• ベストアンサー

英訳お願いします(;_;)

I'd be happy to do that. call me letter talk to you later over the telephone Good luck for~ play tricks on~ pretend to be foolish let the shopkeeper see~ cross it out connect ~ with ~ hundreds of signs for words 困ってるので お願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします(>_<)

日本語訳お願いします(>_<) (1)I'd be happy to do that. (2)call me letter (3)talk to you later over the telephone (4)Good luck for~ (5)play tricks on~ (6)pretend to be foolish (7)let the shopkeeper see~ (8)cross it out (9)connect ~ with ~ (10)hundreds of signs for words 困ってるので お願いします! (>_<)

• 英訳お願いします。

Here let it be noted for the benefit of any bemused doubting Thomas who may be reading this that Texas Senator John Cornyn called attention to this Obama list of enemies and demanded that Obama stop it.

• 構文分析

It is possible for a person to be alone yet contented hundreds of miles from the nearest human being. 文法的に言ったらIt is 形 for ~ to do でbe動詞の後に補語として alone yet contented がきていてここまででSVCですよね!? hundreds以下は文法的にいったら何ですか?  構文分析と直訳的和訳お願いします

• 分詞構文について質問があります

分詞構文について質問があります In Europe the hard base for thousands of miles of good highways had been laid by the Romans hundreds of years before ;it was there,ready to be later built up into fine smooth surfaces by engineers 質問:ready to be~は、分詞構文なのですが、何故beingは省略できるのですか? 受け身の分詞構文だからですか?

• 英訳です!!

Then the time came for Tonky and Wanly. They always looked at people with loving eyes. They were sweet and gentle-hearted. However, the elephant keeepers had to stop giveng them anything to eat. When a keeper walked by their cage, they stood up and raised their trunks high in the air. They did their tricks because they were hoping to get food and water. Everyone at the zoo said with tears, “If they can live a few more days, the war may be over and they will be saved.”  Tonky and Wanly could no longer move. They lay down on the ground, but their eyes were beautiful. When an elephant keeper came to see them, they looked so weak. He became too sad to go back to see them. Bombs continued to dop on Tokyo. And a few days later, Tonk and Wanly died. Later, when the bodies of the elephants were examined, nothing was found in their stomachs -not even one drop of water. Today, the three elephants rest in peace with other animals under the monument at the Ueno Zoo.

• 英訳お願いします!

メーカーへ商品の配送時期に関しての問い合わせメールを作成していますが、いまいちしっくりきません。 この文章はよく使うので、今後のためにしっくりくる英文があればと思い質問させていただきます! ちなみに()内は私が使っている拙い英文です。。。 1.下記商品のデリバリー時期は5/末とお伺いしましが、進捗状況いかがでしょうか?ご確認お願いします。  (I heard the below goods can be delivered to us by the end of May. So, please confirm the production status.) 2.下記商品を5/末までに配送していただきたいのですが可能でしょうか?もし不可能な場合、いつ可能かご確認お願いします。  (Is it possible for you to deliver the below goods to us by the end of May. If not, please let me know when the goods can be deliverd.)

• 英語

Interestingly, though potentially bad luck for people individually, the raven is considered to be good luck for the crown of England. thoughからindividually までの意味がわかりません、教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします。

For planets to grow in size from their humble beginnings ,they must be continually bombarded by smaller bodies for tens to hundreds of millions of years. すみません、お願いします。

• 英語の翻訳

You just have to let me be for you to see と言われましたが翻訳サイトではよく分かりません。どなたか教えてください

• 英訳の添削をお願いします。

こんばんは。 WEBでチケットを予約したら、下記の英文メールがきました。 THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR TICKETS FOR THE NUTCRACKER HAVE BEEN POCESSED, AND THEY ARE GOING TO BE HELD AT THE BOX OFFICE. Tickets must be picked up at the Box Office not later than one-half hour before performance. この英文の訳は 「あなたのクルミ割り人形のチケットは、確保されています。また、それらは、ボックスオフィスで取り置かれるでしょう」 「チケットは、公演の1時間30分前までにボックスオフィスで手に入れる必要がある」 英文中の「POCESSED」は、英和辞典の載っていなかったので、「POSSESSED」と判断しました。 「not later than one-half hour before performance」は、「公演の1時間30分前」で宜しいでしょうか? どなたか添削お願いします。