日本語を英語に直してください!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 明日の授業で英語でPRしなければならないのですが、うまく英文に直すことができません。
  • 私は「スイーツ」が大好きで、特に「イチゴ大福」が大好きです。
  • 太ってしまう可能性があるので、できるかぎりお菓子は控えるようにしていますが、どんなに食べても太らない体になりたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語を英語に直してくれませんか?

明日の授業で英語でPRしなければならないのですが、うまく英文に直すことができません。 英語の得意な方、お力をかしてください!! 私は「スイーツ」が大好きです。I love "sweets". 例えどんなにお腹がいっぱいな場合でも、「スイーツ」でしたらいくらでも食べられてしまいます 私は「和菓子」も「洋菓子」どちらも好きですが、 特に、「イチゴ大福」が大好きです。今までいろいろなお店で食べてきましたが、「フジタヤ」の「イチゴ大福」が1番おいしいです!!I like "strawberry Daifuku" in particular. I ate in various shops, but think that "strawberry Daifuku" of "wisteria Taya" is the most delicious! こんなに「甘いもの」を愛している私ですが、太ってしまう可能性があるので、できるかぎりお菓子は控えるようにしています。?It is me who love "sweet things" so much, but because I may gain weight, the cake is careful not to eat as much as possible できることならば、どんなに食べても太らない体になりたいです。 途中まで直してみたのですが、自身ありません。 なお、翻訳機はすでに試して不自然になってしまったのでそれ以外でお願いします。 どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

何だかヨラレが出そうな文ですね。 1。I love "sweets". 2. No matter how full, I can eat "sweets", without limits. 例えどんなにお腹がいっぱいな場合でも、「スイーツ」でしたらいくらでも食べられてしまいます 3. I like both Japanese and foreign "sweets". 私は「和菓子」も「洋菓子」どちらも好きですが、 Especially I like "ichigo daifuku." 特に、「イチゴ大福」が大好きです。 4. I have tried it at various stores, but the best is made at Fujitaya. 今までいろいろなお店で食べてきましたが、「フジタヤ」の「イチゴ大福」が1番おいしいです!!I like "strawberry Daifuku" in particular. I ate in various shops, but think that "strawberry Daifuku" of "wisteria Taya" is the most delicious! 5. My love for sweets might make me gain weight, so I am being careful not to overeat. こんなに「甘いもの」を愛している私ですが、太ってしまう可能性があるので、できるかぎりお菓子は控えるようにしています。?It is me who love "sweet things" so much, but because I may gain weight, the cake is careful not to eat as much as possible 6. If possible, I want to have a body that stays slim no matter how much I east sweets.できることならば、どんなに食べても太らない体になりたいです。   原文、なかなか上手ですよ。

eringi-maitake
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!!1番早くとても見やすく回答してくれたので、ベストアンサーにさせていただきました。本当に助かりました、心から感謝です!!

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

I love sweets. Even when I'm full, I still have room for sweets. I like both Japanese and western sweets, and I especially like strawberry daifuku. I've tried many kinds of strawberry daifuku from different shops, but the ones from Fujitaya are the best. Although I love sweets a lot, I try not to eat too much of them so as not to gain weight. I wish I could eat anything I want and still stay thin. フジタヤはお店の名前の固有名詞ですので、そのまま Fujitaya です。フジ(藤)の部分だけ wisteria と訳すのは変です。自動翻訳の結果ですかね。

eringi-maitake
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます!!はい、まったくわからなかったので自動翻訳使いました…。すみません。フジタヤのミスに気づかなかった自分が、情けないです。ご指摘ありがとうございます。今後からは気をつけます。

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

I love sweets. I could eat sweets limitlessly even if I were full enough. I like both Japanese sweets and Western sweets. I especially love Ichigo Daifuku or a soft round rice cake stuffed with strawberry and sweet bean jam. I have eaten Ichigo Daifuku at various sweets shops, and I think Fujitaya's Ichigo Daifuku tastes best. Although I am such a sweet tooth, I try to refrain from eating sweets for fear that I should put on weight. I really wish I could have a body that does not grow heavy no matter how many sweets I may eat.

eringi-maitake
質問者

お礼

イチゴ大福の説明まで細かく書いてくれてありがとうございます。外国の方もいるので大福について詳しく聞かれたとき、参考にさせていただきます。ご丁寧にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語できる方、日本語に訳してもらえませんか。

