大学受験の英作文添削お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 最後に故郷に帰ってから5年が経ちました。英語で表現すると'It is five years since I have gone back home.'となります。
  • あなたが目標を達成できるかどうかは問題ではありません。英語で表現すると'It doesn't matter whether you attain an objective or not.'となります。
  • 紀元前8000年には地球の人口は、東京の人口の3分の2ほどだったと推計されています。紀元1年には、2億人ほどとなるが、その間の人口増加率は年0.04%でほとんどゼロに近いです。17世紀になってから人口が増え始めたのは、農業の発達と死亡率の低下によるものです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大学受験の英作文添削お願いします

1.私は最後に故郷に帰ってから5年になります。  It is five years since I have gone back home. 2.あなたが目標を達成できるかどうかは問題ではない  It dosen't mattar whether you attain an objective or not. 3.紀元前8000年には地球の人口は、東京の人口の3分の2ほどだったと推計されている。  紀元1年には、2億人ほどとなるが、そのあいだの人口増加率は年0.04%でほとんどゼロに近い。  -----ここまでは前置きでここから英訳です----- 本当に人口が増え始めたのは17世紀で、農業の発達と、死亡率の低下によるものである。  3番目はわかりませんでした。 ここの問題の主題はit構文です

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

1.私は最後に故郷に帰ってから5年になります。  It is five years since I have gone back home. →It is five years since I went back home. あるいはIt has been five years since I went back to my hometown. 2.あなたが目標を達成できるかどうかは問題ではない  It dosen't mattar whether you attain an objective or not. →It doesn't matter whether you can attain your objective or not. 3.紀元前8000年には地球の人口は、東京の人口の3分の2ほどだったと推計されている。紀元1年には、2億人ほどとなるが、そのあいだの人口増加率は年0.04%でほとんどゼロに近い。  -----ここまでは前置きでここから英訳です----- 本当に人口が増え始めたのは17世紀で、農業の発達と、死亡率の低下によるものである。(ここの問題の主題はit構文です) It was not until 17 century that the world population really started increasing when farming began to improve and mortality rate became lower than before. さらっとやってしまいましたが、こんなのでどうでしょうか。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

sorurarassyu
質問者

お礼

なるほど! It is not until~that...を使うんですね ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• ☆★京大英作文添削お願いします★☆(4)

'10年京大前期の英作文の問題の添削をお願いします。 問題は画像で添付いたしましたので、そちらを参照ください。 We thoughtlessly regard dogs and dolphins as clever animals. However, this estimation is not based on the scientific criteria. Probably, we just think such animals cleaver because they follow our orders. On the other hand, our human ability is scientifically judged by the several exams; but in order to get good points, it is also essential to follow the question’s intentions in earnest. 「客観的」に該当する英語が分からなかったので「科学的」と読み変えました。 objectiveとか簡単にcoldと言うようですね。 主観的⇔客観的:subjective⇔objectiveで覚えておきます。

• 大学院 英作文過去問

大学院過去問 英作の問題なのですが、添削お願いします。 番号のついた文章を英作しなさいという問題です。 先生「お名前は?」 学生「~といいます。現在、~大学の4年です。」 先生「(1)見たところ、いかにも体育会系のようだけど、何かスポーツをやっていたの?」 学生「(2)山岳部でした。週末のほとんどを北アルプスで過ごしていましたし、普段でも休講などで時間が空くと、近くの山に登っていました。エベレストなど、海外遠征にも先輩について何度か参加したことがあります」 先生「大学の生活は大丈夫なの?卒業はできるの?」 学生「(3)大丈夫です。普通の人より2年遅れですけど、僕はましな方です。仲間で、8年大学にいたけど結局退学した者もいます。自分では、充実した学生生活だったと思っていますが、少し遊びすぎたので、大学院に入ったら勉強一筋で頑張ります。」 先生「どんな研究がしたいの?」 学生「(4)大気か海洋がまだはっきり決めていませんが、とにかくこの身体を生かして、人道未踏というか、データのあまり無いような場所に行って観測をしたいと思っています。」 (1)You seems be good at sports,What did you play in college? (2)I was joining the mountains part. Most on the weekend I spent in Northern Japanese Alps. When having time to spare in canceling the lecture etc. , I always climbed the nearby mountain. have participated in the overseas expedition to climb Mt.Everest several times with the senior. (3) I am better though it was two years later for everyone. After all, my friend withdrew from school though he was on the register in the university for eight years. I played a little too much, and I want to hold out study when it enters the graduate school though I think that it was a good school life that enhanced it for it. (4)I want to investigate in the place not actually observed though I have not decided whether to investigate the atmosphere or to survey the ocean still.

