• ベストアンサー

英語の訳

Although the statement seems meaningful given our understanding of speed, the sophistication of the notion “twice as fast” was not captured in our overly-simplistic empirical relation system, and hence was not preserved by all measurement mappings. コンマが多くて訳が分かりません。どなたかご教授お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • airasion
  • ベストアンサー率35% (6/17)
回答No.1

参考になれば http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/ 声明が速度の我々の理解を与えられて意味があるようであるが、「二倍速い」概念の洗練度は我々のあまりに単純すぎる経験的な関係システムで捕えられないで、それゆえに、すべての測定マッピングによって保存されるというわけではありませんでした。 もし意味が不適切なときは語句を並べ替えて意味を通すと訳せるかも私はそうして訳しています。

zabutonmai
質問者

お礼

理解できました!ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訳

Our intuitive notion of a statement's meaningfulness involving measurement is quite distinct from the notion of the statement's truth. ここで、measurementにかかる語句が多くてどのように訳せばいいのか分かりません。どなたかご教授お願いします。

• 経済学英語の訳・・・

各国における、ざいせい再建. (1)We consider a sample of 15 countries. (2)Our definition of “government” is general government, as defined by the country which is our data source. (3)We have 600 usable obsenations. (4)We have excluded all the country-years for which a complete set of data needed for our tests was not available. (2)~(4)がわかりません・・・ どなたか教えてください。

• 訳をお願いします

The next day, about 100 people, including Bolortuya, attended a lighting ceremony. When the switch of the system was pressed, lights came on and a radio began to sound. Everyone burst into applause. Bolortuya's cheeks were wet with tears. The project was successful. "These lights brighten not only our school but also our future!" said one of the Mongolian students. Our activities did not end there. In March 2010, some our friends visited Bangladesgh and gave advice on solar power systems. We hope our knowledge and skills will help people in many other countries, too. ※Bolortuya(エンフボルド・ボロルトヤ) Mongolia(モンゴル)

• 英語の訳をして欲しいです

一度訳したのですがどうしても変な訳になって内容があまりよくつかめないのでどなたか訳していただけませんか⁇ Eventually in a friendship one can begin to take small services for granted - the loan of a dress, a phone call to find out vital information - but no one expects a real sacrifice. No matter how desperately my friend might need a babysitter, she would never ask me to miss a day's work to take care of her child. I have sometimes been very confused when foreign friends did remarkable things for me - drove me great distances or took the subway to the airport to meet me. Such things are not in our vocabulary, and I find it difficult to respond. For the average American, the feeling of being indebted is practically a physical pain. When a neighbor had to store some things in my freezer after hers broke down, she could not rest until she had made me a special dinner. I rescued another neighbor's runaway dog, and she brought me a cake. In point of fact, most of us are human and like to be helpful and would not mind receiving only thanks for a good deed. It is not a coincidence that the only person on our block who borrows our garden tools was born in trinidad. We are delighted to loan them, but our other neighbors would rather buy their own, even if it means spendng a lot for something they use once a year.

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳のお願いです。

さっぱり意味がわかりません。 翻訳できる方、よろしくお願いします。 Affection. Another surprise was that men crave affection—but not necessarily sex—more than women. “It’s counterintuitive,” says Orbuch, “but men crave feeling special and being noticed by their wives.” She adds that men who report not getting enough nonsexual affection were twice as likely to ask for a divorce, but the reverse was not true for women. “Women are fortunate. We get this kind of affirmation from more people in our lives, our mothers, children, our best friends”—so women tend to need less from husbands. She recommends carving out time for regular cuddling, kissing, hand holding, and saying “I love you.”

