添削済みの穴埋め問題を解説!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 穴埋め問題の添削をお願いします!
  • 質問文章に対する添削結果と解説をご紹介します。
  • 解答の詳細と和訳もご提供しますので、ぜひ参考にしてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

穴埋め問題の添削をお願いします!

1)Not all the students were against the plan. =(Not) the students were against the plan. 2)I always get lost every time I go to Shibuya. =I never go to Shibuya (without) getting lost. 3)William spoke so fast that I could not understand him. =William spoke ( ) fast for me ( ) understand. 4)"I won't go shopping tomorrow." "I won't go,either." ="I won't go shopping tomorrow." "( ) ( ) I." ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• lx_am
  • お礼率30% (32/104)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1)Not all the students were against the plan. =(Not→Mostly) the students were against the plan. 「その生徒たち全員がその計画に反対だったわけではない。」 ☆この問題はあまり自信がありません。 Some of the students were for the plan. 「その生徒たちの中にはその計画に賛成のものもいた。」 等が普通の書き換えかなと思いますが、( )に1語と考えると、Mostlyではないかと思いました。 <参考> http://eow.alc.co.jp/mostly/UTF-8/ 2)I always get lost every time I go to Shibuya. =I never go to Shibuya (without) getting lost. 正解。「渋谷に行くと必ず迷子になる。」 3)William spoke so fast that I could not understand him. =William spoke (too) fast for me (to) understand. 「ウイリアムはとても速く話したので、私は理解できなかった。」 so ... that ... cannot = too ... (for) ... to の書き換え。too ... to ... の時... understand him となっていないことに注意。 4)"I won't go shopping tomorrow." "I won't go,either." ="I won't go shopping tomorrow." "(Neither / Nor) (will) I." 「私は明日は買い物に行きません。」「私もです。」   cf. "I will go shopping tomorrow." "So will I." 「明日買い物に行きます。」「私も行きます。」

関連するQ&A

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)I didn't know why they told me (to wait) on the corner. 2)The teacher made the students (left) the school immediately so that they could return home in safety before the rainstorm got heavier. 3)Keiko looked so (pleased) when she got her birthday present. 4)A college education will (take) you to get a broader view of the world. 5)My grandfather didn't know about my parents (wanting) a divorce. 6)How would you like to have your eggs (cooked)? 7)The audience were all made (cried) by the sad movie. 8)His parents did not (allow) him to study abroad. 9)In spite of her illness,Nancy found (her to enjoy) the sports event. 10)We won't (get) our son drive our new car,even if he wants to. 11)In Europe,everywhere you go,you hear people (to speak) different languages. ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説や和訳を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 穴埋め問題の添削をお願いします!

1)The people (who) work in the office are very friendly. 2)There are some words (whose) meanings I don't know. 3)I enjoyed talking to the man (which) I sat next to on the plane. 4)The book (which choose the teacher) was too difficult for the students. 5)The jewel box (in which) I put my engagement ring was stolen. 6)You didn't get the whole point. That wasn't (what I meant). 7)That horse was the most beautiful creature (that I had) ever seen. 8)Mary is now very different from (what) she was five years ago. 9)This computer software is useful and, (what) is more, not so expensive. 10)Edison is as great an inventor (as) ever lived. 問題文が多くてすみません。()内の穴埋めです。 解説や日本語訳を付けてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 穴埋め問題について

下記の問題は某有名大学の過去問なのですが、分からない部分があるので教えてください。 (1) A: You can use my notebook today, but I need them back tomorrow. B: Ok, I'll (     ) them then. 選択肢 back   find    lend   return この場合、まずAの文章で、返却されるのはnotebookなのに、なぜbackedではなくてbackなのでしょうか。またBはreturnが正解かと思いますが、なぜbackではいけないのでしょうか。backに「返却する」という動詞はないのでしょうか。 (2) A: Will you go hiking this weekend? B: I don't know. I (     ) just stay home and read a book. 選択肢 maybe    might   rather   would この場合、むしろ家にいて本を読んでいたいという意味になると思うのでratherが正解かと思う のですが、might とratherの違いが分かりません。 (3) A: Why don't we go to that pasta restaurant in Shibuya? B: It's too much (     ) to go all that way. Let's go somewhere closer. 選択肢  nuisance    problem    trouble   waste この場合、空欄の前がmuchなので空欄には不加算名詞が入ると思うのですが、何が入るのか分かりません。時間の無駄という意味ならwasting が入る気がするのですが、正解が分かりません。    解説いただけたら幸いです。よろしくお願いします。

• 仮定法について

(1)If it rains tomorrow, I will not go to the park. (2)If it should rain tomorrow, I will(would) not go to the park. (3)If it were to rain tomorrow, I would not go to the park. この(1)(2)(3)の3つの文のニュアンスの違いを教えて下さい。 (1)は直説法、(2)はshouldを用いた未来の叙想法、(3)はwere toで仮説を 強調するといいますが、実際にどういう場面で使うのかがみえません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文法問題