• 英作文の添削をお願いいたします!

英作文の添削をお願いいたします! 問題:次の英文を読んで、あなたの意見を約100語の英文で述べなさい。 Japan is rapidly becoming an aging society. In 1963 the number of people aged 100 years or over was approximately 150. Now there are approximately 18,000 people in this category. What effect do you think an aging society will have on Japan`s economy, and specifically the welfare system. (日本は急速に高齢化社会になりつつある。1963年の時点では100歳あるいはそれ以上の年齢の高齢者の数はおおよそ150人くらいだった。しかし今や、おおよそ18000人がこのカテゴリーに入る。高齢社会が日本経済、特に福祉のシステムにどんな影響を与えると思いますか?) という、何だか考えるのも難しい問題です。高齢化社会と少子高齢化は何か違いがあるのだろうかと考えたし、福祉にどんな影響を与えるのを考えるのも難しかったです。自分なりの答えは以下のとおりです。 [ANSWER] I think one of the effects is lack of home for the aged. Besides, birth rate recently has been lower and the number of people who take care of an old person is also decreasing. For example, many old people who have lost their husband or wife live alone. And then lonely death has been increasing because some youngers can`t keep an eye on them. Moreover, it is difficult to collect enough the taxes. As a result, as I said beforehand, lack of home for the aged occurs. I think we should find some solution to these problem. (98words) (私はその影響のひとつに老人ホームの不足があると思います。さらに、最近出生率は低くなっていて、老人の面倒を見る人の数もまた減少しつつあります。例えば、夫あるいは妻を亡くした多くの老人は一人暮らしをしています。そして、彼らに目が届かない若者もいるので孤独氏が増加しつつあります。さらに、税金を集めることは難しく、その結果として、私が前もって言ったように、老人ホームの不足が生じるのです。私はこれらの問題に対し何らかの解決策を見出すべきだと思います。) という感じで書いて見ました。(上の日本語訳は自分なりに書きました。)自分的には何だか説得力に欠けているような気もします。しかし、どこをどう直すべきかがうまく書けず困っています。どんな些細な間違いでもいいので、ぜひ添削をお願いします。あとできれば、評価は何点くらいか、それとこんな風に書いてみれば、とか模範解答例っぽいのも書いていただけるとうれしいです。 お返事待ってます。

• 出生人口を求める際・・・

例えば1995年、20~24歳の女性の人口をP0、2000年、25~29歳の女性の人口をP1したとき、この人たちの出生率をBとして、2000年にこの人たちから生まれた0~4歳人口を推計する際に、P0×Bとして求めるよりも、P1×Bとして求める方がよいらしいのですが、それはなぜなのでしょうか?是非お聞かせ下さい。

• 大学受験 英作文添削

過去に質問させていただいた者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文 次のテーマについて自分の意見を80語以上の英語でまとめよ 最近何か知りたいことがあるとインターネットで検索する人がふえています インターネットさえあれば辞書や百科事典のような本はいらないと考えているようです そうした意見にあなたは賛成ですか、反対ですか  I agree with the opinion that if we can access the Internet,books such as dictionary and encyclopedia are useless. This is because thanks to the advance of technology,we can access the Internet everywhere and everytime by using computer and mobile phone. For example if you are in the train,you can access the Internet by using mobile phone. This is why I agree with the opinion that if we can access the Internet,books such as dictionary and encyclopedia are useless.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。(大学受験用)

