Meeting with a Native English Speaker: Train vs Car

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I always get a ride from my foreign friend, a native English speaker, when we meet up.
  • But from next time, I'm planning to take the train to ○○ station.
  • I want to save my friend the trouble of going back and forth twice.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語でのやり取り。添削&意味の確認お願いします

外国人の友人(英語のネイティブスピーカー)と会う時、いつも車で送迎してくれるので、下記のような携帯テキストを送りました。 I'm gonna take a train to ○○ station from next time. Because you always go back and forth twice. I wanna save you the trouble. "いつも2往復しているので、手間を減らしたい"と言いたかったのですが、これで合っているでしょうか。 それに対し相手から、「Thanks :) How did you get so sweet?」と返信がありました。 これは、「どうしてそんなに優しいの?」という意味で良いでしょうか。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

I'm gonna take a train to ○○ station from next time because you always go back and forth twice. I wanna save you the trouble. いいと思います。because は Why? の返答の時以外は、複文として小文字前の節につながります。もちろんメール交換程度の日常会話では問題ありませんが…。 読み取りも正解です。

kurakura_k
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。合っていて良かったです。 > 複文として小文字前の節につながります。 ごめんなさい、これはどういう意味ですか? "複文"と"小文字前の節"とは何でしょうか。 becauseは、正式には文頭に持ってきてはいけないということくらいしか分かっていなくて(^_^;)

関連するQ&A

• 英語を教えてください。

こんにちは。 英訳の宿題で自信がないので教えてください。 『あなたはいつも私を笑わせてくれます。  私はあなたといた時、あなたが私を笑わせてばかり いたから楽しいし嬉しいけどしわが出来るのが怖か った。  でもあなたが離れた今私はこう思う。  あなたの隣でいつも笑っていたい。  そしてあなたとともに年を取りたい。  私が嬉しいとき楽しいときはあなたと一緒にいてほ しい。  そして私が年を取ったときにたくさんの笑い皺を見 せて『あなたのせいだ』と笑いたい。  もちろん隣で私の皺を笑うあなたも皺だらけになっ ている』 私はYou always make me laugh.When I was with you make me lough and feel happyBut I scare get wrinkles.But I think after you leave me I want to always laugh next to you. And I want to grow older with you. I want to with you and laugh always.Then I get old I wanna say ''Look I get lots of wrinkles.It's your fault''andlaugh.Ofcourse you get a wrinkle too. どうか教えてください。

• 意味

この文の意味を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 FKN my english skill:c i wanna save you!!

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

英語の添削をよろしくお願いいたします。 >の英語の部分に対して、日本語の部分を返信として作りました。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 > How is it at your work place? 私のオフィスは---のとなりにある。---駅ではないよ(近いけど)。 My office is located in --- next to --- ... not next to --- station. > I wonder how you are dressed today. 今日はベージュのニットに黒いスカート、昨日買った黒いタイツをはいてるよ。 Today I am wearing beige knit and black skirt, and black tights I bought yesterday. > I hope I didn't scare you off with all that talk last night. それは心配しないで。 Please don't worry about that. そんなことないから、私はいつもあなたの話を楽しんでるし、それにあなたを尊敬してるし。 Not really, I am always enjoying your talk and I respect you. > Thanks for listening to me and hearing me out. あなたが話したい時はいつでも話してほしいし、私ももっと話すようにするね。 You can talk to me whenever you want also I will try to talk about myself to you. 私たちはもっと知り合わなくちゃいけないし。 We have to get to know each other. --- は私の生まれた場所だけど、久しぶりに行くから嬉しいです。 I was born in --- so I am looking forward to go there. 下手ですがどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳確認お願いします

If I don't wanna see. Why did I buy the gift for you? Why will fly from my city to shanghai to see you. もし、君に会いたくないなら、なぜ僕は君にプレゼ ントを買ったの?なぜ、僕の街から飛行機で上海に行くの?会いに行くためだよ。

