• ベストアンサー

長文ですが、和訳をお願いします。

翻訳機を使用せずに訳して頂けたらと思います。 どうか宜しくお願いいたします。 Actually i m angry about ur late reply so i did t answer your call , not because of i m back at my parents home ! Yes i m now back to stay with my parents because my mum beg me to be back , i m a chinese which is very different from what u think ! We have to live with our parents and take care of them unlike japanese . If u think that i m back with my wife , my answer is No ! Believe or not is up to u ! I hope that u will be happy from tomorrow onwards and all the best ! 1) i m with my parents two days ago. 2)after u found out that i m married and i got nothing to hide from u , which i m not gonna lie anymore .3)both of us are under a very difficult conditions and situation now and we are far apart there is nothing better than trust to rely on to carry on our relationship , if u choose not to trust .4) both of us have to adapt to each others feeling and thinkings because we are from different countrys and background .5)i know that u are trying ur best to understand me , which i don t always use lots of big words in english because i want you to feel and understand more about me .6) i m learning japanese too and i have two jobs now almost everyday without any offday + i have a course to start soon , the reason why am i taking this course ? Very simple answer is only one and thats to get higher salary in japan . And u talk about worry ! Did u actually think at my position ! U took 3 hours to reply me , and u tell me that u are on the phone with ur friend for 3 hours ! What do u want me to do when i don t get ur reply !!!??? Are u asleep ? Maybe u r busy with ur work !? Maybe u r taking ur shower , will get back to me when u r free !? Or maybe u r still not home ! So should i worry or go back to sleep !? I don t know u tell me what should i do !!!! I did t answer the call for the pass 2 nights and now u understand how i feel right !? I m not good in relationship with my wife , but i can t let go of my parents , they did nothing wrong !!! I have to take care of them . I keep asking myself , how far can we go !? Because we have different back ground , but i did t expect this to happen so fast ! I think is very difficult now . In order not to hurt u too deep and i have already got a broken heart before which i think both of us can t afford anymore pain so i think our relationship should end here I m really happy to know u , even till now ! U are the women i love the most , but unfortunately it won t last . I will always remember you !

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • silkie
  • ベストアンサー率50% (1/2)
回答No.2

