• ベストアンサー

日本文の意味を示すように、()内に適当な一語を入れてください。

1.その地震で何千もの人が亡くなったと言われている。 Thousands ogf people ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) in the earthquake. 2.この旅行小切手を現金にしてもらえませんか。 Will you be ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) this traveler's check? 3.彼は急いで教室に行ったが、そこには誰もいなかった。 He hurried to the classroom ( ) ( ) ( ) that it was empty. ------------------------------------------------------------ 大学受験英語のようですが、手も足も出ませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• nah
  • お礼率28% (228/793)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • muse2000
  • ベストアンサー率13% (2/15)
回答No.2

(1) are reported to have perished (2) kind enough to cash (3) only to find   ではどうでしょう?

nah
質問者

お礼

おおっ、なるほど!なんとなく高校で習ったような記憶が甦ってきたし、多分正解でしょう!有り難うございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• nabayosh
  • ベストアンサー率23% (256/1092)
回答No.1

昔とった杵柄でやってみます。一応外語大生なんですが、英語はずっとやっていないんで、間違っていても御愛嬌。 1.Thousands of people ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) in the earthquake. are said to be dead かなぁ。それじゃ単純すぎるのかなぁ。 2.Will you be ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) this traveler's check? kind enough to realize realizeが換金するという意味を持つってのは、大学受験じゃないよなあ。 3.He hurried to the classroom ( ) ( ) ( ) that it was empty. only to see これはonly toを使わせたいんだと思います。 ということで、この3問は集合として出ているんだったら、不定詞の問題ということになるんでしょう。お粗末でした。

nah
質問者

お礼

外大せいのお墨つき!なるほど。2番の方とは微妙に違うけれども、英語の答えは1つじゃないってことですよね!有り難うございました!

関連するQ&A

• 各組の文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように()内に適切な語を入れてください。

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように()内に適切な語を入れてください。 (1)・On returning home,he called us. ・()()()he()home,he called us. (2)・You should be careful in using this kind of knife. ・You should be careful ()()() this kind of knife. (3)・He scolded me because I was rude. ・He scolded me()()rude. 宜しく御願い致します><

• 高校・不定詞の英文

お願い致します。 英作文で次の2のほうが間違いだそうです。 その理由を詳しく教えてください。 スタジアムはその試合を見に来た人々で混雑していた。 1.The stadium was crowded with people who came to see the game. 2.The stadium was crowded with people to see the game. 彼は遅れないように急いだ。 1.He hurried in order not to be late. 2.He hurried not to be late. 日本語に訳すとどちらも いいように思うんですが??

• 至急!英文の添削をお願いします!

1)彼は急いで教室に行きましたが、そこには誰もいませんでした。 He hurried to the classroom [it,find,to,that,was,only,empty]. →it was ~? 2)彼はその事とは何の関係もない。 He has [with,the case,to do,nothing]. →nothing to do with the case 3)私は、テーブルクロスを広げるように命じた。 I have ordered the [to,cloth,on the table,be,spread]. →cloth to be spread on the table 4)きっそ彼女はその賞をもらうだろうと、私は確信している。 I am sure [prize,her,of,the,winning]. →of her winning the prize 5)彼は私に自分の機会を最大限に活用すべきだと忠告した。 He advised [opportunity,to,make,of,me,my,the best]. →me to make the best of my opportunity []内の並べ替えです。 自分で考えた文は→以降です。 1)は途中までしか答えてません。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳と文構造を教えていただけますか。

An internationally-model person sees cultural variety of an enrichment to his life . He is open minded and makes an effort to be friendly to all people, regardless of race, creed, and color. He will not let one bad experience lead him to generalize about an entire people or race. He knows better than to believe that all Americans are hospitable, that all Englishmen are gentleman, or that all Japanese are polite. He judges people, then, ( )an individual basis.

• 日本語に訳してください!

翻訳をしていただける方、お願いできますでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。 His Venus conjuncts your Uranus in the synastry this is also a powerful aspect. In romantic relationships this aspect often brings love at first sight. The passionate magical feelings experience in the beginning of the relationship can smolder indefinably, regardless of whether the relationship itself continues or not. Some times the relationship burns out quickly too because despite the powerful mutual attraction, you may find that he doesn't want to settle down just yet, or confine himself to one person. Sometimes its a relationship that come too soon, That is to say you could be the right person, the ideal person for this man, but you may have arrived too soon in his life before he was ready to settle down into marriage or permanency with you. He may need independence. His moon was in Leo in your eleventh house. This is a vibrant dramatic aspect. It means you will have a colourful social life. You will meet creative, dramatic new friends through him, and you will enjoy theatre, dance, displays and drama, outings, you and he will one day live in a very modern designed house, and it will be in a hilly, high up position. In an attractive prestigious area, in a place that is popular. You wont want to feel tied down there. You will not live there for long, but during the time you do, you will make new friends and will feel happy, sociable and you will see some of your life’s wishes and hopes and success come to fruition. Though this will be a fickle place too Dazzling, but shallow and changing, all bright lights and surface show, changing, never bored, your mind will become creative. You will be more extroverted in person, and will like to be noticed, you will gain confidence there, but it will be a place you only live for a time. Impressive and yet not homely.

• 意味を

The fate of a six-year-old boy remains unclear after the runaway balloon he was believed to be trapped in landed empty in a Colorado field. ここの、"in landed empty"の意味がよくわかりません>< どなたか教えてください!!

• 二文同意について教えてください

He was a poet rather than a sholar. =he was not ( ) mush a scholar ( )a poet Iam sure that be will succeed, =I am sure of ( )( ) You will soon understand wha I'm saying =It will not be ( )( )you understand what I'm saying. It seems that he was late for the meeting. =He seems to ( ) ( ) Late foe the meeting. Do you mind if open the window? =Do you mind ( )( ) the window? お願いします!!

• 日本語訳お願いします。

"Once every hundred years, media changes," he said at the presentation. "Before it was the mass media, now people will share information among their own connections. Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a friend." 自然な日本語訳をしてもらいたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳

We can say for certain that there will be a minor earthquake in California this week possibily even today because the records show that there are hundreds of tremors every year thousands if we include minor ones. という文章を和訳したのですが、?の部分が分からなくて困ってます。どなたかわかる方教えて下さい。 『記録器が、?ということを示すので私たちは確かに今週、ひょっとしたら今日でさえカリフォルニアで小さい地震があることを言えます。』

• 日本語にして下さい

He's such a jerk! He had me on lock down and was accusing me of fooling around all this time but, all along it was him. How could I be so blind? And I don't understand how he could be so selfish and shallow. How can I be the psycho one when him and his friend made up a whole new name for them selves? Thank you again ◯◯ for understanding. I don't know how to thank you enough.