翻訳ソフトでは意味が・・?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 翻訳おねがいします。翻訳ソフトでは意味が薄れることがあるため、より正確な翻訳が求められます。
  • Good working condition, focus drive is smooth and tight. All bubble levels are present. The top side level is dry, but this one only used when the camera is pointing straight down or straight up. Good cosmetic condition with no major scratches, dings, or nicks.
  • 翻訳ソフトでは意味が薄れることがあるため、より正確な翻訳が求められます。ピント調整装置や水準器などの専門用語にも対応する必要があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳おねがいします。翻訳ソフトでは意味が・・?

noname#183085
noname#183085
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.2

使用状態良好。ピント調整装置は滑らかでガタが無い。すべての水準器は完備。上側の水準器は乾燥しているが、これはカメラが真下か真上を向いている時しか使わない。目立つ引っ掻き傷、凹み、あたり傷は無く、外見は良好。     最初の smooth and tight は、動きが滑らかで、(中古品などによくある部品の弛みから来る)ガタガタが無い、と言う意味だと思います。     「乾燥している」、と言う事は水準器内の液体が無い、と言う意味です。

noname#183085
質問者

お礼

お世話様です。 ありがとうございました。 お陰様でよくわかりました。

その他の回答 (1)

• d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

動作良好。ピント調整装置はスムーズでしっかりしています。泡水準器は全て揃っています。トップサイドレベルは乾燥してしまっていますが、この水準器はカメラが真下か真上を向いているときしか使いません。外観は良好。大きな擦り傷、へこみ、切り傷はありません。

noname#183085
質問者

お礼

お世話様です。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• whoの意味がわかりません

What are the odds for making eight straight correct predictions? Jose Merida, a data analyst, explains the odds using a coin tossing model. There is a good chance that one person out of 178 will predict all the winner from a series of eight matches. Since millions of fans predicted World Cup games, there could have been thousands who made eight correct predictions. 最後のほうのwho made eight ...のwhoの意味がわかりません どなたか教えてください

• 翻訳お願いします

OK the HA III is finished and it is a large one I made it a few thousands longer than the host and champhered the leading corner so it looks nice. I will make your L2 copper heat sink now and then the focus adapters. Did you want a Black L2 ? as that is all I have in stock at this time, I will order a silver one right now if that is what you want no problem It seems I have sold the only silver L2 in stock. Let me know...

• 翻訳お願いします

So unless I have already given you prices (and I don't remember) this is what I have come up with now. L2 host and copper heat sink is $55.00 and the Hydra focus adapter is $25.00, the E2 host is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00, the V5 driver with silicone wire leads is $28.00 I'll throw in the L2 battery contact for free and shipping to you is $24.00 and paypal fees are $10.00 for a grand total of $253.00 minus the $50.00 you already sent leaves a balance of $203.00. If that sounds correct to you please PP funds to: ****@gmail.com and I'll get this all packed up and on the way to you I hope this works for you if I have given you any other price please let me know

• 翻訳して下さい。(2)

お願いします・・・。 注文書の詳細の部分なのですが・・。 terms ← 条件? 15 DAYS RECEIVED DATE ← ? Ship Via ← 発送経由? sales condition ← 販売条件? cif bkk ← 販売条件?の下に記入されてます。 Requestor ← ? 何度もすみません・・・ 英文の翻訳もお願いします。 なんとなく意味はわかるのですが、日本語に表現が難しいです。 notice: we reserve the right to return part or all of the goods called for on this order if for any reasons they are not in every respect as represented . we further reserve the right to return merchandise at your expenses or cancel this order if shipment is not made all the date or matter specified. All shipment and invoices must show our purchase order no. お願いします。

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳お願いします!

ここのカテゴリーであってるかわからないのですが。。。 ネットで買い物をしました 商品代金と送料込みの値段を支払ったあとにこんなメールが来ました はじめのメール hi, thanks for your purchase.your watches will be wrapped with bubble wrapper and put in a box with styrofom.we can only post the items on tuesday(post office is close on sunday and monday is a public holiday).we will inform you once we post and declare your items at $60 .is this ok?thanks ここで$60ドルといわれている意味がわからないのと送料$9支払っているので聞いてみました 次のメール hi there, what i mean $60 is the declaration to custom(just to write $60 in the declare form).if i declare the actual value i'm afraid thatyou may be tax in your country. i am not sure about your country tax payable.the carriage is $9 with tracking no.you already made all the payment and you don't have to pay anyhings else.thanks 追加分 hi, i will post the item in a box. i will let know the tracking no. after i post it.i think you misunderstood my good intention about shipping and custom declaration.if you have any doubt, please message me. thanks 以上です 英語に堪能なかた教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 英文の翻訳

以下の英文を翻訳お願いしたいです Sometimes this decision is straightforward. A proposal of a marriage, and an acceptance or refusal. But sometimes life is less well defined than that and the decision is made by the soul, it is made in the depths unconsciously. By you or by him. You may feel you have had enough of this particular man, or karma for one life for example and your spirit may withdraw because of pain when you could have struggled on perhaps and changed the ending to the story. Or you may unconsciously behave in such a way that he is the one to end the relationship against your will. Life is complicated, and the stars only really sketch this life, you add your own complications to become woven into the destiny This can be said of all relationships of course, not just your own. But it is right to state it. Some people hear the word soul mate and they assume that nothing can ever go wrong. That is not so. What I promise you is a future, it is up to you and him to make it happy or sad, short or lasting.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

In commemoration of their new single “Out of Time” topping the Billboard rock charts, the official Stone Temple Pilots Facebook profile have updated their status: “Our debut single ‘Out of Time’ reached the number one position on both the Mediabase Active Rock and Mainstream Rock chart today! ‘We're really thankful to all the people listening to our music that made this happen,’ says Robert DeLeo. ’It feels great on so many levels.’ ‘Out of Time’ is STP's first chart topping song in over a decade, eclipsing 2010's ‘ Between the Lines.’”

• 翻訳をお願いします

どなたか翻訳お願いできませんか? Only when you fall in love with a man is your destiny truly decided for a fixed length of time. This fixed length of time may be presently, all your life, or for as along as a long relationship lasts. When you fall in love your spirit attaches to the fate inescapably, your drawn unconsciously like a moth to the light and you are propelled towards whatever destiny is there at the end of it. Be it beautiful or painful. This takes place on an etheric level. Its is a bit like boarding a train and not being able to get off before it reaches its predetermined station. There is a point before you board the train when the future is not formed, when you haven't stepped onto that path, and a point after your board the train when you cant step off and are compelled to remain there to a destination, this point is determined and becomes a destiny when you fall in love. your spirit attaches to this fate yet. If you don't fall in love, or if the love within you is destroyed you then move on to a different fate.