英文でメールの返信

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 50%先払い、残り50%は商品受取後の支払いになります。
  • 初めてこのショップとコンタクトを取っており、もし無理なら他のショップで購入を考えている。
  • 英文で返信をしたいが英語が得意でないため、参考にさせて頂きたい。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文でメールの返信

メールで海外の店に購入を考えてるので商品リストが欲しいと送りました。 そしたら以下の内容で返信が来たのです。 I will e-mail you the price later once you confirm the our payment term & condition. We expect to get full PREPAID, 50% as deposit and the rest 50% prior to shipping. This is important for us to deal it first to avoid any long discussion about payment, etc. I believe most exporter has this term similar. Please confirm if you agree it. もし取引をするとしたら50%先払い、残り50%は商品受取後の支払いになります。 宜しければ商品リストを頂けますでしょうか。 という内容の返信をしたいのですが英文で教えて頂けますでしょうか。 英語が得意でないので参考にさせて頂きたいです。 ちなみに初めてこのショップとコンタクトを取っており、もし無理なら他のショップ(今連絡を取れている)で購入を考えているのでどうしてもここと取引したいとは思っていません。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • renkorus
  • ベストアンサー率38% (34/88)
回答No.2

商品が届いてからの支払いでよろしければ商品リストを下さい Please send me the merchandise list if you agree to the terms that I pay 50% upon placing the order and the rest when I receive the merchandise. 文章を読むと、英語もきちんとしいませんし、全額前払いを要求していますので、お避けになったほうがよいかと思います。

rinarinadan
質問者

お礼

有難うございます。やはりやめておこうと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

日本語を勉強しているアメリカ人ですが。ちょっとだけ質問を答えてみたいのでよろしくお願いします。 実は、この英語を読んで、何か信じない方がいいと感じました。ちょっと変だけど、説明は言いにくいです。 たとえば、品物が送れる前に,なぜ支払いは半分ずつに払わなくてはならないか分かりません。可笑しいと思いました。 その上に、大体、言い方はプロフェッショナルみたくないのです。 安全かもしれないけど、気をつけてくださいね。

rinarinadan
質問者

お礼

有難うございました。

rinarinadan
質問者

補足

ご指摘有難うございます。このショップには気をつけるように致します。 それにしても日本語がお上手ですね。その努力は素晴らしいです。 ちなみに、 「商品が届いてからの支払いでよろしければ商品リストを下さい。」 とは英語でどのようになりますか?

関連するQ&A

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしていますが、なぜかログインできません。エラー画面になります。そのことを相手に伝えてたら4つの返信が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 that is so strange, I just ran through it and it seemed fine. Can you please resubmit it, there may be a chance you need to re-register on the site under a new email, sorry about this, I’m not quite sure what happened but I assure you this is not normal, I am so sorry but I can’t get the order together without the office and the shipping department, I am so sorry but ordering online should be the fastest I think you may need to sing up as a regular customer with the below link, you may need to use a different email, but you can use 00050 and get 50% off your entire order. Can you prepare this for me and confirm it is in stock. I went ahead and sent you the invoice I applied the 50% off and the invoice, the office will close in a few hours so if you can pay now that would be great if not there may be a week wait. But if you pay first we can reserve the AAA as many of these AAA are very popular. Thank you again! Please confirm your shipping address and phone number once you have submitted payment.

• 【大至急】英文メールについての質問です

派遣会社に勤めており、弊社から派遣している社員の次回契約更新が可能か取引先に確認した所、下記の(1)英文メールの返信がきました。 返信文(2)を送り(3)の返信が きました。 あなたの仰る通りにしますという内容を送りたいのですが、この場合英文でどう書いたら良いか教えてください(;_;) (1)She is performing well. We are seeking approval on the renewal. Would you please give us the recommendation for the renewal (any increment)? Kindly provide the cost breakdown (same as past year). We need this to show to the senior management. (2)Thank you for offering the contract extension. We will check up our terms and get back to you quickly. (3)Please don’t confirm anything to her. We need to seek approval about the extension. Please provide the terms to me first.

• 英文メールの内容を教えて下さい!

