• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

By the time I'd slipped the ball and chain, I was heading down the road again I was heading for somewhere I shouldn't be. And I heard you shouting me who wait, Better turn back now or it's too late, 'Cos it's heading for the point of no return.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

それまで面倒なんぞはすり抜けて来たさ お馴染みのいつもの道を 通って禁断の地へと向かったんだ 君が叫ぶ声が聞えたさ 誰がアンタを待ってるのよ 引き返すべきだったかも しかし時既に遅し もう後戻り出来ない場所まで来ちまったからね

tsf12
質問者

お礼

有難う御座います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

For those fans to sit there and say it's okay, but it's not STP without Scott and I understand that because I get that I truly get that. But I find it so amazing that someone can just dump all over his fans and make them wait, for an hour and a half and make all the people at the venue stay way after midnight. The people that work there, the security people.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

The complaint I had, (which was my fault) was the sound. It sounded like Scott was a chipmunk for the first part of the show. I looked up, and I saw 2 huge speakers right above my head. When I moved away from them, the sound was much better (I know, I'm an idiot haha). The setlist was rather short. I believe they did 14 songs in total. They left out Big Empty, Wicked Garden, Interstate Love Song, and Sex Type Thing. The renditions of Dead and Bloated and Where the River Goes/Mountain Song made up for that, though. Defintely the highlights of the night. They mixed together Roadhouse blues and LA Woman for a 10-15 minute song, which was pretty cool.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Walking through my yard just now I heard a band playing off in the distance, and I though oh cool someone's jamming it up. And then I realized it was U2

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Guitarist Dean DeLeo told The Pulse Of Radio that despite the drama, the remaining members did not want to diminish what the original group achieved. "We are very aware of what the four of us created together," he said. "When the four of us were together and we made records and we made music, the end result was pretty good. I was usually pretty satisfied with it. But getting there was miserable. But you know, I'm very proud and very honored to have made these musical contributions with the four of us, and I think it's important that we recognize that, you know."

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So that's the gist of it. That's also the reason why the “firing” happened right as Weiland left on tour for this run. So when Slash said he “heard Weiland was fired”, that threat had been made if he went through with this tour. The band put the ball in Scott's court and he said whatever I'm doing it. I don't think Scott was fired when Slash said he was, but the threat had definitely been made, and Scott decided to call the Deleo's bluff. Well, now he's fired and it's up to their lawyers to sort through the mess.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“[Scott] is just kind of waking up, it's an hour after the show is supposed to have started and he's just kind of waking up and getting himself together. He's like 'alright I'm ready to go' it's just like, what's going on? And we all know what's going on. For me, to sit there- I'm actually shocked at how much an artist can crap all over his fans by making them wait that long.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Chester also commented on what it was like playing with STP for the first time: Bennington: When we got together, right away it was three songs from Dean, three songs from Robert, three songs from me — overnight! All this adrenaline was injected right into our hearts. If we got together and it was weird, it wouldn't have happened. But we got together and it was amazing. The new music needed to feel like it was us. It was still STP but it's me and I don't want to be doing a caricature of Scott. Live, I'm singing Scott's melodies and Scott's songs so I want to stay honest to that and present it in a way that people feel they're getting an STP show. … It's been an interesting and very rewarding experience so far.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Shepherd on the background of "Taree": ‘I remember moving to Kingston – we lived downtown and [you] look out on the beach and the water and stuff, ’cause it’s a bay, it goes like that. And there was this huge, like, fake Hollywood lettering – ‘TAREE’ – and it was all totally overgrown.’ ※ 『Taree』は曲名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

What has the response been like for you? Patrick: I was walking over from the bus and some kids freaked out and came over and they looked exactly like [Chester] -- with the ear thing and the flannel. I said, “You guys are Linkin Park fans, aren't you?” And they said, “Yeah! You're the Filter dude!” Then some 20 year-old is on their phone, looking me up. ... It's awesome because Chester is bringing a younger crowd and, at the same time, we have a single out now and it's doing it's job, bringing in younger people to mix with our longtime fans. For a while there, we'd do a show and go, “Gee, everybody's the same age.” [Laughs] So now we have this song that connects to the youth.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

These ripoff accusations infuriated STP, who had spent years formulating their sound and paying their dues playing clubs. Weiland told Metal Hammer Germany in 1994, “I think he burnt his mouth on that one. It's funny. Dean, my guitarist, has been living in San Diego for ten years. Neither he nor his friends have heard a whole lot about Vedder. As a matter of principle I find it arrogant for a musician to talk down about others. But I have nothing against him, I don't even know him. His band plays this classic rock that's too boring for me anyway.” Weiland was more diplomatic about Vedder in a 1993 interview with Rolling Stone, “I have a lot of respect for Eddie Vedder and the ideals and things he stands for. As an artist, he's very valid. But I never really thought that if you put us next to each other, we looked like Siamese twins or anything.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • プリンタを買い替えて使わなくなった未使用インクカートリッジは、買い取ってもらえるサービスがありますか?
  • EPSON社製品の未使用インクカートリッジを買い取ってもらう方法やサービスはあるのでしょうか?
  • 未使用のEPSONインクカートリッジを売ることができるサービスや買取業者は存在しますか?
回答を見る