• 誕生日プレゼントに刻む英語

彼の誕生日にZippoをプレゼントしようと思っています。 その内側に刻む文章に悩んでいます。(さりげなく気付かないように英語にしたいと思っています) ちょっと離れているので『いつも一緒にいます』的な英文を探していたのですが Evermoment with you I wanna be with you I always stand with you ニュアンスがよくわからなくて‥‥ ライターですのでいつも一緒にいる‥だけでなく一息つくとか 火をつける(点す)みたいな捻りがあってもいいかな‥っか思うのですが わかりません。 上の三つのニュアンスも知りたいですが それ以外にいい英文があったら教えて欲しいです。 (あまり長文では刻みきれないので出来れば短めに‥) 初めて利用させていただくので 不手際とかありましたらすみません。 どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語で最初の文字を大文字にしない人

i wanna ~ did you see ~ など、ネットやチャットで文の頭を大文字にしない人は、日本語で例えるとどんな感じですか?

• 和訳確認お願いします

和訳確認お願いします。 You're special I love your style, your personality is sweet and kind, your voice is sexy, and your butt is amazing And I always feel comfortable when I spend time with you I'm very attracted to you Although the situation is complicated... 君は特別な人だよ。 僕は君の可愛いファッションが好きで君の声とお尻がセクシーで素晴らしいよ! それと、僕はいつも君といる時、穏やかな気持ちでいれるんだ。 僕は君に惹かれているんだ。状況は難しいけどね…

• 英語の訳があっているか知りたいです。

You imply i did あなたは私を巻きこむだろう You always judge me あなたは常に私をジャッジする And always for the worst そして常に不快に感じる Like u are better than me それじゃあ、あなたの方が私より優れている ようじゃないか Thats unfair そんなの平等じゃない I could do it the same with u 前はあなたと同じようにできたかもしれない But i dont でも今はできない

• 日本語にして下さい!

You are not a burden to me. I like emailing you back and forth. I also don't wanna lose you in my life.

• 英語スキットの添削をお願いします。

(to the audience) John : Hello, my name is John. I’m ten years old. Today is my birthday. So, I ‘m very happy.  Oh, here comes daddy. He is a liar. He always tells a lie. Father. : Hi, John. Who are you talking to ? John : Well, I’m talking to everyone. Father : Hello, everyone. My name is Michael Jackson. Ha,ha,haha. John : No, No, No .You are not Michael, liar! Father : O.K. O.K. Let me introduce my beautiful wife. Beyonce. Honey, come here. Mother: What? I’m busy baking a cake. Father.: Sorry. You always look beautiful, sweet heart. Did you lose your weight? Mother: No, I’m getting fat. How could you say that? Liar! (John’s friends come to his house.) Father: Welcome to the party. Come inside. Linda : Hi, my name is Linda. Nice to meet you. Father: Nice to meet you, too, Linda. Reina: Hello, my name is Reina. Father: Hi,Reina. Jack: How do you do ? I’m Jack. Father: How do you do ? Jack. Eddy: My name is Eddy. Father: Hi, Eddy. Nice to see you. Mother: O.K. everybody, let’s start the party. (Mother brings the birthday cake) (Everyone starts singing a birthday song.) Everyone: Happy birthday, John. John: Thank you very much. (John tries to blow out candles.) Jack:   Wait! what a smell!  Eddy: Stinks! John: Who cut the cheese? (Everyone looks around) Jack:   Somebody’s pants on fire, huh? Reina :   I feel like throwing up. Eddy:   I can’t breathe. Linda:  Please open the window, I need fresh air.      (somebody broke wind again.)   John:   Daddy, did you blow the trumpet? Father.:    No, that was not me. John:     Liar, liar, pants on fire! Father:   Hey, look! Oh, my god! Please call 911. Fire! Fire! Everyone:   Liar, liar, pants on fire! Father :  I’m not telling a lie. It’s true. Believe me. Everyone:   Liar, liar, pants on fire! Father.:   Common, I’m not going to tell lies anymore. So just trust me. It’s a real fire! John:     No more lies? Father.: I swear. Linda   Well, did you blow the trumpet? Father:    No, I didn’t. Everyone:   Liar, liar, pants on fire, hanging on a telephone wire. (Somebody broke wind) Mother:    Oops! …I did it again.  Well…Life is a box of farts, John. You never know what you're gonna smell, huh? John: Mommy, your pants on fire. Mrs.: Wow!