和訳でわからないことについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 和訳でわからないことについて質問があります。文法や表現について説明してください。
  • 質問文章の和訳について説明してください。特に「who's your biggest threat」「beat up」「stuff like that」について説明が欲しいです。
  • また、「i have slept on this bench over here on the other side.」の訳も教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳でわからないことがあります。

who's your biggest threat do you think from getting ripped off and bet up and stuff like that. という会話文があるのですが、 who's your biggest threat は、なんでwhoなんんですか。  誰が脅威になるという質問なら、 正しくは、 who do you think is your biggest threat from getting ripped off and bet up and stuff like that. となると思うのですが、わかる方がおりましたら説明お願いいたします。 また、beat up、stuff like that は、文法的におかしくないですか、 どれも、who beat up, who stuff like となるのでしょうか。 訳文と文法的に説明をよろしくお願いいたします。 また、 i have slept on this bench over here on the other side. の訳がおかしな感じになるのですが、 訳文を教えてください。

noname#185025
noname#185025
  • 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

★正しくは、who do you think is your biggest threat from getting ripped off and bet up and stuff like that.となると思うのですが、わかる方がおりましたら説明お願いいたします。 →会話は書き言葉のようにいかない場合があります。 Who'sと言ってしまえば、Whoとisが合体していますから、そもそもその間に何もいれられません。また、Who's your biggest ... と言い始めたときに、do you thinkを入れたいなと思うと手遅れですが、エイッとばかり、その後に入れて仕舞えば、意味は通るのでできちゃうというわけです。 You go there alone usually. とは普通書きませんがYou go there.. と言って、ああ、usuallyを入れたいと思えば、最後にくっつけるのでも、意味は通りますね。こんな感じだと思いますよ。 ★また、beat up、stuff like that は、文法的におかしくないですか、 →bet upでなくbeat upですよね。 それなら from getting ripped off and (getting) beat up ということです。つまりbeatは過去分詞(アメリカ用法)です。文法的に正しい英語です。 ★stuff like that stuffはモノの意味でよく使う英語です。 あのようなもの、そのようなもの、その類 [試訳] ★身ぐるみ剥ぎ取られるとか打ちのめされるとか、そういった類のことでの最も脅威に感じるやつといえば、どんなやつだと思う? ★このベンチの(あなたから見て)反対側のこっち側でずっと眠っていました。 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (3)

• sporespore
  • ベストアンサー率30% (430/1408)
回答No.4

who's your biggest threat (do you think) from getting (ripped off and beat up) and stuff like that. と分ければわかりやすいと思います。訳はほかの方が出してますので控えます。 i have slept on this bench over here on the other side. これはベンチが2つあり、背もたれどうしをくっ付けて置いてあると考えてください。そうすれば判ります。 ここのベンチの反対側で寝たんだ。

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

• jjubilee
  • ベストアンサー率75% (367/485)
回答No.3

#2です。ひとつ抜けていました。 i have slept on this bench over here on the other side. ** 一番のポイントは"over here"と"on the other side"です。 "over here"という言い方は「まっすぐここ」という意味。"on the other side (of the street)"など「通りなどの向かい側」という意味。 前の会話文と関係があるのですか?この文は相手の側から見た言い方がたぶんに入っていますね。 「あいつ(ら)からみて向かいのここのベンチにおれ眠ってたんだぜ。」てな感じです。 そしてぼこぼこ?文のつながりをおっしゃっていただければ確信をもって言えるのですが・・・

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

• jjubilee
  • ベストアンサー率75% (367/485)
回答No.2

あなたのおっしゃるとおりです。 あなたの作られた英文が標準英語です。ネイティブですか?ネイティブ英語もどんどんいい方向か悪い方向か知りませんがどんどん変わっていますので、ああこういう言い方もするのかくらいでいいですよ。ネイティブでなければ標準英語を知らないと思えばいいです。実践では推測力も必要です。 ご自分が話したり書いたりする時は、慣れるまでそういう言い方はまねしないほうがいいですね。 Who do you think is your biggest threat from getting ripped off and beat up and stuff like that. 「ぼったぐられたり、ぼこぼこにされたり、何やかやで、君だったら誰が一番怖い?」という感じ。 ** "and stuff like that"は"and the like"や"and so on"と同じようなもので、「何やらかんやら」といった感じのフレーズです。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=and+stuff+like+that ** "ripped off" http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=ripped+off&ref=sa ** "beat up"はスラングでいろいろ意味がありますから、文字通りとれば「ぼこぼこにされる」てな感じです。

noname#185025
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳を教えて下さい(´;ω;`)

