• ベストアンサー

この文章を訳せる方は果たして・・・

muse2000の回答

• muse2000
  • ベストアンサー率13% (2/15)
回答No.3

Youth's gay prime and thornless paths 若い時には、苦境も挫折も味わったことの無い隆盛期の(人生の)面白楽しい街道を歩いた私だが、 not callous to the mourners's pains (そういう苦しみを味わった)人達の悲しみには無頓着ではないので、 (だから、年を積んで)暗い日々の人生の坂が始まったときには、 困惑してあちこちさまよったものだ。 とか何とかいうような意味ではないのですかね。 その上に詩的に訳すとなると、、、。

noname#11432
質問者

お礼

Not のところが分からなかったのでとても助かりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• この英詩(抄のみ)出典情報or構文解釈

下記の英文詩の一部(抄)がgooで質問に上がったことがあり、質問自体は締め切られましたが、本当のところ、正解はなんだったんだろうと、今でも気になっています. 海外検索エンジンで出典を探ししたりしましたが良くわかりませんでした. 本当のところを、知りたいので、このあたりに詳しい方ぜひ教えてください. (1)情報 (例)題名、著者、書籍名、ISBN、詩全文、和書訳文 あるいは (2)訳文  (例)下記の構文解釈あるいは意味の明白な訳(自信のある方) 教えて.あるいは手がかりでも嬉しいです. For hence not callous to the mourner's pains through youth's gay prime and thornless paths I went: And when the darker day of life began, and I did roam, a thought-bewilderd man! ちなみに私の現時点での、上記の数行だけからの構文の解釈は、 [a]コロンの前の文=倒置,I=S, went=V, "not callous to the mourner's pain"=C, SVC文型, "went through"=(phrasal v)h [b]コロンの後の文=倒置, "a…man"=S, "the darker day of life"=O began(vt)←ここが悩みどころ, ", SVO文型, ", and I did roam,"=挿入句 もっとすーっと納得の行く構文解釈があるようでしたら教えてくださるとうれしいです.よろしくお願いします.

• 翻訳お願いします!!

I have been having great difficulty getting to sleep lately. Last night I thought it would help if I went to bed a little earlier than usual, so at ten o'clock I lay down, closed my eyes, and began counting sheep. の訳を教えてください!! 私は最近寝付くのにとても苦労しています。昨晩、もしいつもより少し早く私が寝たならば、私はそれが助けると思いました。だから、10時に私は横になり、目を閉じて羊を数え始めました。

• 日記を書きました。間違っている&こっちの方がいいと思う文を教えて下さい。

I went to Sannomiya in Kobe. My friend told me general shop. I went to there. The shop is Ein shop. I went out the central exit in station.and then walk to Towarood street to sea. I turned right ciao paanic shop next the paking lot. I could look at the shop soon. The shop is very small but it like Toy box. I bought World map. I might decorate it in my room. I went to Kobe after a long time. I thought that it was fashionable town,after all.

• 日記を書きました。Part2間違っている&こっちの方がいいと思う文を教えて下さい。

I went to Daisen today. It's a tour that 4.5kilos from the Daisen temple with comedian Daiske and Hanako. But it began to rain before I just arrived. It has been canceled becouse of that. That's too bad. I came back after I whached event in gym.

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

Now, the orbital elements (e, i, b, τ, ω) appearing in Eq. (14) are those at infinity. However, we cannot carry out an orbital calculation from infinity. In practice, we start to compute orbits from a sufficiently large but finite distance. Hence, we have to find the relation between orbital elements at infinity and those at a starting point. For b, it is readily done by Eq. (17); denoting quantities at a starting point of orbital calculations by subscripts “s”, we obtain b_s=(b^2-8/r_s)^(1/2), ・・・・・・・・(19) where we assumed e_s^2=e^2 and i_s^2=i^2 in the same manner as earlier. Hénon and Petit (1986) obtained a more accurate and complicated expression of b_s in the two-dimensional case. However, since we are now interested only in the averaged collisional rate but not detailed behavior of orbital motion, it is sufficient to use the simple relation (19). よろしくお願いします。

• get in the guy’s face

On Saturday, my husband and I went to a sports bar to watch college football. While he was getting drinks another man came up and began to flirt with me. My husband rushed over and stepped in between us before getting in the guy’s face. getting in the guy’s faceはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 簡単な文章です。添削、至急お願いします!

スピーキングのテストで、外国人の先生に“What's new?”に対する答えを言わなくてはいけません。一応以下のように考えたのですが、添削お願いします。 Recently, I am very busy. Last week, I had a test of music theory on Wednesday, and on Friday, I had to submit two reports. And on the weekend I studied for this Speaking test, wrote three reports, practiced the piano, and I practice a handstand, because I have a test of it tomorrow. But, I can’t do it, so I’m very depressed, and I can’t understand why headstand is necessary to become nursery school’s teacher. And on the weekend I practiced my original dance a lot. (創作ダンスの練習をした。)This dance is for “Physical Expression class”, and I will have this test tomorrow.(このダンスは“身体表現”の授業のためのもので、明日試験(発表?)がある。) The dance’s music is ~ which is the music of Disneyland’s attraction ~. I like this song very much, but I have no experience of dance and I’m such a shy girl that I’m so nervous. However, I want to pass that class and became nursery school’s teacher, so I’ll try to do my best. And on the weekend, I cleaned my room, went shopping in the supermarket, and cooked lunch and dinner rather more and kept them freezer, because I’m busy this week too. Thus I’m very busy now, but I think I live life to the full. 以上です。長さの都合上、日本語はほぼ省略させていただきましたが、必要でしたら補足いたします。 大変長文ですが、宜しくお願いいたします。

• than の省略を教えて頂ければ幸いです。more

1Thanks for coming early.There's ore to move than I thought and I',really worried that it won't all fit into your truck.(than I thought・・・) 2There is/i have more work to do than I thought.(思っていたよりしなければならない仕事がある) よろしくお願いします。

• stepsをどのように訳したらいいのかわかりません。

At length I thought I might return toward the stockade. He picked up the heavy lamp from the table and began to explore. Another flight of steps, and they emerged on the roof. ついに、私は防御柵の方へ戻ってもよいと思いました。彼はテーブルから重いランプを拾い調べ始めました。別の便、また、それらは屋根に出現しました。 添削お願いします。

• 混合仮定法・・・。

とある問題で、途中からの抜粋ですが、 I began to lose weight at boarding school. By the time I went home, I could no longer stop dieting. Several times, I met boys I liked at parties, but I was not contacted afterwards, so I began to doubt myself and my attractiveness. Painfully thin though I was, I thought perhaps they would have liked me more if I were thinner. 最後のthey would have liked me more ~ で、仮定法過去と仮定法過去完了の混在なのですが、普通はif節の時制の方が古くて、帰結節が新しいというのはよくあることだと思います。 直訳すれば「今自分がもっと細ければ、あのときの男の子たちは私のことをもっと好きになっていてくれただろうに。」なんですけど・・・。 解釈としては、たとえば、「月が四角なら、行ってみて研究したのにと、大学の頃思ったよ。」のように、 I thought, when in college, that I would have visited the moon and researched it if it were cubic.(間違いがあれば添削してください) となって、「月が丸いのは不変の事実」だから、仮定法過去でしか表せないとなるのと同じように、 本文の彼女においても、「細くありたい」ということが「彼女の不変の習性である」ために、仮定法過去でしか表せないのかという解釈に落ち着いているのですが、そこまでしなくとも、仮定法過去完了の方が自然な気もします。 または、別の解釈があるのか、みなさんのお考えをいただきたいと思います。長くなりました・・・。