• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願いします(英語)

Is this item still available for sales? if yes Kindly reply me with your final cost for a buy it now Price through Email. オークションで出品中の商品に対して 上のような質問が来ました。(ちなみに出品サイトは日本なのですが) 翻訳サイトを利用してもイマイチよくわからないのですが・・・・ 「もし、即決金額以下でも良いならメールをください」とかそのような意味でしょうか? 英語がわからないのでどうしたものかと思っています。 ちなみに出品している商品は時計です。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

このアイテムまだ売り出し中ですか。 もしそうなら現在の売値を含む総額コストをメールで教えてください。

rimlock
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 ご回答に基づき相手方に連絡をとったところ、 噂のナイジェリアの手紙でした(爆)

関連するQ&A

• ヤフオクで変な英語の質問

ヤフーオークションで車を出品していますと、英文で変な質問が来ます。 おそらく、同じ方または同じ組織が送信していると思われれます。 目的がよくわからないのと、直接取引を勧誘しているため明らかなガイドライン違反で回答はしていません。 しかし、連続で同じ商品に違ったIDから、同じような文面で幾度も来ます。 どうしたら、こういった質問が来なくなるでしょうか? ヤフーに問い合わせをしても、相変わらず回答がないので難儀しています。 Hello, My Name is ***** from the United States of America and I am Interested in your Car. What is the total asking Price for the Car. Is the Item still available for sale? Kindly contact me on my email (*********.*** ) or phone ( *********). Thanks. *****.. Hi,do you still have the vehicle for sale ? am interested in purchasing this vehicle fast and urgently,kindly let me know the term and condition via Email me at ***** Hello,I saw your Car on YAHOO AUCTION,get back to me at (*****),If still available for sale. Hi,do you still have the vehicle for sale ? am interested in purchasing this vehicle fast and urgently,kindly let me know the term and condition via Email me at ***** hello am interested in buying this car,kindly get back to me if still available...*****

• 翻訳お願いします

I messed up on the price for my SS host but I have changed it now and it's still less than you can find it any where else

• 翻訳をお願いしたいです

先日、海外のebayというサイトで商品を購入しました。 そして相手にお金を振り込んでから、住所も伝えたのですが、このようなメールが来ました。 Dear Sir, Thanks for your response. Hope you will receive your shipment soon. Kindly acknowledge me after receiving the shipment. Waiting for your reply Thank you, With best regards Tannu メールで送信した住所が相手に伝わっていないということでしょうか?

• 翻訳お願いします。

As we urgent need the cargo, could you please check whether you can ship out the cargo early or not ? If yes, we will arrange TT payment early too for ship out cargo smoothly. Awaiting for your prompt reply. 上記の分ですが、翻訳サイトでは一応和訳を確認しましたが、合っているかどうか不安なので、日本語で何を言ってるのか教えて下さい。 (おそらく発注した商品を予定より早く出荷できるかどうかの確認と、早く出荷できるなら商品代金も予定より早く振り込むといった内容かと思います)

• すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。

すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。 1.I am very sorry for the previous wrong email. We are very sorry for any inconveinence caused to you .We have contacted the product department of our company,and there is still no replay right now. We have hastened our collegues already.When we get an answer, We will reply to you as soon as possible.Sorry again for the trouble .Any further questions,please feel free to contact us. 2.As for your question that the item sells at the price of $500 on our website but you have only paid $300 for it, the reason is that different item has different price. And the price of the item has been adjusted later. Hope the information can help you. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day! 1と2の英文を訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し、落札されました。 落札されたの商品は万年筆です。(セーラー万年筆です) kiwa-guroとは、インクの商品名です。 その万年筆のインクについての質問と思われます。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I am still thinking about my final choice of inks. Can you answer the following questions, please ? 1) Can you please confirm that all the boxes of cartriges are boxes of 12 (even for the "standard" (non kiwa-guro) ink cartridges)? 2) Is there going to be additional shipping costs for the ink? If yes, how much? [As an indication 3) I see that the pen is sold with Cartridge(BLACK) +Converter. How many black cartrige(s) are already included with the pen? What is the model of the converter included? Last but not least, here we have been talking about Sailor cartridges and Sailor ink bottles. Do you also sell Pilot cartridges and/or Pilot ink bottles? If yes, what is the price? Sorry for the numerous questions and thanks for the time spent in your answers. This allows me to fine-tune my order. Please do not send the order (the pen) until we have finished this discussion on the inks and until I have sent you my final indications for the ink. Many thanks and best regards,

• キャッチコピーの英訳の添削をお願いします。

商品はコレクターの方から依頼されて出品してますので、 Buy-it-Now(即決の意)よりも格安です。 ぜひ、このチャンスをお見逃しなく! As the item is being requested from the collector side, the price would be lower than that of "Buy-it-Now". So don't let the chance go!

• どなたか翻訳お願いします!!

今、オークションで商品を出品しているんですが アメリカの方から英文での質問をもらい、返答に 困っています。 ネットの無料翻訳サービスも意味不明な日本語を 羅列されるので、ますます困惑してしまいます。 下記、英文をそのまま掲載致しますので どなたかいらっしゃいましたら、翻訳 よろしくお願いします。 ■英文 Hi,Am Mrs Jenifer from USA i will like to know if you still have this item for sale i want to buy for my husband in west Africa on a research.i will offer you $1,250USD including the shipping fee via EMS you can reply me to (質問者のメールアドレス)..Thanks

• 英語の翻訳をどなたかお願いしたいです。

英語の翻訳をどなたかお願いしたいです。 先日、外国のオークションで落札した商品を、追加で入手したくて、相手に同様の価格で仕入れる事が可能か確認したところ、以下の返答がありました。 Sure, I can arrange that, but we have out if stock now. I can prepare shipment after we get a new stok, is your shipping address still same? How much you would like to order? And of course the price still the same. I prefer bank transfer if possible. No one would get scam, cause you pay me after you get the packages. How about that? 私の乏しい英語能力では、 わかりました。今はストックがありません。 ストックを手に入れた後出荷する事ができます。 お届け先の住所は同じですか? 何点ひつようですか?もちろん同様の価格になります。 決済手続きは銀行振込でおねがいします。 詐欺防止の為 といった意味かなと思っているのですが、誤った返答をしてしまうのも相手に迷惑をかけるので、英語力のある方にきちんと翻訳して頂きたく。。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• eBay..02

こんにちは、eBayのサイトに気になる商品が出品されてたんですが、そこにはstarting bid:$1.00と表示されてあり その下の方にはBuy it Now Price:US100.00とあるんですが、たとえば$10ぐらいで落札しても買値は$100ってことなんでしょうか?すいませんこんな質問で・・・