• 締切済み

読み方を教えて下さい。すみません。

先ほど、コップに意味を教えて貰いましたが It's an invitation tea party with the flowers. What a nice surprise! (これは花沢山のお茶会への招待状です。なんと素敵な驚きでしょう。) 英文?が全く読めません いっつざ あん いんぶいー とう ざ ふぉるてんと…? わんだほーすらいど!! 読み方あってませんよね? ペンの英語の文字も発音も全く覚えてなくて、申し訳ないですが 読み方を教えてください お気に入りのコップの英文で日本語の意味は教えてもらいました。

noname#213051
noname#213051
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

• renkorus
  • ベストアンサー率38% (34/88)
回答No.4

It's an invitation tea party with the flowers. What a nice surprise! (これは花沢山のお茶会への招待状です。なんと素敵な驚きでしょう。) イッツ・アン・インヴィテーション・ティー・パーティー・ウィズ・ザ・フラワーズ。ホワット・ア・ナイス・サプライズ!

noname#213051
質問者

お礼

詳しく、ありがとうございます。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.3
noname#213051
質問者

お礼

詳しく、ありがとうございます。

• AVENGER
  • ベストアンサー率21% (2219/10376)
回答No.2
noname#213051
質問者

お礼

詳しく、ありがとうございます。

• elf2814
  • ベストアンサー率40% (283/693)
回答No.1

カタカナ表記で良いですか(実際の発音とは異なります。発音は辞書で発音記号を見て下さい)? イッツ アン インヴィテイション ティー パーティー ウィズ ザ フラワーズ。 ホワット ア ナイス サプライズ!

noname#213051
質問者

お礼

詳しく、ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳を教えてください!

It was such a nice surprise to meet you unexpectedly. (思いがけずあなたに会えてそれはうれしい驚きでした。) とアメリカ人の方にメールをしたら It was nice to c u aiso. と返事がありました。 どう意味でしょうか? 教えてください。 よろしくお願いします!

• 竹内まりやの~人生の扉~の英文の訳

お世話になります。 竹内まりやの「人生の扉」が大好きなのですが、 間に入っている英文の意味がどうしても知りたいのです。 日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 I say it's fun to be 20 You say it's great to be 30 And they say it's lovely to be 40 But I feel it's nice to be 50 I say it's fine to be 60 You say it's alright to be 70 And they say still good to be 80 But I'll maybe live over 90 I say it's sad to get weak You say it's hard to get older And they say that life has no meaning But I still believe it's worth living But I still believe it's worth living

• 英語で手紙、間違いを指摘して下さい

閲覧ありがとうございます。 TDLにいるマッドハッターに手紙を書きました。英文間違いなどありましたら教えて下さい。 こんにちは!私は名前といいます。大学生です。 私が初めて貴方を知ったのは幼稚園児の時です。私はその時、不思議の国のアリスを見ていました。 そして、私はイースターワンダーランドを見たその時に、私は貴方のファンになりました。 イースターワンダーランドはとても素敵なパレードですね! 貴方がとても幸せそうに見えたので、私も幸せになりました。貴方は今年のクリスマスのパレードには参加しますか? もしそうなら、私は年間パスポートを買わないといけません! 私は7月25日にディズニーランドに行くつもりです。 その時、もし貴方に会えたら私は本当に幸せです。 では、楽しいお茶会を続けて下さい。さようなら。 Dear Mad Hatter. Hello!Happy Unbirthday! My name is(名前). I'm a college student. It's first time to know you when I was kindergarten. I was watching Alice in Wonderland then. And,I saw you in「Easter Wonderland」I have been your fan since that time. Easter Wonderland is very nice parade! You looked me very happily, I was very happy too. Do you take part in the Christmas parade this year? If that was the case, I must buy a year passport! I will go to Disneyland on July 25. At that time,If I met you, I'm so happy! So, please keep on the fun tea party!

