日本の貿易から伝わった新たな影響とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 14世紀から16世紀の日本の対外貿易は多くの新しい影響をもたらしました。16世紀、ポルトガル人によってカンボジアを経由して導入された愛されるカボチャはその一つです。
  • ハワイにはいくつかの問題がありますが、一般的には人々が平和に共存することを学んでいます。ハワイはアロハ州と呼ばれています。アロハはこんにちはとさようならの両方を意味します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の文を日本語にしてください。

(1)Japan`s trade with the outside world from the 14th to 16th centuries brought many new influences. Kabocha, the much-loved green-skinned pumpkin, was introduced via Cambodia by the Portuguese in the 16th century. (2)There are a few problems in Hawaii, but in general people have learned to live together in peace. They call Hawaii the Aloha State. Aloha means both hello and goodbye. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

(1)14世紀から16世紀の日本の海外との貿易は新しい影響をもたらしました。 カボチャ;大変好かれている緑色の皮のパンプキン(アメリカのカボチャはオレンジなので。)、は16世紀にカンボジア経由でポルトガル人によって紹介されました。 (2)ハワイにはいくつかの問題がありますが、大概の人々はみんなで平和に暮らしていくことを学びました。人々はハワイを”アロハステート”と呼びます。”アロハ”にはこんにちはとさようならの2つの意味があります。 日本語ちょっと変かもですがお役にたてれば良いです!

gyurigyuri
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 一文一文が長く困っています。

生姜についての文なのですが、一文一文が長く翻訳に困っています。 文法に疎いので翻訳お願いします。 By the thirteenth century ginger and gingerbread were well known and appreciated in England. In the fourteenth century Chaucer, who seems to have been food-conscious,records: “They sette hym Roiall spicerye and Gyngerbreed.” Throughout the sixteenth,seventeenth,and eighteenth centuries gingerbread grew ever more elaborate. Queen Elizabeth I of England, never one to deny a sweet tooth,knew that her guests were fond of gingerbread, especially if the cake was molded in the image of the guest to whom it was offered. A gingerbread likeness proved to be so successful a conversation piece,Elizabeth I hired a special artist-baker, whose sole work was the creation of gingerbread lords and ladies to amuse and flatter her courtiers. 

• 完全な英文ではない気がするのですが・・・

NHKラジオ英会話4月号の巻末のほうのAloha!From Hawaiiというエッセイの中でわからない文章を見かけました。 前後の文も含めて書くと(冒頭の書き出しの部分ですが)・・・ Aloha! Whenever we speak at public function in Hawai or we welcomed to a luau or show at a hotel, we always hear that long drawn out ALOOOOOHAAA. Usually if the audience does not respond loud enough, we have to say it again LOUDER! What better thing to do than to talk about aloha in my first story for NHK Publishing. そしてAlohaという言葉についての説明が続くのですが、私のわからないのは最後の”What better thing to do than to talk about aloha in my first story for NHK Publishing.”という文です。 完全な文章ではない気がするのですが、何か省略されているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• キューバの説明 日本語訳

Cuba was the last Spanish Colonial enclave in America and is the largest island of the Caribbean Sea. Due to its location as a crossroad between the Old and New Worlds, it is a true melting pot where different influences have intermingled for centuries. Though the Pre Columbian population was soon exterminated by the Spaniards, some remnants of their culture has been retained on recipes, names of places like Havana, for instance, and archaeological findings. キューバについての説明なのですが、”Due to its location as a crossroad between the Old and New Worlds,”の部分がいまいちわかりません。「旧世界と新世界のクロスロードなっていたため」だとおかしいですか?

• 受動態の穴埋め問題

2つわからない問題があります。 1 てんぷらはふつう、典型的な日本料理の一つと考えられています。  Tempura ( )( )( )( ) as a typical Japanese dish. 2 てんぷらは初めて16世紀に持ち込まれました。  It ( )( )( )( ) in the 16th century.  -----------------  私は Tempura (is)(usually ) ( thought ) ( ) 最後のかっこに何がはいるのか、、わかりません   thought to be にすると かっこが足りませんし  thought のかわりに considered をいれてもかっこがあまります。   2のほうは It was first introduced にすると これも かっこが余ってしまいます。  ご指導おねがいします 

• 超難題クイズ・・・ 日本の対外関係

大学で日本の対外関係に対するクイズが出されたのですが、自分に基礎的な歴史の知識がないため、かなり苦しんでいます。 クイズの内容は ・8世紀の中盤 ・14世紀の終盤 ・17世紀の終盤から、18世紀の序盤 ・20世紀の中盤 において、日本は外部からの圧迫をうけた。それに対する日本の対応とそれによる日本のイメージへの関連性を答えよといったものです。 個人的に14世紀終盤の圧迫は「元寇」のことかな、と思うのですが…… クイズの原文は、以下の通りです。 Japan has felt threatened by the outside four times during the pre-modern period: in the mid 7th century; in the 13th century; in the late 16th and early 17th centuries; in the mid 19th century. Briefly describe each of these threats, Japan's response, and how these responses may be related to Japan's self image. どんなことでも構いません。「おそらくこのことでは?」といった指摘がありましたら、是非知恵をお貸しください。