まず、このかたは奥さんのいらしゃる中国人の方なのですね。日本で貴方に会われたのでしょうか?中国の方にとってご両親の世話をする事はとっても大切な役割です。いづれにしても結婚しているのですから。余計なお世話ですがきっぱりとお別れする事をお勧めします。 直訳で訳してみました。多少ニュアンスに違いがあるかもしれないけど参考程度に。 両親の元にかえってきたからではなく、実際は君の遅い返事にとっても怒ってたから、君からの電話にはでなかった。母にどうしても帰ってきてとお願いされたから両親の元に今はかえってきています。僕は中国人だから君とはずいぶん違うんだよ。日本人とは違って僕たち中国人は両親と住んで彼らの世話しなくてはいけないんだ。もし君が僕が帰国した理由は僕の妻の為だと思っているのならばそうではないけれど信じるか信じないかは君次第だね。明日から一歩前進できますように頑張って。では。 2日前に両親の元に返ってきました。君が僕が結婚している事を知ってからは他に隠す事もなく、もう嘘をつく必要はなくなった。僕たち2人は違う立場で違う環境そして君が信じないのならば遠くはなれた今僕たちの関係を続ける為に信じて信頼するほかない。 僕たちは違う国で違う育ちなのだからお互いの感情や考え方を理解し合わなければならない。君が僕の事を一生懸命理解しようットしてるのは分かってるよ。僕の事を分かってほしいから僕も英語で難しい言葉を使わずにいたんだ。僕も日本語を勉強していて仕事も今2つ持っていて休みなくほぼ毎日働いていてこれからコースもとる事になっています。なんでコースなんてとってるかって?単に日本で高給の仕事につくためだよ。そして、君は心配だっと僕に話をする。実際に僕の立場に立って考えた事はあるのかい?僕に返事をするのに3時間もかかってそして君は友達と3時間も電話ではなしてるとかいってるし、君からの返事がないときはぼくにどうしろっていうつもりなの?寝てんの?仕事が忙しいの?シャワーでも浴びてるの?で、君の時間のあるときに返事でもくれるのかな。もしかしたらまだ家にかえってきてないのかもしれないし。また寝た方が良いのか君の事を心配すべきなのか。どうしてほしいのか言ってよ。この2日間ほど電話にでなかったよ。これで君も僕がどんな気持ちだったのか分かっただろう。妻とはうまくいってないけど両親に心配かけるわけにはいかないんだ。彼らなにも悪くないのだから、僕は両親を面倒見る義務があるんだ。僕たちは育った環境がちがうけれど君とどれ位やっていけるか自分自身で考えてみたよでも、こんなに早く終わるとはおもわなかった。今ではとっても難しいっと実感しています。お互いをこれ以上傷つけない為にも2人の関係を終わらせよう。君と出会ってよかった。残念だけどあまり長くはつづかないだろう。君の事をわすれない。 とのことです。辛いけど遠距離の不倫プラス外国の方とのおつきあいはやめた方が良いでしょう。相手に離婚を迫るのは彼の家族も傷つける事になるのですから。すぐには無理かもしれませんが次の素敵な出会いに期待しましょう。私は国際結婚していますが皆が憧れるほど優雅でもないですよ。今は日本にいる闘病の母の事を思っていてもたってもいられませんーちかくにいてあげたいのにいられないジレンマ。。。。彼が結婚をしていると知った今あっさりと,身を引きましょう。妻とはうまくいってないっていう言葉には騙されないでね。あちらも騙すつもりで言ってる訳ではないとはおもうけどそれくらいの事で簡単に離婚そして次の結婚へとは実際すすみません。はっきり言ってあなたの時間を無駄にされるだけだから。 あなたの貴重な時間を無駄にしない方が良いですよ!

goodsmily9214
質問者

お礼

長文にもかかわらず、和訳してくださったことを感謝いたします。 彼とは日本で出会いました。しかし彼が帰国してから様子がおかしいのがわかり、「私は全てを知ってしまいました。」と嘘をついて彼から全ての事実を聞きだしました。 私は悲しくて悲しくて涙が止まりませんでした。そんな私に彼は「妻とは別れる決意をした。」と言いました。 でも実際、簡単にいくもの決してありません。彼が両親の面倒をみなくてはいけない事も知っています。 私も最近会社を立ち上げ、とても忙しく動いていました。もちろん様々な人から連絡がきますし、それこそお風呂に入る時間も寝る時間も友人と会う時間もありませんでした。 ただ、英語が堪能でないためうまく伝えることができません。 彼から奥さんがいることを聞いてから、彼との関係を続けていくことはきっと無理だろうと思いました。たとえ奥さんへの気持ちが無かったとしても。 家族は大事です。それは中国の方だけではなく、全世界同じだと思います。大事にしてほしいです。 心からのアドバイス、本当にありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

最後の3行、僕の(頭の中の)翻訳機を使っています。 1。 私はあなたに会えて非常に幸福です。今でも! 2。 あなた私が最も愛する女性です、が残念なことに続きません。 3。 私はいつもあなたを覚えています。    (別れの決まり文句の羅列です)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I'm a newish stay-at-home mom finding it hard to connect with my spouse, my friends and my "old" life. I have no family support system and none of my friends have offered or shown any interest in helping with my little one. My whole life has turned upside down (not unexpected) but I guess it's my other relationships that have me surprised. I'm no longer invited to anything friend-wise and the few things I have been invited to were mere hours beforehand with no time to secure a sitter. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 長文・和訳をお願いしたいです。

