日本のアニメ文化について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本人の約90パーセントが日本のアニメを誇りに思っています。
  • 今から約10年前までは、ポケモンの子供人気が高く、記録的にゲームやキャラクター商品が売れて、アメリカでも社会現象になった。
  • また中国では日本のアニメが大人気です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本の風習としてのアニメ漫画(*´ェ`*)

日本の風習・文化としてのアニメのことについて、 外国にのお友達に英語で説明したいので、 ご教授願います。 (1)日本人の約90パーセントが日本のアニメを誇りに思っています。 90% japanese, we are proud to think about japanese anime. (2)今から約10年前までは、ポケモンの子供人気が高く、記録的にゲームやキャラクター商品が売れて、アメリカでも社会現象になった。 about 10 years ago, 'pokemon' is in high demand to chirdlen, the japan company sold a record number of some 'pokemon's game and character goods. 'pokemon' became a social phenomenon. (3)また中国では日本のアニメが大人気です。 in chaina, japanese anime gain much popularity. (4)言うまでもなく、日本ではたいていの大人から子供までアニメを見ます。 of course, in japan, anime appeals to a wide range of people from grownups down to chirdlen. わたしなりに考えてみました。 文法的に間違っているところや、単語のスペルミス、もっといい言い方を教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• anteia
  • お礼率89% (243/272)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

(1)日本人の約90パーセントが日本のアニメを誇りに思っています。 90% japanese, we are proud to think about japanese anime. → About 90% of Japanese people feel proud of the Japanese cartoons and other animated films. (2)今から約10年前までは、ポケモンの子供人気が高く、記録的にゲームやキャラクター商品が売れて、アメリカでも社会現象になった。 about 10 years ago, 'pokemon' is in high demand to chirdlen, the japan company sold a record number of some 'pokemon's game and character goods. 'pokemon' became a social phenomenon. → Until about 10 years ago, 'Pokemon' was very popular among the Japanese children. Japanese companies sold a record number of 'Pokemon' games and character goods. 'Pokemon' became a social phenomenon in the U.S. as well. (3)また中国では日本のアニメが大人気です。 in chaina, japanese anime gain much popularity. → In China also, Japanese cartoons are gaining much popularity. (4)言うまでもなく、日本ではたいていの大人から子供までアニメを見ます。 of course, in japan, anime appeals to a wide range of people from grownups down to chirdlen. → It goes without saying that in Japan, cartoons and animation films appeal to a wide range of people, from grownups to children.

anteia
質問者

お礼

回答してくださって感謝致します。 とってもためになりました。 これからもがんばります。 お友達はこの英語がパーフェクトと言っていました! 伝えたいことが伝わって、 かつ自分の勉強にもなりました! ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (2)

• RJERSJ
  • ベストアンサー率50% (102/201)
回答No.3

No.2さんの英文でいいと思いますが、一つだけ http://eow.alc.co.jp/appeal+to/UTF-8/?ref=sa appeal toは、この場合だったら、2の意味、「心に訴えかける」が使えると言えば使えるけど 「アニメが心に訴えかける」というのも。。。。? この部分は、A wide range of people from grownups to children love watching anime. ぐらいでいいのではと思います。

anteia
質問者

お礼

補足ありがとうございます! とってもためになりました。 ありがとうございました!

• Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.2

No.1の方より、文法的にいい回答が思い浮かびませんが、 単語「アニメ」を “Japanese cartoons and other animated films "等意訳されていますが、 「アニメ」は"Anime"で良いと思います。 ↓ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anime "What's Anime?"と聞かれたら上のURLのページから適当に抜粋して答えられるようにしておけばよいと思います。 ポケモンは、「Pokémon」というように「e」ではなく「é」がつきます。 文書で説明するときには、Pokemon ではなく、Pokémonです。 固有名詞なのでなぜそうなっているのかはわかりませんが、多分ポークモンと発音されるのを防ぐためでしょう。 すみません、人の回答のあらさがしで AT&T Crystal に発音させた音声(スピード控えめ)を添付します。 下の文章です。No.1の方の回答に上で指摘した単語の入れ替えを行った文章です。 1. About 90% of Japanese people feel proud of the Japanese anime. 2. Until about 10 years ago, Pokémon was very popular among the Japanese children. Japanese companies sold a record number of Pokémon games and character goods. Pokémon became a social phenomenon in the U.S. as well. 3. In China also, Japanese Anime are gaining much popularity. 4. It goes without saying that in Japan, Anime appeal to a wide range of people, from grownups to children.