英語が苦手なので、文法や表現のミスなども教えていただけると嬉しいです。 【設問】 Who should look after the elderly -their families or the State? (100~150語) In my opinion, the state has to look after the elderly. This is why that it is difficult for families to take care of elderly completely. Take my home example. My grandmother is nineteen years old. She is not able to walk herself. So, we support her. However my parents come home so lately. They cannot look after her. So, I usually cook dinner and let her eat it. Then, I take a bath with her. When I finished all her care, I go to bed about eleven p.m. I have no time to use myself. As a result, I am tired. Moreover, I am often exhausted to daily care. Families such as mine need someone’s help. In short, it is necessary for the state to look after the elderly in order to protect their family.(137)

• 大学受験英作文添削お願いいたします 

大学受験浪人生の者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします<m(__)m>   問題の設問 Students at many university in Japan are reqrired to study a foreign language, usually English. Some university require students to study more than one foreign language. Some people say universities should not require students to study a foreign language at all. Which do you think is the best policy? Write a paragraph explaining your opinion. Give at least one appropriate reason to support your answer. 自分の解答 I think that students need to study more than one foreign language. That is because if students study foreign languages, they can be exposed to foreign cultures which are hidden in foreign languages.

• 大学受験、英作文の添削をお願いします…

TOPIC:THE LOW BIRTH RATE IS NOT REALLY A PROBLE FOR JAPAN. Im against the opinion.There are many problems difficult to solve. For example,if this low birth rate continues,Japan will have too small population.Besides,Japan is aging society.In that case,the government cannot get sufficient tax,so it has to raise tax in order to keep current level of social security.Young people will have to lead hard living and not afford to have a child.That will lead to even lower birth rate.74 Low birth rate also has a effects on educational enthusiasm.If you have only one child,you will arguablly hope that he will have high academic background to get good paid job.So many people will make their child study hard from 10 years old or so.Average academic level will rise,and companies will requre much higher abilities.There will come much diffcult time to get a good job for the non-educated. 長くなりました。こんなにwill連発でいいのでしょうか??改善のしかたを教えてください。英文(の書き方や話のつなげかた)をまずひと通り暗記したほうが早いでしょうか。

• 英作文(大学受験)の添削お願いします。

英語が得意ではありませんが、出来る限りのことをやりつくしたいと思っています。 初歩的ミス、スペルミスなども多いかと思います。 些細なことでもお気づきの点はご指摘お願いいたします。 設問 「日本の小学生は英語の必履修が必要か」ついて賛成か反対か I agree with this idea. Firstly, children can learn everything instantly. This reason is that children have good memory faster than adults. When I was eight years old, I went to English school. I sung a lot of songs in English. Especially, it was the nicest time for me. Now, it has been ten years since then. But I remember these songs. So, it is easy to study English. Moreover, it only can be in childhood. Secondly, there is a global age now. They have many times to talk to foreigner in English. If do not speak English, they could not understand what happen in world, because English is international language. In addition, leaning language is that they can know many cultures. So, Japanese elementary student have to learn English for their future.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。大学受験

添削お願いいたします。 英語が苦手なので、文法のミス・表現の仕方など教えていただけると嬉しいです。 設問: 以下の問いに100~150語で例や理由を添えて答えなさい。 If you could travel anywhere, where would you like to go? 解答: If I could travel anywhere, I would go to Okinawa. When I was high school, I could not go to school trip for Okinawa. Although, I had been looking forward to going to the trip. I brought many books myself in order to know beautiful spots in Okinawa and to get nice items for my family. However, I had been sick before I went to there. It was three days ago. So, I could not see beautiful sea and buy presents for my family. Moreover, I have no memories of this trip. Therefore, I want to enjoy taking a trip in Okinawa. If I could travel in Okinawa, I could make a lot of memories with my friends.(116)