• 締切済み

和訳/添削

いつもお世話になってますm(__)m 自分で訳しました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 As we laughed, she cleared her throat and began: ゛We do not stop playing because we are old; we grow old because we stop playing. →私たちが笑ったように、彼女は喉を開けて始めた: 「私たちは、私たちが年をとっているので、遊ぶことを止めない。私たちは遊ぶことを止めるので、私たちは年老う。 There are only four secrets to staying young, being happy and achieving success." →幸福であることと、若いままであることへの4つの秘密と成功を収めるということだけがあります。 ゛You have to laugh and find humor each and every day." →「あなたは毎日おかしなことを見つけて笑わなければならない。」 ゛You've got to have a dream. →「あなたは夢を持つべきだ。 When you lose your dreams, you die." →あなたの夢は失ったときあなたは死ぬ。」 ゛There is a giant difference between growing older and growing up. →「年をとり成長する間に巨大な違いがある。 Anybody can grow older. →だれでも老いることができる。 That doesn't take any talent or ability. →だれでも才能と能力は持っていない。 The idea is to grow up by always finding the opportunity in challenges." →そのアイディアはいつもその機会を疑うことによって成長する。」 ゛Have no regrets. →「後悔しない。 Senior citizens don't have regrets for what we did, but rather for things we did not do. →高齢者は、私たちがしたことを後悔するのではなく、私たちがしなかったことをするべきだ。 The only people who fear death are those with regrets." →恐怖と死に人々はただ後悔する。 She concluded her speech by courageously singing a song. →彼女は勇気をもって歌を歌うことによって彼女のスピーチは結論を下した。 At year's end, Rose finished the college degree. →その年の終わり、ローズは大学学位を終えた。 One week after graduation, 12. →その週の12時に卒業した。

みんなの回答

• gogozenko
  • ベストアンサー率47% (45/94)
回答No.1

As we laughed, she cleared her throat and began: ゛We do not stop playing because we are old; we grow old because we stop playing. 皆が笑った、すると彼女は咳払いをして、話し始めた:「歳を取ったからって遊びをやめることはないわ、遊ぶ事をやめたら、歳を取るのよ。 There are only four secrets to staying young, being happy and achieving success." 若さを保って、幸せである事、そして成功を勝ち取る為の秘訣はたったの4つ。 ゛You have to laugh and find humor each and every day." 毎日笑って、ユーモアを見つけること ゛You've got to have a dream. 夢を持つ事 When you lose your dreams, you die." 夢を失ったら死んでしまうのよ。 ゛There is a giant difference between growing older and growing up. 歳を取る事と成長する事はまったく違う事なの。 Anybody can grow older. 誰でも歳は取れるわよね。 That doesn't take any talent or ability. (でも、)才能と能力は誰もが持ち合わせるものではないわ。 The idea is to grow up by always finding the opportunity in challenges." これは、いつも挑戦にチャンスを見出す事で成長するという意味よ。 ゛Have no regrets. 後悔はしないこと。 Senior citizens don't have regrets for what we did, but rather for things we did not do. お年よりは何をしてきたかを後悔するのではなく、しなかった事を後悔するものよ。 The only people who fear death are those with regrets." 死を恐れるものは、ただ後悔をする。 She concluded her speech by courageously singing a song. 彼女は勇敢にも、スピーチを唄を唄って締めくくったのだ。 At year's end, Rose finished the college degree. その年の終わり、ローズは大学学位を取得した。 One week after graduation, 12. 卒業式の1週間後、12. この、12が、「12歳で」という意味なのかも・・? だとしたら、12歳のRoseが、小学校卒業後たった1週間で大学学位を取ったって事になるんでしょうか?文章の続きはありませんか?

noname#149526
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

noname#149526
質問者

補足

すみません! 私のミスで、続きがあることに気付かず訳していました。 (12は関係ありません。) One week after graduation, からの続きです。↓ Rose died peacefully in her sleep. Over two thousand college students attended her funeral in tribute to the wonderful woman who taught by example that it's never too late to be all you can posslbly be. 何度もすみません。 よろしくお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!!

