和訳・英訳にする問題で分からなかったものをピックアップ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 和訳・英訳にする問題で分からなかった箇所をピックアップしました。
  • 大学で法律の勉強をすることを楽しみにしていますが、出来れば、将来は弁護士になりたいと思っています。
  • 2001年9月11日以来、多くの国々はテロ活動を防止するために多額の資金を投入してきています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳・英訳

英文は和訳に、日本語は英訳にする問題で、分からなかったものをピックアップしました。 ・Remember when you were a kid, and it seemed as though there was too much time? I can remember, at around age 9, having so much spare time, especially during the summer, that I could afford to spend entire days on activities such as coloring my entire stomach blue with a ballpoint pen, or conducting a scientific experiment to see exactly how many candles the dog would eat before it started walking funny. Well, those innocent days are long gone. ・私は大学で法律の勉強をすることを楽しみにしています。そして、出来れば、将来は弁護士になりたいと思っています。 →‘出来れば’が良く分かりませんでした。“if I can,~”とか使えますか? ・2001年9月11日以来、日本を含む多くの国々は、テロ活動を防止するために、多額の資金を投入してきている。 →‘日本を含む多くの国々’の表現が少し分からなかったです。 Studies show that a weight-loss program that relies only on dieting is less effective than a plan that includes physical exercise. One expert claims that people who cut 250 calories through dieting can double that number by combining it with excercise and other physical activities. お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

#2.です。お礼どうも。 >それから英訳ですが、if I can(if possible)の入れる位置を、自分は前からコンマでつなげて書いたのですが、最後につけるのですね。 ~and if I can, I would like to become a lawyer in the future. としましたが、これは間違いですか? ☆別に間違いではありませんが、読む時に目が左から右、上から下へと動きますから、 ... and I would like to become a lawyer in the future if I can [become a lawyer]. とする方が、can の内容が、become a lawyer であることを先に分かるので、読みやすいのです。また、if I can, if possible 等は、「控えめな」印象を与えるために使うのであって、中心的なことを述べるためには使いませんから、後回しになると思います。ここで、言いたいことは、I would like to become a lawyer なのです。

a0itone
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 読み易さを考慮して、本当に伝えたいことを優先するということですね。 参考になりました。

その他の回答 (2)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

* あなたが子供だった頃のことを思い出して下さい、すると、あまりに多くの時間があるように思えませんでしたか? 9歳の頃、特に夏の間は、とても多くの暇な時間があって、ボールペンで、おなか全体を青く塗ったり、犬が、へんてこな歩き方をし始める前に、正確にいくつキャンディーを食べるかを調べる理科の実験をしたりするような活動に、夏の日々を全て費やすゆとりがあったことを私は思い出すことができます。 でも、そんな無邪気な日々は、もう過ぎ去ってしまってずいぶんになります。 * I am looking forward to studying law at university, and I would like to become a lawyer in the future if I can. ☆ 「できないだろうが」と言った含みを持たせる必要はないので、if I can でよいように思います。もちろん if possible と言うのもあります。 if possible http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=if+possible&ref=sa * Many countries including Japan have been spending a lot of money in order to prevent terrorist activities since September 11th, 2001. ☆ including Japan http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=including+Japan&ref=sa 「投入する」も inject 等の動詞もあります。 * 食事制限にだけ頼る減量プログラムは、身体の運動を含むプランほど効果がないことを研究は示しています。ある専門家は、食事制限で、250カロリー減らす人々は、それ(食事制限)と運動や他の身体活動を組み合わせることによって、その数字(250カロリー)を2倍にすることが出来ると主張しています。

a0itone
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 最初の和訳ですが、自分も訳していて思ったのですが、なかなか気味の悪い文だなと思いました。本当にこんな訳でいいのかと疑っていました。普通では考えにくい話だったので、質問しました。 それから英訳ですが、if I can(if possible)の入れる位置を、自分は前からコンマでつなげて書いたのですが、最後につけるのですね。 ~and if I can, I would like to become a lawyer in the future. としましたが、これは間違いですか?