• 慶應義塾看護医療学部入試問題

以下は慶応義塾大学で今年入試に使われた英文の一部です。 (全文はhttp://members.goo.ne.jp/home/ballpointpen参照。) 設問のひとつに末尾近くの If I hadn't been touched enough already, he made one last statement and I will always cherish it. を日本語に訳せというものがありますが、英文の意味が理解できません。 ためしに、代ゼミのサイトに示されている正解を見ると 「それまでの言葉では、まだ感動が足りなかったとしたら、彼はとどめの一言を言い、私はいつまでもその言葉を忘れないだろう。」 とありますが、この日本語も理解不能です。 どなたか英文の理解のしかたと、あわせて慶応大学の出題の意図を教えてください。 …When the little boy finished I could hardly speak. My eyes filled with tears and I knew I had been touched in the depths of my soul. I reached up and unpinned my flower. With the flower in my hand, I looked at the boy and said, "Son, that is the nicest thing I have ever heard, but you can't have this flower because it's not enough. If you'll look in front of the pulpit, you'll see a big bouquet of flowers. Different families buy them for the church each week. Please take those flowers to your granny because she deserves the very best." If I hadn't been touched enough already, he made one last statement and I will always cherish it. He said, "What a wonderful day! I asked for one flower but got a beautiful bouquet!"

• 英語で日記を書いています。

こんにちは。 英語の勉強の為、今日から日記を書き始める事にしたのですが、自分の作った英文が合っているのか間違いなのか自信が無く、これでは意味がないとこちらで英語に詳しい方に添削して頂きたく投稿しました。 よろしくお願い致します。 自分で考えた英文と()の中に書きたかった事を日本語で書きます。 ■まず天気についてです。 It's cool and nice this morning. but today's noon temperature is supposed to go up 28℃ (今朝は涼しくて天気もよく気持ちよい朝だった。でも昼には気温が28度まで上がるらしい) ■体調や出来事についてです。 I'm still a slight cold. so I'm taking cold medicine. (私はまだ風邪気味だから薬を飲んでいる) I'should get up early more, stants now is not good for my skin. (私はもっと早く寝るべきだ。じゃないと肌にも悪い) 以上の3文です。 簡単な文は辞書の例文などになぞって確認できるのですが、文が複雑になればなるほど自信がなくなります。 他の言い回し、もっと分かりやすい言い方等もありましたら教えて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願い致します。

• よろしくお願いします

DEAR ABBY: Last year for my birthday, my husband asked me what I wanted for a gift. I told him I would like flowers once a month for one year. He's been pretty good about it. But I complained about the way I receive them, which is, when we are driving home in our truck (we work together) and it's nearing the end of the month, he'll pull into the parking lot at the grocery store, run in, come back and hand them to me. He always picks out a beautiful bunch, but my complaint was that it's never a surprise. He says he can't decide if I'm ungrateful or a spoiled brat. What say you and your readers? 1 He's been pretty good about it.はどう訳したら良いでしょうか? 2 ここでのbunchはどのような意味でしょうか? 3 最後の文の解説をお願いします。 以上、よろしくお願いします

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語、または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. It's started raining. If it ( ) raining, we could go on a picnic. (1)is (2)isn't (3)was (4)weren't 2. If the weather were too hot or too cold, plants ( ) grow. (1)could (2)would not (3)had to (4)won't 3. We would have gone to see the movie last night of we ( ) it was so funny. (1)know (2)would know (3)had known (4)could know 4. If I had known about the good news earlier, I ( ) to congratulate you. (1)would call (2)must have called (3)would have called (4)should call 5. If my son had taken my advice, he ( ) successful now. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 6. I wish I ( ) back the clock and do it all over again. (1)can turn (2)could tuen (3)had turned (4)have turned 7. I wish ( ) much more when I was young. (1)study (2)studied (3)have studied (4)had studied 8. If ( ) he had told her the truth. (1)timely (2)only (3)plainry (4)suddenly 9. It's time Bill ( ) home. (1)go (2)will go (3)goes (4)went 10. ( ) his idleness, he would be a nice fellow. (1)If he would be (2)If he were not (3)If it were not for (4)If it was 11. ( ) for the examination, I could have gone shopping with my friends. (1)Without (2)If (3)But (4)With 12. ( ) for your support, we wouldn't be here. (1)Not were it (2)It were not (3)Were not it (4)Were it not 13. ( ) I known more about the man, I would have gone shopping with my friends. (1)If (2)As (3)Were (4)Had 14. ( ) anything happen to you, you can always call me on my mobile phone. (1)If (2)Should (3)Unless (4)Would 15. ( ) your help, we would have failed. (1)Were it not been for (2)Had it not been for (3)If it had been for (4)Without being 同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。また、(a)の文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) Because of the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. (b) If ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. 2. (a) If he had helped us, we could have succeeded. (b) ( ) his help, we could have succeeded. 3. (a) If you heard him talk, you would think that he was a new student. (b) ( ) ( ) him talk, you would think that he was a new student. 4. (a) If he the university students had not started at once, they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. (b) The university students started at once; ( ) they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどがありましたらお知らせください。