In spite of all your child's efforts and desire to become independent and your best efforts to let go ,there may be other forces that complicate or slow your beat-Iaid plans . Your child may have some persistent problem areas that prevent moving forward ,or you may be trying to handle other stresses in your life (e.g., marital, health, or financial problems) that interfere with your best intentions. There also may be obstacles in the community -a lack of resources or resources or resistant attitudes that make your child's transition into the world outside the parental home a dif-ficult and frustrating experience .

• 和訳をお願いします。

YOUTUBEに動画をうpしたところ、以下のようなメッセージが来ました。英語はまったくわからないので、得意な方、お願いします。 Im impressed I just watched one of your videos on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?・・・・・・), Can you say AWESOME! While I was watching your videos I couldn't help but notice that they are not getting many views. It almost makes me sad that videos this good do not get the views they deserve. Your vids are so much more entertaining that most of the other stuff you find on some people's Youtube, thanks a ton for that! If are anything like my friends, it can be discouraging not getting lots of views. I�ve had lots of friends that experienced the same problem that you are having till they found out about this site: BECOMEVIRAL dot C O M

• 英歌詞の和訳が知りたいです

Alessandro SafinaのLunaという曲の和訳が知りたいです 翻訳サイトだと少し不自然な部分があったため、 英語に自信のある方の自然な和訳が見てみたいです 訳してあげてもいいよという方がいらっしゃいましたら どなたか Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, How many are the songs that resound Desires, which through the centuries Have furrowed the sky to reunite with you Portal for poets who write no more And who still lose their sanity You recieve the sighs of those who writhe And fullfill a dream in every soul Moon who looks at me listen to me now Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, Who know the time of eternity And the straight path of truth Make more light inside this heart of mine, This heart of man who doesn't know, doesn't know That love can hide pain Like a fire can burn your soul Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul You, moon, You illuminate the sky and its immensity And show us only the half you want Somehow like we always do Angels of clay that don't fly Souls of cardboard that catch fire Hearts like leaves that later fall Dreams made of air that vanish Son of the Earth and son of yours, for, you know That love can hide pain Like a fire can burn your soul But it is with the love that our heart breathes And the force that moves everything and lights it up!... Chorus: Only you can hear my soul, only you can hear my soul White light, my goddess, goddess is silent!.... もとはイタリア語、英語、ラテン語が混ざっているようなので こちらから英訳をお借りします

• 和訳をお願いいたします

先ほどの再投稿となりますが、翻訳をしていただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The element of air was on your fifth house. This indicates that it is through conversation or words and communication, letters, that you will determine what your partner is really like. You will seem actively involved impressed attentive or friendly towards him because of your conversation or interesting the communications exchanged between you, but inwardly you’ll keep your distance still, and you will stay in control emotionally, no matter how intuitively, instinctively and mysteriously or irresistibly you find yourself drawn to him, you’ll try and be objective until you form an opinion. This will not be easy because he will seem like a man who is not ordinary, who can touch and inspire your soul with his originality, invisible strands of strange powerful feelings. He will feel so different to anyone you have every known before, that you will think it wonderful to have met him at all. Meeting him will be exciting. But you’ll try and control yourself and to view it coolly and sensibly. So there is a kind of duality going on, two levels, what you feel and how you act when you meet, each may be different.

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! 友達が作ってくれた曲なんですけど、どっきりでこの曲を日本語で歌ってあげたいんです。 どうか歌の和訳を手伝ってください。 『The Word』 Even if you don't believe in what you feel,you can see the change that is inside of you don't cast out what you feel might be true. I tell you from my heart you see for you to be Happy Eternally, with your family forever you can be with our Heavenly Father He who loved us so.He can show us what to do and where to go if our hearts are ready to know listen to your heart so you can believe in what do you want to be leavin' out of your life When you see some little sprouts begin to grow,it will shine some light and you will start to know cause your taste buds will start to tickle even just a little bit at a time knowing what is growing will taste sublime your thoughts will start to rhyme Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white When the heat starts coming you will know for sure,nourishing the word and acting is the cure you discover,if you can endure it starts with soil is running low,do you have enough to let the good things grow with your might,get ready to sow,cause it's Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white You will never know if you will let your doubt,keep you in a desert with expected drought, swelling water,keeps filling a spout that gives you clean and bright and fighting faith that never lets you down. come drink freely from the water that is Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white

• 和訳をお願いします!