この音声・動画ファイルは再生できません。
anteia
質問者

お礼

回答してくださって感謝致します。 とってもためになりました。 これからもがんばります。 ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 大至急!!長文です!この英文の添削おねがいします!

Today, Im going to talk about Japan, especially about Japanese food culture. Recently, I often hear the news that Japanese government will file a formal nomination of "Washoku"(和食): Traditional Dietary Cultures of the Japanese'' to the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization in March. A decision by UNESCO is not expected before November 2013 at the earliest.  Internationally, washoku has a high reputation. What is used for the base of taste in washoku is "dashi," Japanese style broth. Dashi is really important for washoku to bring out the rich and delicate flavors of foods. In my town, the industry of katsuobushi is very popular. Katsuobushi is one of the main items to make "dashi" soup from. My town is small but there are almost 30 katsuobusi factories in my town. I'd like to make full-blown miso soup by making broth with Katsuobushi from my town for my host family in America. It's not kind of Washoku, but we japanese have familiarity with Obento. now, I'm going to talk about latest Japanese food culture related obento. Japan is also known for Japanese pop culture like Anime. If we, Japanese hear "Anime" , we tend to get reminded of "Otaku. " but, Doraemon, which everyone knows, is also one of Anime. What is more, how many Japanese grow up with watching anpanman? Including famous characters expressing each prefectures in Japan, we can understand that Anime and character culture deeply take root in Japan. There are countless characters in Japan. Sometimes, those characters are loved by not only kids but also women. Obento which is decorated to be looked like some characters is called "charaben." For example, pikachu that is an important character from famous Pokemon and Hello Kitty that is loved by women worldwide are used. Charaben of pikachu, the yellow body of pikachu is made of boilled egg. And his black eyes are made of seaweed. Rice with Sakura denpun(starch) for kitty's pink ribbon. And her black eyes and eyelashes are also made of seaweed or seed. Charaben looks very pretty. The prettiness of charaben can make kids try to eat foods they don't like. The Japanese dexterity is reflected in charaben. Charaben attract many people's attentions worldwide and we can get recipes of charaben in English on the internet. Japanese, who come up with a fresh idea like charaben, are so interesting. I hope Japanese food culture including washoku and charaben make people around the world more interested in Japan. 最近のニュースで政府は、日本各地に古くから伝わる「和食」の食文化を、新たに無形文化遺産としてユネスコに推薦することを正式に決め、今月中に推薦書を提出して、早ければ来年の登録を目指す、と発表しました。和食は世界でも高評価を得ています。その和食の味付けの基本となっているのが、出汁です。出汁は日本料理の繊細で且つこくのある味をひきだすために大切です。私の地域では出汁をとる食材のひとつでもある鰹節の製造業が盛んです。小さな町ですが鰹節の製造工場が30近くあります。アメリカのホストファミリーには、地元の鰹節で出汁をとって本格的なお味噌汁をつくってあげたいです。日本の和食とはまた違いますが、日本人にとってお弁当というものは身近な存在です。では今から日本の最新の食文化についてお話しします。日本はアニメといったポップカルチャーでも人気をあつめています。アニメと聞くと日本人はついオタクを想像してしまいがちですが、誰もが知っているドラえもんだってアニメの1つです。もっと言うならいったい何人の日本人がアンパンマンを見て育ったでしょう。最近人気のご当地キャラなどをとっても日本にアニメやキャラクターの文化が深く根付いていることがわかります。日本には数え切れないほどのキャラクターが存在します。時にキャラクターは小さい子供から大人の女性にも人気です。最近では日本の文化であるお弁当にもキャラクターが使われています。そういったお弁当をキャラ弁といいます。例えばポケモンの重要キャラクターであるピカチュウーや世界中の女性から愛されるキティちゃんなどが使われています。ピカチュウのお弁当では黄色い体をゆで卵で、黒い目はのりで作られています。桜でんぷんを混ぜたご飯はキティちゃんのピンクのリボンに。目やまつげなどはこれものりや胡麻でつくられています。キャラ弁の可愛さのおかげで、嫌いな食べ物も進んで食べるようになった子供も多くいるようです。キャラ弁には日本人の器用さが反映されています。キャラ弁は世界からも注目が集まっていて、インターネットでは英語で書かれたレシピも見つけることが出来ます。キャラ弁のような斬新なアイデアを思いつく日本人はとても面白い存在だと思います。和食やキャラ弁といった日本の食文化を通して多くの人々がまた新たに日本に興味を持ってくれたらいいです。

