• ベストアンサー

英語教えてください

私は、友人からいくつかのプレゼントをもらいました。 i got some presents from friends. 凄く嬉しかったです。 i was so happy. 私たちは毎年誕生日会をしています。→(仲良しグループで友人ごとパーティーをしています) we had the birthday party every year. ずっと続けていきたいな。 ↑英語にしてください(>_<) 自分なりに考えてみました。 アドバイスください。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

私は、友人からいくつかのプレゼントをもらいました。 I got some presens from my friends. 凄く嬉しかったです。 I was so pleased. 私たちは毎年誕生日会をしています。→(仲良しグループで友人ごとパーティーをしています) We have birthday parties for years. ずっと続けていきたいな。 I want to keep holding as long as possible.

seiena
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 勉強になります。

その他の回答 (2)

• umi1090
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/2)
回答No.3

I got some presents from my friends (for my birthday). i was very happy. we celebrate each other's birthdays every year. / Each year we celebrate our special day together. i want to continue this tradition for many years to come. 色々言い回しはあると思いますが・・・ こんなかんじですかね。。。

seiena
質問者

お礼

はい。色んな言い回しがあって勉強になります。 ありがとうございます。

• ovtave-G
  • ベストアンサー率42% (68/159)
回答No.2

最後の文だけですが I would like to continue all the time.

seiena
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 参考にします。

関連するQ&A

• 英語を直して下さい!

先々週の日曜日、私は友達と遊びに行きました。 I went to the play with my friend on? 最初、私達は海に行きました。 First, we went to the sea. 人は少なかったです。 There were few peoples. 私達は靴を脱いで、足だけ海に浸かりました。 (ここの訳は出来ませんでした。(泣)) とても寒かったです。 It was very cold. 友達は、スマホを海に落として壊してしまいました。砂浜では、凧揚げをしている人もいました。(ここも出来ませんでした。(泣)) その後○○にいきました。 Next, I went to the ○○. そこで、遅い昼食を摂りました。とても美味しかったです。 We had lunch.It was so delicious. その後、プリクラも撮りました。 We took some photo booth pictures. とても楽しかったです。 It was a lot of fun. 訳ができてない所と、おかしいところを直して頂きたいです。宜しくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語にするのに困っています。。。

英語にしたいのですが、 1 「ああ!先週の土曜日あなたのお母さんの誕生日パーティーだったんだ!遅れたけどおめでとう! おばあさんの作るトマトスパゲティなんて美味しそう! きっと素敵な誕生日だったに違いないね。 家族でお祝いなんてとても楽しそう!」 oh, your mama's birthday party last saturday!? happy belated birthday XXX's mam! it sound very nice apagetti.........わかりません 2 「返事遅くなってごめんね。実は私も仕事で問題があって。。。上司と言い合いしたよ。意地悪な上司がいると、精神的にとても疲れるよ。」 I'm sorry for late my reply.. I actually got some problems in my work, I ..... it so tired ........... 教えてください

• 旅の感想

添削をお願いします。 I’ve been stayed in Hawaii every year. There fore, I need not especially do anything. I and my friend usually watched Fura show ,shopping,awimming and make dinner. This time We went to Aquarium and climbed Diamond Head. So,we went to “Made in Hawaii festival. I love it. The friend who live here took me to dinner. I was glad. I had a wonderful time. This travel was very happu.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

December 3, 2016 I lost my best friend last year on this day. I remember standing side by side speaking at Jeremy's funeral... two friends died in the Wildabouts in only one year in an 8 month period. A horrible nightmare of a year. But we also had some of the most amazing positive experiences in the last 10 years we played/spent time together. I got to create so much beautiful music with him and was blown away even that he wanted to write. Our record never got to see the light of day, he said many times Blaster was his favorite album since Core. It was a blessing to create music with him. I have so many good stories I can't even begin... Not a day has gone by that I have not thought about Scott. Today Scott would be want everyone to be happy and listen to music. I miss you my friend...

• 和訳代行 英語

(1)I felt as if I had been punched in the chest,and was filled with something absolute:joy and peace as well as love. (2)Sometimes their hints have come so plentifully they've made me feel thrilled like a child who can't open a lot of birthday presents fast enough. どちらかでも構いません お願いしますm(__)m

• 訳してください

アメリカ人から手紙をもらったのですが、文字が読みにくく間違っているかもしれませんが、訳してください。 だいたいの意味は分かるのですが、ところどころ 分からないところがありますので、、、 At least we had sun & blue sky on the weekend when we were out playing tourist. It rained Sut. afternoon about 3:30 & Rich & I left the others as we were going to visit some friends so we were in the car for the downpour. They got wet.

• 英語の訳

I got to change my mind. So just good friends. 教えて頂きたいです(;_;)

• 英語を訳してください☆

Fine thanks i'm working today. But i miss japan it was so great. switzerland is so small and quiet maybe next year we come back. 元気ですか?の質問に対して長い返事が帰ってきてしまいました。なんと書いてあるかなんとなくしか理解できませんでした。 頭のよい方、英語を訳してください。 お願い致します。

• 「電話をもらう」を英語で

「友だちから電話をもらった」というのを普通は (1)I got a call from my friend. と言うと思いますが、My friend called me.を受け身にした (2)I was called by my friend. と言えるのでしょうか。 私は言えないと思いますがいかがでしょうか。

• 英語の間違いについて

少し長いのですが・・・ First, I am going to talk about friends. Many people have views. (たくさんの人がそれぞれの考え方を持っている) And it is not similar. (それは似ていない) If I had live in a big city, I could meet people who have some views. I have friends when I was high school student. Some friends of mine goes to college. But others don't go to college. This is because they have a dream. A friend of mine wants to be dancer. She don't go to college, but go to dance school. Thus, I can meet many people because I live in a big city. So I can make many friends. They and I have different views. Therefore, I like talk people. I suppose that we can meet many people in a big city than a small town. もし、間違いやアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。