• ベストアンサー

日本語にお願いします‼

Alot of things. I guess we can do dinner. I'm want to see you again. And finish off where we left off Saturday

• 91_E_
  • お礼率61% (32/52)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

色んなこと、晩ご飯のあとで出来ると思う。あなたにまた会いたい。そして土曜日の続きをしたい。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にお願いします!!

For sure we can go out. I don't know what day just yet but i will let you know. Probably either Friday, Saturday or even Sunday. Looking forward to see you too ! お願いします!!

• 日本語訳が分かりません(;_;)

I want to keep a picture in which I can see my family. の訳を教えて下さい。特にI can see のところが分かりません。  よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語して下さい

I can see those on your facebook but I want to see a picture of you taken just for me.

• 微妙な違いを教えてください

When can we see? When can I see you? ........................... Where can we see? Where can I see you? 私たちにする時と、私はあなたに、という違いだとおもますが、ニュアンスが多少ことなると思います。 私はあなたにの方は、自分が1歩引いてる感じでしょうか? お願いします

• 日本語にしてほしいです

Nevermind. Just let me know next time you want to meet up. I'll see if I can make time

• 日本語に訳して欲しいです。お願いします。

The only good thing about being apart is that we can fall in love again when I meet next.

• 日本語訳お願いします!

海外の友人から以下のようなメールを貰ったのですがどのようなニュアンスか 分からず困っています。 「It's always nice to see you do I hope I can see you again sometime. 」 see の後のdoはどのような意味でしょうか。 またI hope~の文は「またお会いできること楽しみにしています」かと思いますが 前の文との関係性がいまいち分かりません。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

アメリカ在住の中国人女性と英語でメールのやり取りをしているのですが、 彼女から送られてきた英文の意味が理解できないため、 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 My husband is a business man doing trading company between China and Spain. He has a job in US about jewelry saleman . We want to have medical benefits after retired in US. Do you know we need to work and pay taxes in US ,then we could have this benefits after 65.So he finished with his daily job then after dinner he need to continue to contact customer and factory worker. After September I will 46 time go by quickly. Many things just happened in yesterday, I feel interesting about we know each others , it is fate right! Maybe we can see each other in Japan in one day, haha

• 英語から日本語に訳してほしいです。

You can't go ahead, if your life is lovely. I would surely lose to temptation. と I feel the wind. Can you see ? We can't see the wind. But we can feel the wind. I want you ! を翻訳してくれる方いませんか? よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語に訳して下さいm(_ _)m

日本語に訳して下さいm(_ _)m Unfortunately, I have to tell you that there are only 20 bags(jm59) left. In about two or three weeks jm59 should be available again.   Please advise if you want to order something else instead or if we should note down an open credit for your next order (price of 13 x jm59 = $94,25)