• 短い英訳の添削をお願いします

日本人は旅行好きのようで、昨夏に国内外のどこかへ旅行した人の数はおよそ5百万人らしい 回答例)Japanese people seem to like traveling.I hear about five million Japanese traveled either in Japan or to foreign countries last summer 自分の回答)It seems that Japanese people like to travel.I hear the number of people who traveled either in Japan or abroad is about five million.

• この文って

『海外で日本に関することを研究している人は少なくないし、日本人以上に日本のことを知っている外国人はけっして珍しくない』という文を英作するんですが。。。。。 Quite a few people research about japan in foreign countries and it's not unusual for foreign people to know more about japan than japanese people. これって通じますか?あと『決して』というのをどのように入れたらいいでしょうか?

• 下の英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

Besides the size of homes, ideas about newness are another difference. In Japan, a house or apartment building that is older than about 30 years is considered old. This is partly because the traditional material for building Japanese houses is wood, which has a short life span. Another reason is that Japanese tend to put a greater emphasis on new things compared to North Americans. This need for new things may come from the Buddhist idea that nothing is permanent, or perhaps it originated with Shinto ideas about purity. As a result, homes more than about 30 years old are usually destroyed and replaced by new ones. North Americans are less concerned about the age of their homes. This is because they are often made of more solid materials such as brick, which lasts a long time. In fact, older homes are often made of better quality materials than new homes. Naturally, the interior goes out of date, so many owners renovate the inside of their homes. In this way, some houses last for more than 100 or 200 years. Another major difference involves the behavior of people towards their homes. Japanese have had a long tradition of cleanliness. IN the third century, Chinese travelers to Japan commented on the cleanliness of the Japanese. Early European travelers made similar comments. In the home, Japanese have some rather unique characteristics related to cleanliness. For instance, no one wears shoes inside, an important part of Japanese culture related to group identity. On the other hand, North Americans often wear shoes in the house, even in the bathroom and bedroom. Another difference that shows the cleanliness of Japanese is the separation of the toilet and the bathroom. In North America, they are usually in the same room. ※renovate「更新する」 make a distinction 「~を区別する」

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は適切ですか?

In fact, the news of Japan’s working poor would not be surprising for those coming from outside Japan. Most countries in the world have even larger populations of working poor. In this sense, Japan has been quite late in developing a population of lower class people. In another sense, having a class-based society is quite a natural phenomenon. Therefore, Japan was quite unusual in having few working poor in the past. This may mean that in the future, we can expect to see more working poor similar to other countries. 和訳 実際には、日本以外の国からきた人達にとって日本のワーキングプアのニュースは驚くようなことではないでしょう。世界の多くの国ではワーキングプアの人口はさらに大きいものなのです。この意味では日本の下層階級の人口形成は実に遅かったのです。別の意味では、階級別社会があるというのはまったくもって自然な現象なのです。よって、日本が過去ほとんどワーキングプアがいなかったということが実に珍しいことだったのです。このことは将来的に、他の国々同様にもっと多くのワーキングプアを目にするであろうということを指しているのかもしれません

