How to Choose Accommodation When Traveling Abroad?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • When traveling abroad, you may wonder how to decide where to stay. If you opt for a package tour, the travel agency takes care of everything, including accommodations.
  • In terms of class size, legally, forty children can be assigned to a single class, but the national average is around twenty-eight children per class.
  • Japanese preschool teachers typically work for eight or nine hours a day, starting their day around 8:00 a.m. and leaving for home between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語→和訳してくださいII

直訳でお願いします (1)When you travel abroad, how do you decide where to stay ? If you travel with a "package tour", the travel agency takes care of everything, so you do not have to worry about accomodations . (2)Legally forty children may be assigned to a single class, although the national average is about twenty-eight children per class . (3)Japanese preschool teachers work for eight or nine hours a day, arriving at school at about 8:00 a.m. and leaving for home between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. (4)In most cases there is only one teacher for each classroom. Legally forty children may be assigned to a single class, although the national average is about twenty-eight children per class .

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • porquinha
  • ベストアンサー率35% (289/817)
回答No.1

1. 海外旅行するとき、宿泊するところをどうやって決めるの? もしパッケージツアーで旅行するなら、旅行代理店が全部面倒みてくれるから、宿泊の心配はする必要ないよ。 2. 法的に40人の生徒は1クラスに割り当てられますが、国内の平均人数は1クラス約24人です。 3. 日本の幼稚園の先生は1日に8時間か9時間働きます。朝だいたい8時に出勤して、4時から5時の間に退勤します。 4、 大半のケースにおいて、1クラスには1人の先生しかいません。法的には(以下2と同じ)

rokometto
質問者

お礼

大変助かりました、ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳について

お世話になります。 以下の英文の singleがどういう意味や働きをもつのかご教授願えますか。 This agreement is limited to equipment regularly operated during a single eight-hour shift per day.

• 和訳お願いします。

Japanese are fond of saying that Japan is a very small country and America a very large country. America is not the largest country in the world, and Japan is not the smallest. If one limits oneself to the forty-eight states that are the main part of the country, the United States is not even the largest country in the western hemisphere. Brazil is larger. Japan, on the other hand, is larger than any European country except France and the Soviet Union, and about the same size as two Germanies combined. Yet it remains true that America is a much larger country than Japanese. The area of the forty-eight adjoining states is more than twenty times that of Japan, which is almost exactly the same size as the third largest of the forty-eight, Montana.

• 英語の和訳

They need to remember that nobody does it alone, and that single parents use social networks. There is no denying the difficulties of single-parent home. With the support from friends, single parents and their children can reap the satisfying rewards of watching their children grow up to be happy and healthy. 英文の和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。(英語)

(1)what kind of people do you like to meet? why? (2)who is the most interesting person you have ever met? tell me about it.

• 和訳

You owe it to your children to select a name that will help them get successfully through life and not handicap them....Parents cannot afford to be too cavalier about the single-most important contribution they make to their children at birth. 2文目の訳についてです。 「親は自分たちの子供が生まれた時の、彼らに対するひとつの最も重要な貢献について無頓着になる余裕があってありすぎることはない。」 と訳せると思うのですが、親は子供につける名前に責任を持たなくてはならないという文脈なのでおかしい気がします。間違いの指摘をお願い致します。

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

(1)空所に入れるのに最も適切な語句を(1)~(4)から一つ選んでください。 A number of parents ( ) about their children smoking cigarettes. (1)are worried (2)has worry (3)have worry (4)is worried   (2)英文の{ }には誤っている箇所がそれぞれ一つずつあります。それを指摘した上で、正しい形に直してください。 ・Most of the class members {is} working {people} and {very} few of them ever {miss} a class. ・There {has} been many {class} of {the} flu in this area {in recent} years. ・A change that {is likely} {to take place} {in you} {enable} you to have a different point of view. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• 丸投げですが… 和訳をお願いします

Let’s be honest here, a lot changes when a guy trades in his life as a bachelor for a serious, committed girlfriend. As a matter of fact, when we’re single, we can’t even try to relate to our buddies in long-term relationships. Of course, there are pros and cons to being in either of these situations. If you’re single, you can actually see what this whole Tinder thing is all about. And if you’re taken, you don’t have to waste your time feeling miserable about yourself for actually using dating apps. But what are the real, everyday differences between being a single guy versus being a taken guy? We came across an interesting visual series illustrated by ScrollDroll that highlights the major differences between the two. The results? Well, they’re eye-opening to say the least! When you’re single, you’re driving way faster than you would with a girlfriend in the car. When you’re taken, you sit in the very back of the movie theater, and you probably never even watch the movie. When you’re single, you even watch the previews. When you’re taken, it’s your relationship over your bros. But when you’re single, your bros are all you really have. When you’re single, your heart is half empty, and when you’re taken, it’s full. When you’re taken, your wallet cries itself to sleep at night. When you’re single, budgets are non-existent, and you actually have spending money. When you’re single Valentine’s Day is just called Feb. 14 to you. When you’re taken, you better have made plans. When you’re taken, your face is always freshly shaved. When you’re single, who gives a f*ck?! When you’re single, you’re used to 21-second phone calls to your weed dealer. 細かい点や自然な感じの文章として和訳するにはまだ力量不足につき和訳をお願いします。もし和訳していただけたら、その後、精読して文法的な疑問点などが出てくれば別に投稿しようとも思っています。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題がわからないので教えてください

()の単語の品詞と意味を答えろ。 この問題わからないので教えてください 1you are on a (train) 2the children have to (train)very hard 3 you are on a train that (runs)past 4 how businesses are (run) 5 Children enjoy learning about trains and are happy to (work) 6 most of the (work)is done by children 7 At (present )most of the work is done 8 though adult are also (present)

• この英文を和訳して頂けますか?

imagine having the confidence of everybody around you for what it is you are about to do. 「a thousand paths to confidence」という本の一節ですが、what 以下が うまく訳せません。what you are about to do.であれば「あなたがしようとしていること」になると思うのですが、 間にある「it is」が何を指すのか、どう訳したらいいのかが今ひとつ理解できないのです。よろしくお願いします。