注文した商品が届かず、相手(海外のネットショップオーナー)に その旨をメールしました。 下記が相手とのやりとりになります。 新たに商品を再発送してくれると思い、待っていたのですが、 2ヵ月待っても届かず、困っています。 私は英文内容を勘違いしているのでしょうか? 何か私の返事が必要だったのでしょうか? 英語が得意な方、どうかお教え下さい! よろしくお願い致します。 ---------------------------------------- 相手:You have not received these yet? You should have received them within 3 weeks or so. I am so sorry and I am glad you brought this to my attention. I will reship them to you and contact the post office about this package that never arrived. 私:Thank you for your reply. I am glad to know that you could send the item again. If it's possible, I'd prefer to have it sent by USPS Priority Mail. Please let me know if there's any extra cost for the shipping. Thanks again. 相手:It will not cost anything extra for it to be reshipped with priority mail. I will take care of it Monday and get the new one on it's way to you. Thank you. 私: I appreciate your kind response. I look forward to receiving the items. Thank you and best regards. 相手:Any time, I am happy to have this chance to take care of this. ----------------------------------------

• 教授へのメールの返信について

教授から以下のようなメールが届きました。(本文です) Please reply to this email address to confirm your lesson time with me and then write it down in your book! (and BTW this email address now works for all school correspondence -those of you from last year will know that I used a different email address) I will be emailing you further with my syllabus and my absent days/weeks. (ここにスケジュールが記載) 一人一人、一対一で行う授業で、本日時間の割り当てをしました。 内容的には、これで確定したので返信して、またスケジュールにチェックしてね、ということでしょうか。 ()内は、これが学校でのメールアドレスになる。去年とは違うよ、という内容で間違いないですか? またこの内容を受け、 I confirmed it. I'll attend your class at 10:00 am on Monday. (確認しました。10時にあなたの授業に出席します) と返信内容はこれでいいでしょうか? 英語には「よろしくお願いします」は直訳できないとはわかっていますが、これから授業を受けるので、何か一言、お願いします的な言葉をいれたいのです。 何かいい英文はないでしょうか? 質問が多くなってしまいすみません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 仕入先に取引条件の変更を持ちかける英文

仕入先に取引条件の変更は必要かと問いかける英文を、上司から依頼されました。以下が私の作成した文章です。 「取引条件についてです。支払条件と異なる取引が何度か行われています。もし取引条件を変更する必要があるのならば、相談いたしたく思っております。ご検討よろしくお願いします。」 We would like to talk about terms of business with you. Different dealings from payment terms were conducted several times of late. So if it is to have necessity to modify conditions of transactions, we would like to consult you. I would appriciate your sincere consideration. 質問としては、英文に間違いは無いのかということと、必要最小限すぎると感じるのでアドバイスをお願いしたいのです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と注文の事で相手に質問をしていました。すみませんが返事が来たのですが意味を教えて下さい。宜しくお願い致します。 Thanks for your email. For the attachments, yes that is not a problem in terms of BBB of photographs. I can get the price to you shortly, for the items, it should take about 10 days to produce the AAA and another 5-7 days to ship. Can you confirm how many you would like, thank you we will work on the estimate for this now. Thank you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送方法の事で相手から返信がありました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just wantedto confirm this is AAA inland. Just to the port. I messaged Vicky.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来たんですがいまいちわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just send a Paypal reminder to cover the rest of the balance of $AAA You have not been charged twice, there is only one payment with credit card of $BBB and the payment via Paypal of $AAA Please confirm when this payment has been accepted. I will call Yomato Transport today for an afternoon pick up as soon as payment has been confirmed.

• 【至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

【至急】取引先(派遣先)からの英文メールに対して英文で返信したく作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 取引先からのメール As I have not received yet neither Tanaka's April working hours to approve, nor his invoice, I am just wondering if everything is fine and if I can expect to receive it in the upcoming days so that I can make the payment. ご添削をお願いしたい英文メールです。 For Tanaka's time sheet, the input process has already been completed at 9: 00 ~ 17: 00 fixed time as requested from you the other day. And we are sorry that the invoice has not been sent to you. We will confirm it and send it as soon as possible. スタッフ田中の4月分の勤怠については先日ご依頼頂いた通り、定時9:00~17:00で既に入力処理が完了しております。 また請求書について送付が遅れており申し訳ありません。確認次第、早々にお送りします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買い相手の銀行に振り込みをしました。ですが下記のようなメールが来ました。すみませんが詳しく知りたいので意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Please read this email with Urgency: I have just received an Email from the MD and the payment unfortunately has not come in as the payment was made to the US bank account not the international account. So they payment won't be accepted. We need you to make the payment to the international account as follows: Please replay to me asap so I can inform the MD you have received the information.