I did not want to tell you this before, but now its like am forced to let you know I am the one you know as the Actor but I am a secret agent that works with the American Military, I was going to explain to you later, but since you have found out yourself I have to tell you now. Please you have to keep this as a top secret because in the profile you sent I know you should have read I was once in the US Marine Corps, But I had a deal with the Defence council when i was going into acting, and I still work as an underground agent, I want a new and free life that is why I want a good and real love from you.this is why I decided to look for someone\ outside America to find true love. I hope you will understand all I have told you and know that what i need is your love Please find part of the link you sent me below, What I need is your love, your love is very important to me I need a serious and real love in my life. ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Spent four years as a U.S. Marine serving in combat units. During his time, he studied the hand to hand combat, line-training and Brazilian ju-jitsu. In his first credited speaking role on-screen, he played the lead role of John Merser in Maverick Entertainment's 'Champion Road'. Was an uncredited extra in a scene with Michael Jai White and Tasha Smith in 2007's hit film, 'Why Did I Get Married?'. In 2011, he signed on with those same two actors as a series regular in a TBS sitcom based on that movie. Although known for being athletic and performing his own stunts in films; Brad James is working with an ankle that never healed correctly after he broke it in in late 2000 while serving in the US Marine Corps.

• 日本語から英語へ

In the future, I would like to become a teacher, and teach as much as I can to people. The reasons are, firstly, because I like to teach people. But still, it is difficult to teach in any case. So I want to be a teacher that can tell what I want to tell clearly. Secondly, this occupation is a job that gives us a chance to communicate with all sorts of people from all sorts of countries, and know about them. This can be the reason of why I want to work for this occupation. And now, to make my dreams come true, I need to study. Studying is important, and I would continue to put effort to become a teacher. Thank you very much. と、いう文章を日本語へ翻訳していただきたいのですが、よろしければお願いします。

• 英語教えてください

英語教えてください! 私は部活動よりもボランティア活動に興味があります。 I'm(in/interested/more/than/volunteering)in club activities 今日、川で昨日と同じぐらいたくさん空き缶を拾いました。 I picked up(as/cans/empty/many)is the river today as I did yesterday だから川は以前よりずっときれいです。 So,the river is much(before/cleaner/than) ボランティアをすることは、思っているほど簡単ではないときもあります。 Sometimes volunteering is(as/as/easy/not)I think でもボランティアをした後はスポーツをした後よりもいつも気分がいいです。 But I always(after/better/feel/than/volunteering)after playing sports

• 英語お願いします

1, Stephen Hawking is the greatest scientist that ever lived =( ) ( ) ( ) is as ( ) ( ) Stephen Hawking 2, My paper is good, but his paper is much better =His paper is (f ) better than ( ) 3, This ballpoint pen is as good as ( ) I have ever used 4. I love chatting with my friends on the phone. ( ) is more enjoyable. すいません ( )の中に入る語をお願いします

• この英語を日本語に

訳してもらえませんか? 私は英語が出来なくて 辞書とかで調べても さっぱりわかりません なので分かる方教えてください。 You that I have only you who is the dearest who should love I will swear that I love you as long as it is alive. I want you to wait... offering one's hand.... until the moment please me you when transmitting. this desire この3つです。 お願いします

• 日本語と英語の関係についてご意見ください

以下のようにネイティブの方に修正してもらいました I like ski very much but i couldn't win in a competition I like ski very much but i didnt get any chance to win in a competition 自分で英文を作っていて思うのですがget any chanceという発想がでてきません。 こういった文って回りくどいような感じを受けるのですが・・・? 日本語で考えると、スキー好きだけど競技会で勝つことはできなかったよ。とは言っても スキー好きだけど競技会で勝つ機会には恵まれなかったよ。とはあまり言わないと思います。 つまり日本語をそのまま英語にしてもいまいち上手く伝わらないように感じています。 get any chanceというような表現を身に着けていくにはどうすべきだと思われますか?

• 英語から日本語に訳してください!!

どなたか下記の英文の翻訳をお願いします<(_ _)> (1) I do find you attractive but what I see that really jumps out at me is the gentleness in your eyes. (2) the light in your eyes spoke of confidence and so much caring that I felt you were staring straight into my soul. (3) I prayed for friendship never dreaming you would want to take it beyond that.

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 Lately I haven't worked too hard. I've been focused on having fun with my cousin and other friends. I still have accomplished a lot of work recently though. My focus is enjoying life as much as I can. I'm leaving my job in two weeks so I can prepare to come to JP.

• に日本語訳お願い致します

日本語訳お願い致します。また意図も教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 I don't want to be in the way of your love life though, as much as I would love us being together in real life and not on skype! Whatever you want , you should choose it!!! You deserve the best!

• 日本語にして下さい

Not for me. I'm flattered that you feel that was about me. But I'm saying your just to young to fall in love with someone right now. You have so much to experience out there. I didn't mean it in a bad way. I'm sorry.