• 歌詞の訳をお願いします(>_<)

Satanic surfersのHero of our timeという曲の歌詞です。 歌詞の訳をお願いしたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 he used to be kind of a happy guy but then one day he said good-bye to the person he used to be and grow wings to set himself free he flew away from all of us away from what he once was a charade of phony smiles he's now a case in the x-files and the chain around his neck is a reminder a symbol of liberty how free he once was in our society he spends the day leaving his white mark on the statues of great man 'cause he remembers how he used to hate them he flies by outside my window there are not many of his kind he flies by outside my window he's the hero of our time he had a dream about this world

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

After the war, Churchill wrote, All they saw was that the British did not hesitate to hazard their greatest vessels as well as their light craft in the most daring offensive action and had escaped apparently unscathed. They felt as we should have felt had German destroyers broken into the Solent and their battle cruisers penetrated as far as the Nab. The results of this action were far-reaching. Henceforward, the weight of British Naval prestige lay heavy across all German sea enterprise ... The German Navy was indeed "muzzled". Except for furtive movements by individual submarines and minelayers, not a dog stirred from August till November. — Churchill The Germans knew nothing of our defective staff work or the risks we had run. — Churchill Lieutenant Stephen King-Hall on Southampton, later wrote about the battle that As may be deduced from these extracts the staff work was almost criminally negligent and it was a near miracle that we did not sink one or more of our submarines or that one of them did not sink us. Furthermore if anyone had suggested, say in 1917, that our battle-cruisers should rush about without anti-submarine protection and hundreds of miles away from the battle fleet in a mine infested area a few miles from the German battle fleet, he would have been certified on the spot. It was because the presence of unsupported battle-cruisers was absurd that the logical Germans were sitting in Wilhelmshafen unable to move because the tide was too low on the bar of the Jade river! I should like to be able to write that this important hydrographical circumstance was part of the plan, but it was only discovered long afterwards. Nevertheless the strategical and indeed political consequences of this affair were of great importance. The German Navy was manned by a personnel no less courageous and at least as well trained as our own; their ships were superior type for type; their gunnery was more accurate. Yet in the mind of every German seaman was the reflection that they were challenging the might of a navy which, by and large, had dominated the seas for four centuries. The German seaman had a respect and almost traditional veneration for the British Royal navy, and entered the war with an inferiority complex in striking contrast to the superiority complex which the German Army felt towards all other armies. It was therefore a rude shock to the German Navy ... to learn of this audacious manoeuvre and successful engagement literally within sight of the main German base. — King-Hall

• 英語の問題で困っています。

Q次の英文のうち、誤っている箇所を1つ選びなさい。また、なぜまちがっているのか教えていただけたら幸いです。 1.Turning to the right, you will see a very old building was built in 1785. (1)Turning to (2)the right (3)will see a very old (4)was built in 1785. 2.Most of the people attended the recent seminar on effective teaching were high school teachers. (1)Most of the people (2)attended (3)on effective teaching   (4)were high school teachers. 3.There are many things those we would throw away, if we were not afraid that others might pick them up. (1)those we would throw   (2)away, if we   (3)were not afraid that others   (4)might pick them up. 4.The days have long gone how we fed our families from our own gardens. (1)The days   (2)have long gone   (3)how we fed our families   (4)from our own gardens

• 訳をお願いします。

(1) "Well, Watson," Holmes said to me,"I'm afraid that a doctor from Devonshire won't bring us us anything of real interest. His letter doesn't tell us anything about his business though he says it's very important. I hope we can help him." At exactly half-past ten there was a knock on our front door. "Good," said Holmes. "Dr Mortimer is clearly a man who will not waste our time." We stood up as our visitor was brought into the room. (2) The thirteen men moved closer together as they rode on. They were suddenly afraid. Over the moor they went until, at last, they caught up with the hounds.

• there と upset by~

英語の問題について2問ほど質問させていただきます。 1. I never dreamed of there being such a quiet place. 「dreamed of」のあとに「there」がきているのはどういう事なのですか? 2. Mr. Tanaka was upset by our not having told him the truth. 「by」のあと何故「our」が入るのですか?