下の文はJomo Kenyattaの演説で比喩表現が入ってるらしいのですが、それ自体ががどこにあるのかも分からないので誰か分かる方は教えてください><↓ 'There is no society of angels,whether it is white, brown or black. We are all human beings, and as such we are sure to make mistakes. If I have done a wrong to you, it is for you to forgive me; and if you have done something wrong to me, it is for me to forgive you. The Africans cannot say the Europeans have done all the wrong; and the Europeans cannot say the Africans have done all the wrong.... You have something to forget just as I have. Many of you are just as Kenyan as myself.'

• 英語が分りません。和訳して頂けないでしょうかm(__)m。

Hi, Your website needs a good web host to keep it up and running 24/7 while being affordable. This is what we are willing to offer you: For only $9.99: Plan 1 - 5,000 MB of bandwidth - 100 mb of storage - Multiple domain aliases on one account - 24/7 Tech support by phone and email - 99% uptime guarantee - We host many large sites to ensure our experience while growing with you. LIMITED time offer: Setup fee will be waived for all accounts if you signup now. FREE SETUP! We usually charge for setup fee but due to our new servers we have just acquired we are looking to fill it up. Signup now and get in while you can and host multiple domains on one account! ========================== これってなんて言っているんでしょうか??。

• お願いです、和訳して下さい!

『I really needed to hear that while I am waiting for you. You seem to do things that fit me very well. You are a special woman. And yes you will be in my dreams,until we are together again...』 宜しくお願いします。

• どなたか次ぎの和訳を教えてください

Remember, too, that often you will want umpires and linesman for a match in which you are playing, and only by doing this for others can expect them to do it for you.

• 和訳お願いします

Can you believe we are heading into the 2012 Holiday Season? This year has flown by and seems to only be going faster. We here at want New york Company everyone to have a wonderful holiday season, and we have a special offer for you to help out for the busy Holiday Season. We know that the freight can be a killer for our International customers. So from now until November 30th we are going to be offering free shipping on stock orders of over $2,500. This offer is only available for book that are ready to ship, and does not apply to any of our lifestyle products. Please remember this is a limited time offer. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this special, or if you need access to an updated catalog please let me know and I will get that information as soon as you can. 宜しくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします!!!!!!

Our message is intended primarily, for men and women 40 and older, a diverse group that's beginning to confront a variety of life changes, some of them good and some not always for the better. On the downside, we 40-and 50-somethings are beginning to confront for the first time our own vulnerability; we're getting a bit gray at the temples and beginning to fret about it; we're having more and more trouble fitting into those blue jeans that may have been quite loose 15, 10, or even 5 years ago.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Nice to hear from you! Thank you for your tips for the hostels. I have a (strange) question for you. Is it possible to sleep with you for one or two nights? Tomorrow we are leaving Kyoto by bike and I don't know which hostel to choose. Maybe you're open to keep us one or two nights in our house so we can have some time to search for a good hostel? If you don't feel comfortable with you, just say that and we can find a hostel today.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳サイトなどを使ってみたのですがいまいち分からなかったのでお願いします。 Thank you for contacting GameStop! I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with this order. We have carefully reviewed the information on this order, and found out that the processing is going fine, it has been accepted by the financial institution so at this point we just need to wait for the processing to be finished and the order to be shipped out. For now unfortunately we are not able to provide you with a definitive timeframe, but you will be notified with tracking information when this item is shipped. Thank you for contacting GameStop Customer Care, and I hope you have a wonderful day. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email or call us Monday through sunday at 800-883--8895

• 日本語にしてください!

Wow, we just got your letter How Exiting that you are getting married. Congratulations to both you and your fiancé. We would love to come but have to see if we can get holidays. And we pay for flights and accomodation ourselves. We are so happy for you. Xxx love Richard and Leona What is the nearest airport, and where are you getting married.. We are so happy for you xxx よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 仲良かった後輩が退職後に冷たくなり、拒絶され続ける先輩のストーリー。彼女が離れていった理由を知りたい。
  • コロナ禍で送別会を辞退し、個別に食事に誘っても断られた。先輩から謝罪したが、本人は嫌なことはないと否定。
  • 先輩として彼女が働きやすい環境を整えたが、彼女からプレゼントを返却されるなど、拒絶の態度は変わらず。
回答を見る