遇、ありのままの現実から逃れるための安直な抜け道を探して、とんでもない考えをいろいろ巡らせた。 I really thought I lost all hope and faith ... 本当に、希望や信頼は全て失われたと思った… the light no longer shined...and I could barely see. 光は消え…ほとんど何も見えなくなった。 I was in a horrible, terrible mess until you came along. あなたが来るまで、ぼくは恐ろしいほどめちゃくちゃな状態だったんだ。 Exactly why i'm so very greatful to have met you at that time. だからこそ、あの時あなたに出会ったことに、本当に感謝している。 ロマンチックですね。 シェークスピアのソネットを思い出しました。 http://www.geocities.jp/todok_tosen/todok/memo/memoson29.html

rosa_maria
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 URL拝見しました。シェークスピアですか。 d-yさんは博識な方なんですね。確かに似てますね。 無知な私はロマンチックだとは到底思えず、一体過去に何があったのかと怖くなりました。 そこまで思いつめるなんて並大抵のことではなさそうなので。 彼に聞いてみましたが、話してはもらえませんでした。 だったら、最後まで隠し通して欲しかったです。 私事ですみません。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this

• 少し長い文ですが和訳お願いします。

海外の方に簡単な英語でコメントして お返事を頂いたのですが、 私には理解出来ず困っています。 I love you too! And I completely understand cuzz I didn't live in America my whole life so I had to learn and I've gotten better at it so I've had the same experience like you did! It's ok girl! 英語のお得意な方、和訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文メールを訳していただけませんか。

ドイツ人の彼からのメールです。2週間ぶりに帰ってきたメールです。 大体の意味はわかるのですが、特にいいわけ(?)の部分:130 kids keep you in action というあたりがうまく理解できません。彼は学校の先生ですので、生徒のことを言っているのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 I´m so sorry but I was sooooooooooooooo busy at school. That´s no lame excuse but 130 kids can keep you in action ... I´ve thought about you often and this is a kind "Hello" with a kiss! :-) I will stay in touch with you more often - promise! Now I´m going to sing in the choir and train my voice! So don´t worry: I still like you! Kind greetings ! And don´t be sad any more :-)

• この英文を訳してください!(多いです;)

この英文を訳してください!(多いです;) A "I'll need a change of clothes." B "I've already messengered your outfit over to the shoot." Bの言ったことがよくわかりません。 "We know everone in publishing" "My girls will leave for their grandmother's at 4."←このgrandmother'sってどういう意味でしょうか? "I was wondering if you could make impossible possible, if it's at all possible?"←at all possibleがよくわかりません。。

• 下の英文で不自然な言い回しや誤りがあれば教えてください。(改行などは気

下の英文で不自然な言い回しや誤りがあれば教えてください。(改行などは気にしないでください) Last night I had a couple of friends over to my house for drinks. I like to drink and I drank a lot. We enjoyed talking and drinking untill past 12a.m. I had to go to work also the next day, so my friends went home and I went to bed. This morning my alarm must have gone off at 6 o'clock. But I didn't realize it at all, because I was sleeping soundly due to having drunken too much and gone to bed so late. More than half an hour later I finally woke up. I was very surprized to look at the time. I jumped out of bed. My wife was ready for my breakfast but I had no time for eating it. I ran through the dining room with putting on my suit and rushed to the station. After arriving at the station, I still kept running in a great hurry, aiming to the train. However the train I wanted to take had just left. It was the last train by which I was in time for the office. I was so depressed by thinking of how I would be condemned by my boss in the office.

• 英文

以下の英文の翻訳お願いできませんか? (1)The first time I had a kidney stone I thought I was going to die. My wife and I were starting to cook dinner and I just collapsed in pain on the floor. Not knowing what the feeling was, I assumed the worst and thought I had appendicitis. The pain was a sharp throbbing pain in my left side (For those of you who don't know the appendix is on the right side). (2)I swore to my wife my appendix had burst and after several minutes of bickering, crying, and nausea, I insisted on going to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, every bump in the road sent shocks of pain through my entire body. Once in the ER the nurse was able to identify my symptoms immediately as a kidney stone. Several painful hours later, I still had not passed the stone. (3)The painkillers (shots) had kicked in. But the uncomfortable feeling and pressure was still there. The majority of the time when you go to the ER, they only help you pass the stone, and you generally never receive any futuristic ultrasound machine that could shatter the stone into passable tiny pieces. After another hour they sent me home with a straining device and a big bucket for the next 24 hours. (4)The feelings experienced were not only sharp pains but the massively uncomfortable feeling of pressure. You know you have to go, the feeling is familiar, but something is blocking the path. You will feel this pain from deep in your side (the kidney) all along the path until it exits. That time it took me another 24 hours or so to pass the stone. Painkillers can manage the pain, but the mental anxiety can be very distressing. (5)This first experience was about 14 years ago. Since then, I have had a new stone every couple of years. My doctor has prescribed allopurinol to lower the uric acid in my body. This has had a huge benefit on both my gout attacks and kidney stones. My last stone was back in 2003 and I look forward to never having one again. (6)If you are reading this because you think you might have a stone, just prepare yourself for 48 hours of hell. I always start taking painkillers as soon as I feel it coming on, and I have had a good track record of passing them pretty fast. I wish you the best of luck.

