• ベストアンサー

この英文を訳してください><;;

アメリカの友人からのメールです。 日本とアメリカの大学についての話なのですが 4月からCollege が始まる と送ったらこのようにかえってきました 私も相手も18歳です。 College already? Is that like America's high schools? Because I know you've got to apply to high school over there right?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

もう大学が始まる? アメリカのハイ・スクールみたいに? 学校に慣れなきゃならないからそんなに早く始まるのじゃないかと思うけど、そうなの?

tKa84
質問者

お礼

適切な回答ありがとうございました!!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

大学、既に? それはアメリカの高校に似ていますか。 あなたが高校へあそこに当てはまらなければならないことを私が知っているので、右?

関連するQ&A

• 以下の英文はどう訳すのでしょうか?

以下の英文はどう訳すのでしょうか? I'd like to know if there's any way I can get a refund. 返金したいと言っているようなのですが、"I'd like to know if there's any way"の部分が どういう意味があるのかわかりません。 ご存じのかたご教示ください。

• この英文の意味を訳してください

I also look after everything local I either Scouts a direct and delegate the games they got to, to be nice to feel one of the lads make it because when I was fourteen there was nothing like this. この意味を教えてください

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文中です。数量値引きの事でメールが来ましたがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Please bare in mind that there is no discount on items that are on sale already. Like last time. Do you still want to stick to these items? Please let me know asap. Thank you,

• 英文にしてみましたが何か変です。

お世話様です。 自分でやってみたのですが、何か変です。 しばらく使っていなかったので英語が話せなくなりました。 Because I did not use English for a while, I've got impossible to speak English. 「~出来なくなってしまった」 「~出来る様になった」 とニュアンスを出す場合どうしたらよいでしょうか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• apply for college

I am going to apply for college. I hope that it works out. とメールをいただきました。 それの返事ですが That's great ! Good luck bress you! I think I've got it all worked out! (Knowing youって入れるか悩んでます’) いまいちですか? うまくいくといいね ってかんじがいいのでしょうか? ことばはいっぱいあるけど ニュアンスがつかめません アドバイスお願いします

• 英文

中学生です。 間違いがあれば指摘してほしいです! 合っているか分からないけど一応書いてみた部分もあります(;;) しかし上達のためには書いて間違った方がいいのかなと思うので そのままにしています! あきれるかもしれませんが指摘待ってます!! By the time I got to school, The class had already started. I said to my teacher, '' I'm sorry, I was late because of rain.'' Then, I sat down next to Mike. There is my school close to downtown. Our teacher, Ms. White, has a variety of hobbies. For example, skiing. She really loves to ski and she knows everything when it comes to ski. Almost everyone was sleeping at the end of class.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入するつもりです。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えてくださいませんか?お願いします! How many pieces will you like me to reserve for future order? Please reply as soon as possible, because this collection is a fast seller and pre sold. Some of the quantities above may change. Also let me know if you will like to hold more than the quantity above. Best Regards,

• ディクテーション…チェックお願いします

下の動画をディクテーションしてみました。 少し自信がないですが、もしよろしければチェックして、間違いを正してもらえるとうれしいです。 I would say, the best advice is, you know what so, I love being, you know, I like the idea of going to school. Success sometimes could over shadow things like education, because, somebody, because success for just being a runner, but then end of dropping like education. I think education is very important. As a ( ) athlete, right now, who is very good. I would say, you should ( ) in college all for ______________________________________________________, you know, academics going fast. Use ( ) is together experience, to study, completed get degree than runner take care of it as. If I ( ) take college ( ) OK, I`m not going to finish my school, and then did my running fast. I think going to be even hard for me and put a lot of presser for me right on in life, to going to school. So you know what experience ( ) in college is amazing. And so, another things, you know what so, work hard. Because there is nothings comes free. There is always say, you know, there is nothings that go on be like, you know what, when you wake up nothing on the table. You have to put it on the table. You have to work it and there opts good come along the way. I`ve seen that of the course. I`ve seen there is ( ) nose way things that jump over it, you become better person, because, you know what, now, you know what, really, what sometimes people have in life, the hardships, have there come over hardships. So once, you ( ), you know, you know, chance to understand, you know sometimes, hardships is not he, in terms of like happen to me, could be ( ) could be things are not go mile with coaching with, you know that, have to find the right things to make everything that is negative a positive.

• カリフォルニア州の教育制度を教えて

カリフォルニア在住のアメリカ人から聞かれました。 In the US there is 1. Elementary School-Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade through 5th grade 2. Middle School-6th grade through 8th grade 3. High School-9th grade through 12th grade 4. College In middle school and high school in the US we had 7 different classes to go to each day. Is it the same for Japan? How is it in Japan? Is it like this? 1. Kindergarten 2. Elementary School 3. Junior High School 4. Senior High School 5. College For how many years is it for each? I find it very interesting 教えて! カリフォルニアでは 1.小学校・中学・高校は5・3・4制? 2.大学は4年? 3.we had 7 different classes to go to each day.とは7つの授業科目があるということ? 4.日本はいくつ授業科目があるの?

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。

質問1:私は、ペンパルの英文をこのように訳したのですがあっていますか? (I wanted to ask, did Hayao Miyazaki also animate a cartoon called "the Last Union"?) 「私は、 宮崎はやおは、「最終監督」と呼ばれる人物であり、彼は漫画を動画にしたのですか?」 質問2:1と2と4~6の英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。3の日本語の文章をどのように英文にすればいいのか分からないので教えてください。 1.手紙やあなたの写真やイーメールやすてきな写真や2羽のイースターひよこを送ってくれてありがとうございます。それとtwo Easter chicksは、かわいいですね。日本ではEasterを祝いません。 (Thank you four your letter, your picture, e-mail(Smile), nice photos and two Easter chicks. Two Easter chicks are very pretty. Well, we don’t celebrate Easter in Japan.) 2.Easterについて話してくれませんか? (Could you tell me about Easter in England?) 3.Smileの詩は、とてもおもしろいですね。あなたからのイーメールで初めてあなたがアメリカへ言ったことを知りました。あなたがアメリカに行って楽しんだと聞いて嬉しいです。あなたのアメリカの写真を見てアメリカに行きたくなりました。 4.私は、まだアメリカには、行ったことがありません。 (I have never been U.S.A.) 5.それとニューヨークに行ってみたいです。私のペンパルが住んでいるからです。 (I’d like to go to N.Y. Because my pen friend lives there.) 6.もう一度イングランドに行きたいです。そしてあなたに会いたいです。 ( I’d like to go to England agein. And I’d like to meet you someday.)