• どなたか英語に詳しい方、日本語に翻訳してください。

長文ですが、どなたか日本語に翻訳してください。 お願いします。 First,please allow me to introduce my self. i am monica guiao, 22 years old.now let me share a short story of my life. year 2010, it was the year that i finished my studies. on that year i also started to look a job. i am lucky because i was given the opportunity to teach a korean students. it was my first job.in terms of salary it was good but it is not enough in our daily lives so i decided to lokk for another job. until one day someone told me that japan is looking for a machine operator. we all know japan is one of the richest and the most beautiful countries in the world. so, i tried to apply.i am very much lucky because i was selected. november 13,2011, i remembered that day when i left my country to work in japan. it was such a ravishing feeling, thinking that i can reach my dreams. this was also the first time being far away from my family. but why should i stay away from my family. my goal is to earn money to give a better future for my family and in order to send my niece to school. It has already been 10months since we came here in japan. so, i realized that as a foreigner trainee in a japanese company, it is very important to learn their culture, and business practices and etiquettes.about the language, very few japanese can understand english. so, i realized that i really need to study to learn japanee language, to be able to communicate much easier with the japanese people. for me if you want to survive here, learn japanese. but i can say that with the help of takasaki san we learned a lot. About the japanese foods, for me all the japanese foods are delicious, especilly ramen. For now what i really want to do while in japan is to embrace and adopt the displine that the japanese so effortlessly display. It amazes me how naturally it comes to them, and I believe that this firmly rooted trait of the japanese is one of the key reasons to their progressive country. for the end of this presentation I would like to say thank you to all of you. thank you for trusting me to work here in taiyo yuden japan. I will assure that you will not repent that you chose me to work here in japan. once again thank you very much..

• 独立した英文の日本語訳をお願いします。

それぞれ独立した英文になります。日本語訳お願いします。 (1) If a negotiation is seen as a zero-sum game, a participant's gain or loss is balanced by the loss or gain of the other party. It is best, however, if both parties come out of the negotiation in a win-win situation. To achieve this, it is vital to prepare a negotiation strategy and evaluate it comprehensively. Prior to the meeting, it is essential to reach a consensus in house on what points are open to negotiation and how to prioritize them. In any negotiation, the outcome is directly affected by the knowledge, abilities and interpersonal skills of the participants. Also, knowledge of the other party is essential to ensure both an effective strategy and effective tactics in the negotiation. (2) International travel is becoming more common nowadays. This includes travel between Japan and other countries. Statistics show that 6.79 million foreigners visited Japan in 2009, while 15.29 million Japanese visited other countries in the same year. In an attempt to boost its international exchanges, the Japanese government is seeking to encourage up to 10 million foreign visitors to come to Japan and up to 20 million Japanese to travel overseas. However, the recent trend of many Japanese corporations is to reduce the number of overseas business trips. This represents their need to cut costs and counter the current economic crisis.

• "日本のニュース"を英語で言うと?

日本のニュースって何と言えばよいのでしょうか?菅とか尖閣とか海老蔵とかもっぱら日本で報道されてるニュースという意味です。 Japanese news. News about Japan. News on Japan. News in Japan. どれが一般的なのでしょうか? I check the latest Japanese news on the Internet every night. のような文脈で使いたいのですが。

• Mostの使い方について

こんにちは、お世話になります。 題名の通りなのですが、mostの使い方がよく分かりません。 Most of the Japanese live in Japan. という文章を私は作りました。いいたい意味としては「日本人の大部分は日本に住んでいる」で、これに含むニュアンスとしては、「海外に住む日本人もいるけど、たいていの日本人は日本に住んでいる」という事が言いたかったんです。 でも、ネイティブの先生に添削してもらうと「Most Japanese live in Japan.」と直されました。 日本人の英語の先生にみてもらうと、「Most of the Japanese」でも何も言われませんでした。 私も、「most of~ 」で「大部分の~」と覚えていたので「most of」を使いました。 この二つにどんな違いがあるのでしょうか?教えてください。

• お願いします!!これを日本語にしてください!!

Nevertheless, Fujita became a hero back in Japan as the only man to fly a mission against the U.S.mainland. But he always had deep regrets about the war and his role in it. He spent the last 35 years of his life as a symbol of peace and mutual admiraition between Japan and America. He made several trips to Brookings, and entertained many Brookings citizens in his home. なんですけど。。。何の話か分からないので訳しにくいとは思いますが。。どうかお願いします!!!!!