長文なので大変だとは思いますが、和訳をお願いいたします。 また、この文体から察するに彼はどういった心境なのでしょうか?好意を抱いてくれてるのはわかるのですが、ど のくらいの好意でしょう?只のいい友達なのか、はたまた好きだけど恋人にはしたくない、という感じでしょうか? ↓ I really had a good time with you. You are a beautiful girl with a good heart. I could sense your good heart. I'm glad that you had a good time. I will be honest right now. I like you, but i have only been single since april. I must continue to be a single man. Since my ex girlfriend and i broke up, i have decided to devote myself to my music, and my career. My life has changed a lot recently, in good ways and bad ways, but i must continue focusing on myself. I gave much of myself to my ex girlfriend in the past and it was not good for me. Now i must do better myself and focus on my life.  I will always see you as a friend and someone in my heart. I'm sorry that i cannot commit to a relationship with anyone right now, but I do want to keep in touch with you and know that you are doing well. Email and message me whenever you would like. I am busy a lot but i do check my messages and email when possible. I do wish to hear from you. I also will never forget about you, I'm sure. And yes i did tell you, you are my angel. I felt a strong connection with you. Next time i come to japan, i look forward to spending more time with you and bonding with you. My flight to America is 4am on wednesday. Is there a way we could meet before i leave? I really am not sure. Please don't think that i will forget about you. I am an honest man and did feel strongly for you the time we spent together. I do travel and meet new people, but our memories will stay with me forever. I promise. Please feel good about the time we spent together, although it may be some time until we meet again.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My fiance and I are getting married in my family's hometown and my parents are hosting (and paying for) the wedding. My family are minimal drinkers though not opposed to some drinking. My fiance's large extended family is accustomed to weddings with full open bars. My parents' initial desire was to serve beer and wine during cocktail hour and dinner, and they have increased that to supplying beer and wine for a full reception and adding one cocktail option. they have increased that to supplying beer and wine for a full reception and adding one cocktail optionの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 長文和訳お願いします!

長文和訳お願いします! 読みにくかったらすみません My dear 〇〇 I'm slowly getting over my jet lag and getting used to my normal life again. Life in Japan was so easy for my ... everyday eating out in a restaurant, hotel room got cleaned every day ... In Belgium I need to do all that myself ... it is a bit of work ... but part of me is happy to be back in my own house ... and not havening to live out of my suitcase. But at the same time I'm very sad that I have left Japan and that I'm now so far away from you.

• 長文メールを和訳してください(>人<;)

知り合って間もない友人から長文メールが来ましたが英語が苦手でよく分かりません。訳してもらえませんか? 普段は日本語もしくは簡単な英語のやり取りです。 他力本願で申し訳ありませんが宜しくお願いします。 I have 2 daughters, they're grown up 14 years old and 16 years old, I raised them up alone with the help of  my mother :) ....They are big girls now, they don't give me too much trouble, they always want me to be  happy :) I love them a lot, they want me to meet a good woman who can make me happier :) If we communicate more, I will send you their photos. Their mother died  in September 2002, I have missed her a lot, she was a great woman, we knew each other  from High School. I have really missed some moments of being in a serious relationship, not having someone to lean on,  someone to talk to about anything/everything, someone to really trust, someone to count on, someone to  share true love and affection with. My kids have been my back-bone, but I cannot tell them everything, you  know? ...but I can talk to my wife/partner about everything. I want a relationship where I can share everything with my partner/wife, both happiness and problems  because I believe and have learn that sharing your problems with your partner, the more issues you can get  through together with your wife/husband, the closer you will get with he/she. I am a very simple, generous and happy person. I am not perfect, but If I make mistake, or hurt someone or do  something wrong, I like to say SORRY and when I say SORRY, I actually mean it from my heart. I am a very simple, generous and happy person. I am not perfect, but If I make mistake, or hurt someone or do  something wrong, I like to say SORRY and when I say SORRY, I actually mean it from my heart. Have you had a bad relationship before? Trust is important in a relationship from beginning, so if you are  biased about me or you don't trust me, It is better we stop communicating about relationship or friendship  from today, I don't like to waste my time because it is so precious to me. If you trust me and want a friendship and relationship with me, I will like to get letters and calls from you  always because if I do not get your replies or I don't receive calls from you, I will think you are talking to  someone better than me :) But If you write me letters and call me always, It will make me feel special, and I  will also feel that you like me and actually want to talk to me :) 

• この文章を和訳してください!

