英語の問題、どれが正しい?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 今回の質問は、同じ意味になるような英語の問題についてです。どの選択肢が正しいのか教えてください。
  • 質問者は覚えやすく、簡単な英語を使いたいと考えています。詳しい解説付きでの回答をお願いしています。
  • 提供された選択肢に適切な語を入れる問題が5つあります。それぞれの問題において正しい選択肢を選んでください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

同じ意味になるような英語、どれが正しい?

ほぼ同じ意味になるような英語の問題、どれが正しいか教えてください 英語の問題ですが、自分になりに答えを考えてみましたが、どれが正しいか分かりません。 出来れば覚えやすく、簡単な英語を使おうと考えました。 他の答えもあると思いますが、ずばり答えを解説付きで回答して頂けると、大変助かります。 分かる方教えてください。よろしくお願い致します。 A.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Please remember me to your family. → Please give my ( ) to your family. (1)Please give my best to your family. (2)Please give my regard to your family. (3)Please give my good regard to your family. B.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Is this her first visit to Nagoya? → Is this the first time ( ) to Nagoya? (1)Is this the first time she goes to Nagoya? (2)Is this the first time that she visit to Nagoya? C.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. → I have ( ) such a beautiful woman like you. (1)I have not seen such a beautiful woman like you. (2)I have never seen such a beautiful woman like you. D.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 I stay up late, and she wakes up early. → I'm a night person, and she's an ( ). (1)I'm a night person, and she's an early bird. (2)I'm a night person, and she's an early riser. E.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Does she live in this area? → Is she living ( )? (1)Is she living near here? (2)Is she living around here? (3)Is she living about here? F.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Now I understand. → So that ( ). (1)So that explains. (2)So that explains it.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

A.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Please remember me to your family. → Please give my (2) to your family. (1)Please give my best to your family. (2)Please give my regard to your family. (3)Please give my good regard to your family. B.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Is this her first visit to Nagoya? → Is this the first time (2) to Nagoya? (1)Is this the first time she goes to Nagoya? (2)Is this the first time that she visit to Nagoya? C.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. → I have (2) such a beautiful woman like you. (1)I have not seen such a beautiful woman like you. (2)I have never seen such a beautiful woman like you. D.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 I stay up late, and she wakes up early. → I'm a night person, and she's an (1). (1)I'm a night person, and she's an early bird. (2)I'm a night person, and she's an early riser. E.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Does she live in this area? → Is she living (1)? (1)Is she living near here? (2)Is she living around here? (3)Is she living about here? F.ほぼ同じ意味になるように空所に適切な語(旬)を入れなさい。 Now I understand. → So that (2). (1)So that explains. (2)So that explains it.

taro12
質問者

お礼

出来れば解説して頂けるともっと有難かったですけど 回答頂いたものを今から勉強して試験に臨みたいと思います。 回答して頂きありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語から日本語の訳をしてください。

英語から日本語の訳をしてください。 サイトなどでやってみるのですが 意味が全然通じなくて 英語から日本語に直すと おかしな文章になるので どなたか英語が得意な方は 訳していただけないでしょうか?? Please look these up on your phone: Misbehaving Ball Printer Technology Phone School Chalk Teacher Please give me the meaning of each word. If one word is a synonym, right a email saying the word and we will give that word in a sentence. Your Cousin, Hugo P.S: Have you heard of a syndrome called, "Assbergers"? If this word is spell wrong, please look it up on your phone and try to look for a word that is like this word okay? Thank you. Oh! And I have this syndrome too. I have Assbergers. But mine is really mild though. It means to be really different than other people. I have trouble with eye contact and stuff.

• この英語の意味を教えてください

この英語の意味を教えてください 全文: "How should one read a book? In the first place, I want to emphasis the note of interrogation at the end of my title. Even if I could answer the question for myself, the answer would apply only to me and not you. The only advise, indeed, that one person can give another about reading is to take no advise, to follow your own instincts, to use your own reason, to come to your own conclusions. If this is agreed between us, then I feel at liberty to put forward a few ideas and suggestions because you will not allow them to fetter that independence which is the most important quality that a reader can possess." この文章の中にあるこの↓英語の意味を教えてください *note of interrogation *one person can give another about reading *feel at liberty *you will not allow them to fetter that independence

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。取り置きの事、と発送ミスの事で問い合わせしていました。返事が来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I’m still thinking way to provide advance arriving inventories. But current issues we cannot hold products in the warehouse way too long and you have 1 1/2month cap to place an order. Please give me little more time to think of best way to provide you inventory list. And alma is still working on missing items from your last order please give her few more days and she will give you more details. Hope everything is great.

• 英語問題

1a:Please continue your good work. b:Please () your good work. (1)repeat on (2)keep up (3)endure with (4)came up 2a:Is she still trying to find a job? b:Is she still () for a job? (1)keeping (2)making (3)chasing (4)looking 3a:I'm trying to recover from the shock. b:I'm trying to () the shock. (1)get across (2)get above (3)get off (4)get over 4a:They considerd this as most important. b:They looked () this as most important. (1)for (2)on (3)around (4)to 5a:I had to get rid () my doubts about it. b:I had to remove my doubts about it. (1)in (2)of (3)with (4)from 同じ意味になるように語句を入れます 解答をお願いします

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

空所に入る最も適切な語句を選んでください。 [1]John asked me ( ) would leave. (1)that you (2)that I (3)when I 次の(1)(2)の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適切な語を入れてください。 [2] (1)He said to us, "Please don`t wait for me if I am late." (2)He asked us ( ) ( ) wait for him if he was late. [3] (1)She said, "Let`s leave the baggage at the station." (2)She ( ) that ( ) should leave the baggage at the station. [4] (1)My father said to me, "I`m going to repair the fence. Help me, please." (2)My father told to me that ( ) was going to repair the fence and asked me ( ) help ( ).

• 意味

意味 Aww, i would like to go to an all girls school, just to see what it is like :D Are there some mean people in your school ? ここでのmeanってどんな意味ですか?一応、上の日本語訳も教えてほしいです。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。安い買い物なんですが送料が高くて困っています。その事を相手に相談していました。返事がきたんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 These prices are without duties and taxes which you will need to pay upon the arrival of your goods there. Also, these prices are approximate because 運送会社require the exact dimensions and the exact weights of each carton and I cannot give it to them now as like I told you we have boxes of different dimensions and also the weight will be different. So these prices will definitely change but I can only tell you the exact amount when your order is packed. The £545 is for sea freight, but you need to have a minimum of 10 cartons to be able to have it shipped by sea. This amount also excludes your taxes which you will have to pay there. I hope this is clearer, let me know please if you have any more questions.

• 英語 添削をお願いします

ちょっとした、ジョークを考えなくてはいけません。文法もですがおかしいところを直して教えていただけると助かります。よろしくお願いします。 One day an old woman came and spoke to me in French. I said to her in French with confidence. 『Je'ne parle pas de Francais』 She smiled and told to me in French more and more. This time, I got good luck and bad luck. Good luck is this. She understood my French. Bad luck is this. She didn't understand my feeling. Because the meaning of that sentence is I cannot speak French.

• エラーの英語の意味がわかりません。

続けての質問ですいません。 エラーの原因がわかりません。 This is the Postfix program at host hakase.htb.co.jp. I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned below could not be delivered to one or more destinations. For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster> If you do so, please include this problem report. You can delete your own text from the message returned below. The Postfix program

• 新年の挨拶を英語に....。

イギリス人の友達に「今年もよろしくお願いします」と英語で言いたいのですが、「Give my best regards to you and your family in this year.」で通じますか?