My Experience of Being Forced to Change from Left-Handed to Right-Handed

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the story of how I was forced to switch from left-handed to right-handed as a child and the challenges I faced.
  • Learn about the difficulties I encountered in writing and using chopsticks, and the frustration I felt.
  • Find out why I questioned the need to conform and the impact it had on my performance.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文で通じるでしょうか?

Although originally I am a left-handed when I was a child, however, my parents forced me on a right-handed. I didn’t want to obey it first. I was not able to do writing well and catching a bean with chopsticks either, which is why I dropped a lot of beans on the table many times. It was difficult for me to do everything and dis-satisfied. So I came to think why should I put up with the discomfort and poor performance? It’s meaningless I think. 文法的な誤りがあればご指摘ください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

失礼な回答ですいません・・・。 文法的にかなり間違っておられる様です。 このコメント欄を使って修正するのは、かなり難しいです。 様々、指摘しなければなりませんので。 この文章を、紙に書いて、実際に添削してもらった方が早いと思います。 そう出来るのであれば、既に試されているとは思いますが・・・。 下に掻い摘んで書きました。 (1)重複表現がある。”Although”と”however” (2)amとwasの、時制での使用方法が統一されていない (3)主語+動詞の組み合わせが間違っている (4)通常の文章の中に、突然疑問文が作られている 根本的に修正した方が良いと思います。

kumo669
質問者

お礼

ご誠実でご丁寧な添削をありがとうございました。 全て納得のいくご回答でした。時制の不一致は送った後気が付いたのですが、 後は自分でも気が付いていませんでした。もっと勉強します! すみません、以下の文章も添削いただくと大変助かります。 宜しくお願い致します。 I’ve backed to a lefty now, except writing and eating since I married.(略) Thanks to my parent’s effort, I am now being able to do with both hands. I usually play tennis with my left hand, But if a ball comes to my right side, I immediately change my racket and can return a ball. Can you believe it? It’s truth. but a few. Someday I’ll be able to cut a cucumber during writing a letter.

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

Although → Because obey it → obey them catching a bean → snaring a bean dis-satisfied → dissatisfied why should I → why I should It's meaningless I think. → That was meaningless, I thought.

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします

(1)An English passenger kindly drew me into conservation. He was older than I. He asked me what I ate, what I was, where I was going, why I was shy, and so on. He also advised me to dine with him. (2)I think part of the uproar over cloning is that many people simply don`t understand what it is. They seem to have it confused with genetic alteration, another technology that`s creating a stir.

• 英文のおかしい所を直してください!

I went to a driving school and an ion on Saturday. In the morning, I ran on the street by car. It was very fun. I went to an ion with a friend in the afternoon. I was very glad to be able to do shopping. 宜しくお願いします!!

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 4th ‘10 I went out to drink with my entering in the same year after work. I thought it was enjoyable for me. I don’t need to care for them and I can talk anything I think. I wander a drink of yesterday will not be same. And I wander I have to go to drink a place I wouldn’t like to. I have to think it is a business. Is it happy life for us to do so?

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• この英文の意味を教えてください

この英文の意味を教えてください "I stuck with the accomplishments I was sure of: I rode my bicycle sitting backward on the handle bars, I made up poems, I played selections from Aida on the piano." "I wanted to do these things but did not have nerve. What I finally did manage to do, hoewver, and what is the subject of this memoir, was far brassier. As an exhibit of teen-age courage and ineptitude, it never fails to amaze me in retrospect."

• この英文の意味を教えてください。

What was the experience like? I see it as a very positive thing. I think it’s an honor to play on all those other people’s records. And even if sometimes it took away from my own personal time, I think that only made me more anxious to do my own things. So when I finally did get the chance, I was full of ideas and motivation. and even if 以降がどうもあやふやです。何が言いたいのでしょうか・・・。 ほかの人とプレイすることによって自分の時間を失うことがあったけど、不安といえるのはそれくらいなもんだった。 こんな感じですか?その続きのso when以降もお願いいたします。

• 訳をお願いします!

You Wouldnt Think I Was Mature If You Hungout With Me, I'm Silly And Do Stupid Things. I Have A Son So I Have To Try To Be Mature. What Do You Mean Japanese Is Immature!?? I Think Your Soo Gawjus, You Look Just Like A Doll..Porcelin Skin..I Fucking Love It. <33 これをよろしくお願いします!

• 受け取った英文のemailの意味??

以前、私の学校に短期留学してた友達からのメールです。Jokeの話をしている時でした。 here's a joke "You've Got Mail" A man was sitting on his porch one afternoon when he noticed that his neighbor, a blonde, went out to her mailbox, opened it, and returned to her home empty handed. About five minutes later, he saw the blonde again. She checked the mailbox and once again, returned to her house empty handed. She did this two more times before the man decided to ask her about it. "Why do you keep coming out to your mailbox every five minutes?" the man asked. "Because," replied the blonde, "my computer keeps telling me that I've got mail!" do you get it? sa,ima anata wa watashi no joodan naka nihongo hanamasu ka? (well,now you tell me a joke in japenese?) in romanji to see if i can translate it? 訳してみせるから私に別のジョークを日本語で言ってみてって言ってるのかな?それとも彼女の言葉を?ちょっと自信がないので手助けしていただけますか?

• この英文は通じますか?

It was difficult for me to get a cheap ticket which is I always obtain it. But I got a chance and could feel the history of Canada. その日はいつも私が手に入れる安いチケットを手に入れることが難しかったです。 しかし私はチャンスを得てカナダの歴史を感じることができました。 I was able to walk on the magnificent ice field on the recommendation of the Canadian guide. 私はカナダ人ガイドの勧めで壮大な大氷原を歩くことができました。

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..