海外の人とメールをしていて このような長文が送られてきました 簡単な会話ならなんとか自力で和訳できていたのですが、少し長くて理解できません わかる方、和訳していただけませんか? お願いします I hope to learn more about being a father by learning this. I only have until I have my own wife and children to pass on what I have learned about worldwide culture and safety. It seem your parents very much similar mind to me, because they spend time with you. Mine never did this with me, so nothing to teach unless I teach myself about being a parent because children imitate their parents in knowledge and mannerisms. Lol, not anyone's father literally but that's why I hope that your parents comfortable with foreign person my age, texting. Are they? I cannot continue if not. But you seem really nice :-) When sitting with your family is it called Hanami party?

• よろしくお願いします

I have a 9-year-old grandson, "Bradley." He has been in and out of our lives, mainly because of the fact that his mother, "Jill," and my son, "Andrew," are not married and my son is not to have custody of Bradley at all. Jill and Bradley have mainly lived with Jill's parents. my son is not to haveはmy son will not haveということでしょうか?何か違いはあるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

A woman I work with used to join me and a few others for drinks after work occasionally, and her company is fine enough. However, over the past six months due to a minor promotion, she has become insufferable. She is constantly ratting people out to our principal (I work at a school,) looking for ways to get those she doesn’t like in trouble, and even going as far as to make up things that aren’t true. None of this has been directed at me personally, so I have stayed out of it, while remaining sympathetic to my co-workers who are victims of her power trip. The root of this issue is the way the principal handles HR, but I’m not interested in speaking with her about that. My problem is that this woman is always asking me what I’m doing after work and trying to invite herself along with me and another friend I work with. We both feel uncomfortable socializing with her since we’re disgusted at her behavior, however, I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss. I don’t feel I can be direct with her since she has the ear of my boss.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語を翻訳してくださいませんか?

翻訳ソフトで翻訳したんですが、理解できません。 言葉のニュアンスも解らないし... どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか? u think is easy go working and have internet to reply always when i want if the life is easy same to u think be happy im reply in the moment that i have time if u are tired to wait u choice u talk all my friends dont like this styles of womans i can not say u are my girlfriend is so stupid if talk with all my friends i want a woman only to me not a public woman i dont want this relation finish and u be angry with me or something i really have a feeling for u but is hard listen all my friends contact u samme to easy girl that i hate really the feel is borke when im listen this but if u want be with somme of my friends is ur decition u continue with ur chating life becuase i like more the real life one to one is the end? ur decition im just can not more wait to say this.... sorry but im was so tired listen of my friends dont want make u dissapoint just want be u feel good always i want contact u but sometimes so bussy but the time when im free im try im was told u the distance is so hard to the love but if we can with this all in the future that be all right im not lier if u dont believeme is ur problem but if u can understand that im write i think is easy have a feeel big feel for u the problem many mans talk wiht u And mix take ur mesages All confuse And this don't like Like the girl or woman in love only for me I'm honestly like u And love u But so hard If u believe me Thanks But dont want u angry with me I have feel for u Just this don't like 長文になりましたが、どうかお願いします。

• この文の和訳をお願いします><

I have thought since of the wonderful godness of God to me, in preserving me in the use of my reason and senses, in that distressed time, that I did not use wicked and violent means to end my own miserable life. 要点だけでも構いませんので、誰かお願いします><