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。覚えているだろう。子どもの時は、時間が有り余っていたことを。私は9歳かそこらの頃、時間を持て余して、特に夏は時間があったので一日中掛けてボールペンで、お腹全体を、青く塗りつぶしたり、犬にロウソクを何本食べさせると、歩き方がおかしくなるという科学的実験をやったりしたのを覚えている。しかし、そう言う罪の無い日々は遠い昔になった。 2. I am looking forward to studying law at a university, and, if possible, I would like to become an attorney. 3. After September 11, 2001, many countries, including Japan, spends much money to prevent terrorist activities. 4。研究によると、減食だけに頼る減量よりも、運動も含めた減量計画の方が効果的なことが分かっている。ある専門家によると、減食で250グラム体重を減らす人は、体操その他の運動と組み合わせることによってその数字の2倍減量できると言う。

a0itone
質問者

お礼

遅れましたが、回答ありがとうございました。 参考にさせて頂きました。助かります。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

Perhaps only dieting takes up so much human endeavour with so little to show for it.という文で、「so much... so little... 後にas learning a foreign language を補って考える」 というヒントがあるのですが、単語の意味くらいしかわかりません。どなたか教えて下さい

• 和訳みてください( -.-)

I cannot say everything on 〇 address because it is sometimes checked if they pick up key words. About us, I just wanted you to know: 私は〇のアドレスで全てをいう事ができない、なぜかというと時々チェックがあるから。もし彼らが私たちのキーワードをひろったら、私はあなたを知りたかった??? If you fall in love a japanese boy who can be with you every day, I cannot compete with that. If that ever did happen I hope we can still be good friends mail and see each other. もしあなたが日本の彼氏ができたらいつも(その彼と)一緒にいられる、わたしは競うことはできない?? もしそれがいつか生じたら、私たちは、いい友達でいてメールをし、お互い会えたらいいと思う。 お願いします(*_*)

• どなたか次ぎの和訳を教えてください

Remember, too, that often you will want umpires and linesman for a match in which you are playing, and only by doing this for others can expect them to do it for you.

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already

• my day? 和訳お願いします。

「Thank you very much for your message. You made 【my day】 special. :) I am very happy that you remember me. :D」 この【my day】というのは日々という事ですか?

• 和訳してください!

和訳してください! I read every single tweet you guys sent to my family...it helped so much, hopefully I can return the faver one day and help you. much love... よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳がわかりません。

I want to perm the hair like A, but how can I do that? 「Aのようなパーマをかけたいが、どうのように指定すればいいですか。」 の対訳として、上記のような英訳をもらったのですがいいでしょうか。 itは特になにもさしていないのに、 itを使っていいのでしょうか。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。 A few months later, I got an invitation to spend the Chinese New Year with friends in Hong Kong. That was the start of a long journey. It took hours to fly to Hong Kong, but it was worth it. I enjoyed seeing a new place so much that I ended up traveling through Southeast Asia for 13 months.

• 和訳をお願いします!

You soon become absorbed in some book or other, and usually it is only much later 4(that) you realize you have spent far too much time there and must dash off to keep some forgotten appointment----- without buying a book, of course. This opportunity to escape the realities of everyday life is, I think, the main attraction of a bookshop. There are not many places where it is possible to do this. A music shop is very much like a bookshop. You can wander round such places to your heart's content. かっこ4のthatと同じ用法を含む文を次のなかから選んでください。 1 The fact is (that) I have nothing to do with the matter. 2 It is here (that) she was killed in a traffic accident. 3 It is so fine today (that) I feel like going out. 4 There is little hope (that) you will succeed. 5 I am sure he is poor but (that) he is sincere. 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳お願いします

you kind of caught me of guard with some of your questions. How can I know that there are not other things you havent told me? I don't want to doubt you have given me a reason to be skeptical (wonder about it). It's difficult and kind of unfair that I developed feelings for you before you told me about it. I focus on making the best of each day and letting things happen over time. I don't think I can handle that kind of guilt. I guess I am kind of an independent spirit/person so it takes me a while to really open up and say the kinds of things that you asked me about.