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)   Friday, March 10, 2006 It was sunny today. I had a bad headache in this morning, so I did nothing at all what I was going to do today. There wasn't a medicine for a headache so I went out buying it and drank it in the evening. A little time later, the medicine cured my headache and I became to feel rather good. I thought that I should have drunk it earlier!!

• 英文(メール)の添削をお願いします。

英文(メール)の添削をお願いします。 ずいぶん前に、英会話の個人レッスンを受けていたアメリカ人の女性が、博士号を取得し大学で 数学の講義をしている旨の情報を得ました。なつかしく想いメールしてみようと思います。 日本人的な英作文ですが、よろしくご指導お願いいたします。 Dear □□, (Dr.□□ □□) My name is △△. In 1998 I was your private student in 地名, where you spent one year as ALT. (I hope you still remember me.) More than a decade has passed since you left Japan in order to return to College and receive a Ph.D. in mathematics. Sometimes, I was wondering how you were doing. Today, I happened to find your information from the web that you’ve become successful to lecture at University. I was really impressed by your accomplishment and I’m so happy. I remember vividly that you were an incredible English teacher (not math to me) and a highly intelligent person, let alone a beautiful woman. From faraway country, I wish you good health and continued success! Yours ever, △△ △△

• この英文を和訳するとどうなりますか?

Can I take it That you don't need my help And I am finally absolved a value I can face it, but I don't need anyone else Nobody does it like you do And for all the others There'll be better days ahead And while I recover I'll be wishing I was dead I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead Well I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong I plan to stay back, but not for long The time has passed and other things has changed So I gotta grow wings or die I don't need another reason not to die in life Tell me if I'm doing it right this time But let me know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead You say you hate it, but you can't really tell The future is smiling right at you I'm not gonna make it, so you should save yourselfs There's no time to tell you I miss you You lack for new a frontier But I decided to stay back here Inviting my time by waiting it out Looking up to the sky this fight These weakly wings that will never take flight I don't even have the lungs to shout But I need to know, what did you change Do you feel the same? Did it ease your pain? I've lost myself along with everyone else And now the safest place is here in my head But I've been left on my own to survive But I'm wishing I was dead

• 英文のお力を貸してください。

英文のお力を貸してください。 3年程お付き合いしていた北米の方と別れることになりました。 前回彼と会ったとき彼を責めてしまったのでお詫びと私の気持ちを込めて相手に伝えたいと思います。 日本語と英語のニュアンスに自信がありません。 どうか誤り、誤解されるようなところがありましたらアドバイスいただけませんか。 この前はあなたを責めてしまってごめんなさい。 I’m sorry for getting upset at you the other day. 私に対する、あなたの優しい気持ちが辛くて切なくてあなたに当たってしまいました。 I want to take this moment to tell you that I couldn’t help but fall for in love with you, because of your warm, tender-heartedness. そしてあなたに自分の気持ちと裏腹な行動と言葉を取ってしまいました。 And I didn’t say or do the things that my heart was telling me. 私は失望しています。 It’s really frustrating. 今まで、あなたにとって周りの女性よりも私は少しでも特別な存在だったのかな。 Up until now, I wondered if I had a special place in your heart among your female friends. そんな想いが巡ってあなたに辛く当たってしまいました。 With that thought in mind, I believed you were that person. とてももどかしい気持ちでいっぱいです。 It’s been very difficult and burdening for me. 私はあなたに甘えてばかりであなたに何一つも与えることが出来なかった。 All I did was take advantage of you and I did nothing in exchange for your kindness. あなたと過ごした時間はとても幸せでした。 I was very happy during the moments we spent together. でもこんな結果になってしまってとても残念です。 It’s unfortunate things had to end up this way. でもこれで良かったのかもしれません。 However, it’s probably for the best. このことで、あなたのことを諦められると思うから。 So, I think I will move on. 私はもうすぐ日本へ帰ります。 I will be returning to Japan soon. あなたの活躍をこれからも遠い空から見守っています。 I want to wish you all the best. I’m sure you’ll do just fine. 今まで楽しい思い出を本当にありがとう。 And thank you for all the wonderful memories and good times we had together. I will never forget them. さようなら。 So long… よろしくお願いします。