• ベストアンサー

あっさりと和訳してください。

I just realized the razor is $160 and not worth sending all the way back, I will just take the loss and give it away. Don't worry about it.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

あっさり、すっきり、くっきり、もっこり もよろしいが、お礼の方は“さっぱり”でいらっしゃるのね。

arigatou_Japan
質問者

お礼

真夏の太陽のようにメラメラと熱く、燃え上がる炎のように心を放ちながら、こってりとお礼を申し上げます。今後とも宜しくお願いします。

その他の回答 (1)

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.2

今気が付いたのですが、この剃刀って150ドルなんですね。じゃあ、わざわざ送り返す価値もありません。損はこちらでかぶって、忘れることにしますのて、この件についてはご心配なく。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a woman who follows a strict diet. It has nothing to do with weight or any medical condition. I don't care about calories. It's about eating organic, and there are a lot of things I do not tolerate, such as corn syrup, food coloring, table sugar, unfiltered water, etc. If I do not approve of a treat someone has made, is it appropriate to politely decline to accept it? On occasions where I'm given something I don't have to eat in front of them, I graciously accept it and then give it away later. On occasions where I'm given something I don't have to eat in front of them, I graciously accept it and then give it away later.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

What refund do I receive by sending back only the damaged razor? I take it the $50 gift to keep it is in the form of a PayPal payment? Your answers will aid my decision.

• 和訳をお願いします

you're driving me away from you. if there is some supecific you wan to talk about come right out and say it. you give an inch they take a mile よろしくお願いします。

• ざっと和訳をお願いします。

I did not read the auction closely and just realized the blade has a crack in it. Because it was my fault, I have no problem paying for the razor, but would prefer not to waste the money to have it shipped to me. Can you send a new invoice without shipping and then dispose of the razor?

• 和訳お願いします。

困ってます(>_<) お願いします。 another way to say get in touch with would be talk to. another way to say get in touch with would be stay away from. another way to say get in touch with would be remember and then forget. another way to say get in touch with would be connect with and undestand. According to the passage,which of the following is true about dreams? If you dream you're wearing no clothes, something embarrassing probably happened to you. If you dream you didn't study for a test, then you have nothing to worry about. another way to say look up to you would be are careful when they're with you. another way to say look up to you would be like to talk to you. another way to say look up to you would be think good things about you. another way to say look up to you would be dream about you. I have to finish this paper tonight! If I don't hand it in on time, I'll get a bad grade! I fell on the stairs, and everyone laughed at me! My life is great! I don't have any problems, and I'm really happy! Everyone else was wearing the right clothes. I just came in jeans and a T-shirt. The concert is in two days, and I haven't had much time to practice my violin.

• さらっと和訳でお願いします

I am still mildly interested in that razor. Would it be possible to write only a small worth into the package? Like 20$?

• 和訳お願いします。

ANDREW SKURKA: “There is something about that stretch that made me feel so much more vulnerable and susceptible and exposed to the natural conditions. And I think a lot of it had to do with knowing that I was so far out there that if anything were to go wrong, help was a long way away” 10段落目 http://www.voanews.com/learningenglish/home/world/Explorer-Andrew-Skurka-Takes-Hiking-to-a-New-Level--118474734.html

• 和訳してください(>_<)3-1

"I think it's against the law God. The heart is the temple where God lives; it's not right to let it be taken away from the body."―Mary,age 34 "I have thought about it, but I haven't come to a decision about carrying a donor card yet. I don't like the thought of being cut up and my heart being taken out. I known I'd be dead and I wouldn't feel anything, but I still don't like the idea."―Paul, age 26 "I'll never forget the time when my daughter was suffering from a kindney disease. In order to save her life, I decided to give one of kidneys to her. Now she's fifteen years old and wonderfully strong and healthly. I'm sure that everyone should carry a donor card."―Andy, age 37

• 和訳お願いいたします

Oh I just realized you might have the wrong impression right now ... please don't think I buy everything in IKEA ... only a few small things for the kitchen or study room.If it would be our house ... it can't be an IKEA house! You worth sooooooo much more to me .. 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳をお願いします

I will vote you once you make the refund. I already bought you 1 razor, no reason not to give a positive vote if I do not have to spend a lot to sharpen the razor. Please make the refund and I'll vote you.