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I never believed that we would see each other again so soon. I will try to arrive the 26th and come back ... I don't know yet. But I'm trying to go back on the 15th or 16th of January. So most likely I would have to go to Osaka on Monday 3rd of January and will return to Tokyo on 7th January. And leave again 10th January to Osaka. and come back to Tokyo the 14th on the evening. And then leave the 16th to come back home ... That's my plan ... I hope I can make it. There is something that you could help me with. Which area do you recommend I stay in while I'm in Tokyo? Maybe an area that's convenient for you? 以上です。 ありがとうございます。

• 日本語文を英語文に出来なくて困っています。

下記の「」内の日本語文を英語文に出来なくて困っています。 「親愛なる○○へ、私のことを信じて良い子で待っていてくれたので、プレゼントをあげます。 サンタクロースより」 この文の英語文を教えてください。

• 日本語の文を英語に直してください(>_<)!!

至急英語になおしてもらえませんか ?(>_<) 結構長文なんで時間を取らせちゃう と思います、すいません 私があなた と別れたいのはあなたに原因がある んじゃないです。すべて私が悪いん です。 私はあなたが船に乗り会えなくなっ てすぐ寂しくなり元彼と時々会うよ うになりました。 私は本当にあなた に悪いことをしたと思ってます。 私 は7月頃から生理が来なくなり体調が 悪くて一度病院に行きました。 その 時医者に仕事か恋愛のストレスって 言われて薬を飲んでました。 しかし 私は全く体調が良くならなくてけど 仕事が忙しくて病院に行きませんで した 。 私は10月入って仕事を辞めました。 最近子宮が痛くて私は昨日、母と婦 人科の病院に行きました。 私は妊娠4 ヶ月くらいたってました。 私の中に は今赤ちゃんが居ます。 私はあなたの子供か元彼の子供かわ かりません。 私にとっては初めてで きた子だし私一人でもいいから頑張 って育てたいと思いまし た。 しかし 私はまだ若いし貯金だってありませ ん。 それに産んだとしても父親もい ない子供は寂しいと思いました。 私 は自分の今までの行動にとても後悔 してます。 私のせいでお腹にいる子 供を殺さなければならない。 そして 私はあなたにも悪いことをしました 。 本当にごめんなさい。 すいませんよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の文を日本語訳して下さい。

At 10:30 the six guns of the 26th Jacobs Mountain Battery arrived, positioning three guns each side of White's Valley. At noon they opened fire on the Turks on Gun Ridge. Within two hours half the Australian Division was involved in the battle of 400 Plateau. However, most of the officers had misunderstood their orders. Believing the intention was to occupy Gun Ridge and not hold their present position, they still tried to advance. The 9th and 10th Battalions had started forming a defence line, but there was a gap between them that the 7th Battalion was sent to fill. Seeing the 2nd Brigade coming forward, units of the 3rd Brigade started to advance to Gun Ridge. The advancing Australians did not then know that the counter-attacking Turkish forces had reached the Scrubby Knoll area around 08:00 and were prepared for them. As the Australians reached the Lone Pine section of the plateau, Turkish machine-guns and rifles opened fire, decimating the Australians. To the north other troops, advancing beyond Johnstone's Jolly and Owen's Gully, were caught by the same small arms fire. Soon afterwards a Turkish artillery battery also started firing at them. This was followed by a Turkish counter-attack from Gun Ridge. Such was the situation they now found themselves in that at 15:30 McCay, now giving up all pretence of advancing to Gun Ridge, ordered his brigade to dig in from Owen's Gully to Bolton's Ridge. Pine Ridge is part of the 400 Plateau, and stretches, in a curve towards the sea, for around one mile (1.6 km). Beyond Pine Ridge is Legge Valley and Gun Ridge and, like the rest of the terrain, it was covered in a thick gorse scrub, but also had stunted pine trees around eleven feet (3.4 m) tall growing on it. Several groups of men eventually made their way to Pine Ridge. Among the first was Lieutenant Eric Plant's platoon from the 9th Battalion. Captain John Whitham's company of the 12th Battalion moved forward from Bolton's Ridge when they saw the 6th Battalion moving up behind them. As the 6th Battalion reached the ridge, the companies carried on towards Gun Ridge, while Lieutenant-Colonel Walter McNicoll established the battalion headquarters below Bolton's Ridge. As the 6th Battalion moved forward they were engaged by Turkish small arms and artillery fire, causing heavy casualties. At 10:00 brigade headquarters received a message from the 6th Battalion asking for reinforcement, and McCay sent half the 5th Battalion to assist. At the same time the 8th Battalion were digging in on Bolton's, except for two companies which moved forward to attack a group of Turks that had come up from the south behind the 6th Battalion. By noon the 8th Battalion was dug in on the ridge; in front of them were scattered remnants of the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 9th Battalions, mostly out of view of each other in the scrub.

• この日本語の文を英語に訳してください。

よろしくおねがいします。 ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ 「信じるということは 相手への期待ではない 自分への決意なのさ」