( )に入る番号を教えて下さい! (1)If I had had enough money then,I ( )the bag. (1)could buy (2)bought(3)could have bought (4)had bought (2)I ( )you if I had enough time. (1)can see (2)could see (3)cannot see (4)could have seen (3)( )I you,I wouldn't do such a shilly thing. (1)Am (2)Would (3)Were (4)If (4)He wishes he ( )a car;taxis are so expensive. (1)can drive (2)could drive (3)will drive (4)drives (5)If it ( )your advice,we would not be able to fish this task. (1)was not (2)had not for (3)were not (4)were not for (6)( ) (1)If it was nice tomorrow,we will go there. (2)If it had been nice tomorrow,we will go there. (3)If it is nice tomorrow,we will go there. (7)( ) (1)If I only could speak French! (2)Only if I could speak French! (3)If only I could speak French! (8)( ) (1)It's almost eleven. it's time you go to bed. (2)It's almost eleven. It's time you went to bed. (3)It's almost eleven. It's time you had gone to bed. (9)You( )have brought your umbrella. It didn't rain. (1)need not (2)should (3)must not (4)can

• 正しい文

If it ( ) rainy tomorrow,we won't go hiking. (1)will be (2)were (3)is (4)had been と It's about time the children ( ) in bed. (1)are (2)go (3)went (4)were の(1)~(4)の中で一番文に敵した単語を番号で記せ!という問題で、どれが一番よいですか。

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 1.He told me not to go out alone at night. 2.He didn't tell me to stop playing the video game at once. 3. I could hardly understand the foreigner's rapid English. 4.Few people believed that he was innocent of the crime. 5.He is seldom absent from school. 6.Ihope it won't be rainy to tomorrow. お願いします。

• 問題が解けません。誰か教えて下さい。

問題が解けません。誰か教えて下さい。 技術者は自然を知ろうとするよりも、むしろ利用しようとする。 An engineer seek(as/it/understand/nature/not/so/to/to/use).【一語不足】 私はあの子のそばについています。私の目の届かないところへは行かせません。 I'll stay with her myself. I won't (eye/her/let/my//of/out/sight).

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語、または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. It's started raining. If it ( ) raining, we could go on a picnic. (1)is (2)isn't (3)was (4)weren't 2. If the weather were too hot or too cold, plants ( ) grow. (1)could (2)would not (3)had to (4)won't 3. We would have gone to see the movie last night of we ( ) it was so funny. (1)know (2)would know (3)had known (4)could know 4. If I had known about the good news earlier, I ( ) to congratulate you. (1)would call (2)must have called (3)would have called (4)should call 5. If my son had taken my advice, he ( ) successful now. (1)is (2)was (3)would be (4)would have been 6. I wish I ( ) back the clock and do it all over again. (1)can turn (2)could tuen (3)had turned (4)have turned 7. I wish ( ) much more when I was young. (1)study (2)studied (3)have studied (4)had studied 8. If ( ) he had told her the truth. (1)timely (2)only (3)plainry (4)suddenly 9. It's time Bill ( ) home. (1)go (2)will go (3)goes (4)went 10. ( ) his idleness, he would be a nice fellow. (1)If he would be (2)If he were not (3)If it were not for (4)If it was 11. ( ) for the examination, I could have gone shopping with my friends. (1)Without (2)If (3)But (4)With 12. ( ) for your support, we wouldn't be here. (1)Not were it (2)It were not (3)Were not it (4)Were it not 13. ( ) I known more about the man, I would have gone shopping with my friends. (1)If (2)As (3)Were (4)Had 14. ( ) anything happen to you, you can always call me on my mobile phone. (1)If (2)Should (3)Unless (4)Would 15. ( ) your help, we would have failed. (1)Were it not been for (2)Had it not been for (3)If it had been for (4)Without being 同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語を入れなさい。また、(a)の文を訳しなさい。 1. (a) Because of the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. (b) If ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) for the storm, I couldn't arrive earlier. 2. (a) If he had helped us, we could have succeeded. (b) ( ) his help, we could have succeeded. 3. (a) If you heard him talk, you would think that he was a new student. (b) ( ) ( ) him talk, you would think that he was a new student. 4. (a) If he the university students had not started at once, they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. (b) The university students started at once; ( ) they would have missed the train bound for Tokyo. 以上です。 お手数をおかけしますが、どうかよろしくお願いいたします。 ミスなどがありましたらお知らせください。

• 日本語訳にお願いします。

日本語に訳するとどうなりますか? 教えて頂けますか?お願いします。 That doesn't mean I won't talk to you,just means I won't be fast.