Your electric alarm clock doesn't even have to be wound, and it can be connected to your radio so that you wake up to music. Besides there are men who are clever with their hands and there are men who are not. Soccer games often continue in spite of conditions that would stop other games. 'A dog, ' said Dan, ' would be a friend. He could eat leftover food. The fifty tons of concrete now needed to make the furnace safe would crush a car flat. よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 友達が作ってくれた曲なんですけど、ドッキリで日本語で歌ってあげたいんです。 どうか和訳のほうを手伝ってください。 『The Word』 Even if you don't believe in what you feel,you can see the change that is inside of you don't cast out what you feel might be true. I tell you from my heart you see for you to be Happy Eternally, with your family forever you can be with our Heavenly Father He who loved us so.He can show us what to do and where to go if our hearts are ready to know listen to your heart so you can believe in what do you want to be leavin' out of your life When you see some little sprouts begin to grow,it will shine some light and you will start to know cause your taste buds will start to tickle even just a little bit at a time knowing what is growing will taste sublime your thoughts will start to rhyme Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white When the heat starts coming you will know for sure,nourishing the word and acting is the cure you discover,if you can endure it starts with soil is running low,do you have enough to let the good things grow with your might,get ready to sow,cause it's Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white You will never know if you will let your doubt,keep you in a desert with expected drought, swelling water,keeps filling a spout that gives you clean and bright and fighting faith that never lets you down. come drink freely from the water that is Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white Cause it's coming from the tree of life,the tree of life who's fruit is tender sweet,and white ※一度質問したことがある内容ですが、 カテゴリが違うところにしてしまっていたので 再び質問させていただきます。

• 和訳お願いします。

自分である洋楽を和訳していて参考にしたいので 下の訳をおしえてください! and tell me that you're coming back that you just took a break maybe I blamed you for everything that was my mistake in hindsight, I loved your rawness and I loved your edge 'cuz it was you who talked me down from jumping off the ledge ちなみに全部の歌詞は↓です。 http://www.metrolyrics.com/dear-old-nicki-lyrics-nicki-minaj.html

• 和訳お願いします

ドラマ内の台詞です。 1:「It's kind of weird you having a kid. Still, it's exciting, isn't it?」 2:「What, having some wrinkled little time clock ticking away? Reminding you that you're getting older by the minute. By the second.」 3:「Keep thinking like that, you're gonna end up prematurely gra-ay. Ooh, I think I see one. 」 4:「Why didn't somebody try and stop me?」 5:「Hello! Somebody did. But you wouldn't listen. You had to let Lindsay fill your head with all her bullshit flattery. 'Oh, you're so good-looking.' 'Oh, oh, y-y-you're so smart.' 'Oh-oh, you've got such great genes. And I don't mean your 501s.' And now you're stuck with a kid. For life.」 所々にわからない箇所があり、台詞をまとめました。 赤ちゃんができてしまったことに悩む友人との会話です。 2番と5番(And I don't mean your 501s.)がわからないので、そこだけでも構いません。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 In a past life you were lovers, soul mates. Somewhere in the subconscious mind out mind remembers all that has happened previously in early life, But our conscious mind does not. However when you meet someone from an earlier life or someone whom there was a soul mate bond with, you instinctively react to them, and the feelings of love, sexual attraction, obsession are stirred, That’s what you felt in a past life too, and even though this might sometimes clash with the shyness or uncertainty you feel when you meet as virtual strangers. Part of your mind will recognize your future and you’ll just feel instinctively that this is the one who will understand you, who will take all your pain and loneliness away and who knows your soul. The one you want to share your life and all your secrets with. You’ll just be drawn to each other by a strange and beautiful feeling. That is fragile and mystical as a dream, so insubstantial and yet powerfully real. Feelings that cannot be described.