• 締切済み

英語であなたがいなくて寂しい、あなたがいないとだめ

JACK_TOSHIの回答

回答No.1

はじめまして I shall miss you. じゃなかったかな? 間違えていたらごめんなさい。

関連するQ&A

• 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

相手)Hehehe It's true. When I am with you I will do everything you want to do :p 私)Yippee* If I meet you, I may say my lots of selfishness to you(―᎕―)+Hehehe 相手)Anything for you :3 私)Why are you so kind? Are you angel? 相手)Hehehe I just want to make you happy :) と話していて、 『私はもう幸せですよ。 なぜかは分からないけど、 あなたと話していると落ち着くって言うか、 幸せな気持ちになります。』と返事をしたいです。 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• えいご

「貴方と十分に話せないのがこんなに辛なんて思わなかった。」 どう訳すべきでしょうか? I never though I would be so painful that I can't talk enough with you. は通じませんか?

• この英語の歌詞を和訳して下さい。簡単だと思います!

英語の能力が足りずフワーッとしか分かりません。 完璧に正確でなくても構いませんので出来る限りで訳して頂きたいです。 As long as I'm with you I can't go wrong Oh baby what you do to me You're the one I've tryin' to see you, for such a long,long time Maybe I just have to face that I was out of line When it comes to lovin' you All the things that I would do I've been waiting for this day for far too long I never could imagine it so strong How I try to reach you, in every way I can Baby, but it's hard to find a way to show that I'm your man

• ネイティブの英語。訳せる方。

これらの文がややこしくてうまく、訳せません。 訳せる方、お願いします。 ちなみに相手はネイティブアメリカンです。 (1)Not with how you've been acting lately. (2)Is this too much to deal with? (3)You were handling things amazing for a long time. But lately you have been acting weird. It's not just me that matters. If you aren't happy with this than you need to tell me. (4)If you aren't happy with being in a long distance relationship. If it is too much to handle. (5)Yes I'm happy to be with you.It's just the last couple of days you don't really talk a lot and then today when I can't talk.

• 英語にしてくださいm(__)m

Hehehe It's true. When I am with you I will do everything you want to do :p に、 『やったー♪会ったらいっぱいわがまま言っちゃお(―᎕―)+ニヤw』←を、冗談風味に言いたいのですが英語でなんと言ったらいいのかわかりません(>_<) どなたか『』を英語にしてくださいm(__)m

• 英語の手紙和訳お願いします

happy birthday aki   I'm not sure this leteer cold arrive in your birthday or not,rather, I should have began writing earlier... Anyway congratulation!! I'm glad you become 21 years old because I can drink with you in the United States.Don't you think so? What?You never drink?Come on!! when will you be ready!? No orange juice! You have to try! or I can't wait forever ! Yeah,that kidding ^^ Of course I know you hate alcohol, so I  seut a birthday present that's not kind of alcohol. I beleive you'll like it. If it's difficult to use for you or you have any guestions about my present, you can ask me!! Because, I've already  researched it and  I know it a lot even though I don't have it!! Hahaha!! Are you with me? Maybe You don't know what is what ^^; It's been about 7 month since I came to Los Angeles. My English skill is still poor, and that's why I'm confusing now... Don't care about my work . Everything is good. I'm learning many things little by little from my father and brother. They teach me kindly, so I'm really grateful to them. Perhaps you also have some worries . But , nobody has no worry. we have to overcome with making effort, and our efforts will be reworded. But , please let me help you when you feel down and help me when I feel down...ok? I really miss you and I hope I'll go back to Japan soon. But as you know , I have full of schedule ... it's almost working and school ... Instead, you can eat anything you want and go anywhere you want when I go back to Japan! So, please wait for me with great patience. 数年前大切な人からもらった手紙です。 どなたか意味を教えていただけませんか? よろしくお願いします!

• 英語に直して下さい!

私はあなたを家に泊めることはできない これを英語に直すとどうなりますか? I can't stay with you. I can't accommodate you. こんな感じですか? よろしくお願いします

• この英語の意味は?

アメリカに住む男性のペンパルがいます。特に変なやりとりはしてないんですが、ギター教えてあげるよとか、いつか会いたいねみたいな話はしています。そんな時に受け取った一文です。 I hope you dont mind when I flirt with you. It's different flirting with you than a American girl. 特に後半がどういうニュアンスなのかわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• この曲知りませんか??

(1)洋楽 (2)男性のヴォーカル (3)♪~without you, without you,...と繰り返し、I can't live without youといっていた気がします。 (4)去年(2003年)以前の曲 以上、少ない情報ですが、どなたかタイトルとアーティスト名を教えてください。お願いします。