• 締切済み

この英語を日本語に

訳してもらえませんか? 私は英語が出来なくて 辞書とかで調べても さっぱりわかりません なので分かる方教えてください。 You that I have only you who is the dearest who should love I will swear that I love you as long as it is alive. I want you to wait... offering one's hand.... until the moment please me you when transmitting. this desire この3つです。 お願いします

noname#144942
noname#144942

みんなの回答

• unenana
  • ベストアンサー率34% (209/606)
回答No.2

一番の方、パソコンの翻訳機能を使われたんでしょうね。 でも、妥当な方法だと思います。 この英文を質問者様に送ってきた人も、英語が母国語ではなく、似たような機械翻訳を使ったと思われるので。 英文として自然じゃないので、理解出来なくても仕方ない気がします。

回答No.1

Q You that I have only you who is the dearest who should love A あなた、私には、愛すべきである最愛の人である唯一のあなたがいます。 Q I will swear that I love you as long as it is alive A 私は、それが生きている限り、あなたを愛していると誓うつもりです。 Q I want you to wait... offering one's hand.... until the moment please me you when transmitting. this desire A 私は、待って欲しいと思います… 人の手を提供します… そのときまで私を喜ばせる、あなた、伝わるとき。 この願望

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

下記の文なのですが、 直訳で無くニュアンスで訳して頂けますか? スペイン語が母国語の方から頂いたので、 もしかしたら文法などが変かもしれませんが…。 ヨロシクお願いします。 i really wish that you are my destined soul mate ........ the only thing that will make me happy .is to make a sweet girl like you happy.. and for me that is the best feeling in the world ..... i want in life is happiness and i want you to feel the same way ... went you happy all the Bad things gos away . and that is what i want in life ..a happy wife and a happy Family....

• アメリカと日本で国際遠距離恋愛をしてます。しかし、私はそれほど英語が堪

アメリカと日本で国際遠距離恋愛をしてます。しかし、私はそれほど英語が堪能ではありません。彼からこのようなメッセージをもらったのですが,,,翻訳していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 1) When you realize what you want in life... Why does it have to get away from you. i miss you. 2) I swear that the moment i can see you again in not going to let go for a very long time. Ugh!! this long distance stuff is just not all that great... I miss you like crazy and i cant wait to hear from you again. Your always on my mind and to be honest im crazy about you.

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• 英語から日本語に訳して欲しいです。

how are you today i am very much happy to read your email infact i am not longer in the facebook again because of one reason and other, the computer here is not a private computer it is for our camp i don,t want any body to have access you ok because you are my wife according to your question about my name yes my real name B●●d why my fathers name is j●●●s so i love my father that is the reason i combine my nane and my fathers together do you understand, i have only one child and my mother is taking good care him so i am a single now you i and you are the same if you say japan is good fine or america any one you chose i be ok infact your command is my wish i want a place that will keep you comfortable a place that we can relaxes then i spend the rest of my life with you, please my honey i don,t want anything that will give you a problem ok yes let,s not forget how is our douther is she back to the school i hope she is fine? my honey why do you west time for replying me is it because time or what? 翻訳機使用のヘンテコ翻訳の投稿はやめてください。

• 英語できる方、日本語に訳してもらえませんか。

I did not want to tell you this before, but now its like am forced to let you know I am the one you know as the Actor but I am a secret agent that works with the American Military, I was going to explain to you later, but since you have found out yourself I have to tell you now. Please you have to keep this as a top secret because in the profile you sent I know you should have read I was once in the US Marine Corps, But I had a deal with the Defence council when i was going into acting, and I still work as an underground agent, I want a new and free life that is why I want a good and real love from you.this is why I decided to look for someone\ outside America to find true love. I hope you will understand all I have told you and know that what i need is your love Please find part of the link you sent me below, What I need is your love, your love is very important to me I need a serious and real love in my life. ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ Spent four years as a U.S. Marine serving in combat units. During his time, he studied the hand to hand combat, line-training and Brazilian ju-jitsu. In his first credited speaking role on-screen, he played the lead role of John Merser in Maverick Entertainment's 'Champion Road'. Was an uncredited extra in a scene with Michael Jai White and Tasha Smith in 2007's hit film, 'Why Did I Get Married?'. In 2011, he signed on with those same two actors as a series regular in a TBS sitcom based on that movie. Although known for being athletic and performing his own stunts in films; Brad James is working with an ankle that never healed correctly after he broke it in in late 2000 while serving in the US Marine Corps.

• 日本語を英語に直してくれませんか?

明日の授業で英語でPRしなければならないのですが、うまく英文に直すことができません。 英語の得意な方、お力をかしてください!! 私は「スイーツ」が大好きです。I love "sweets". 例えどんなにお腹がいっぱいな場合でも、「スイーツ」でしたらいくらでも食べられてしまいます 私は「和菓子」も「洋菓子」どちらも好きですが、 特に、「イチゴ大福」が大好きです。今までいろいろなお店で食べてきましたが、「フジタヤ」の「イチゴ大福」が1番おいしいです!!I like "strawberry Daifuku" in particular. I ate in various shops, but think that "strawberry Daifuku" of "wisteria Taya" is the most delicious! こんなに「甘いもの」を愛している私ですが、太ってしまう可能性があるので、できるかぎりお菓子は控えるようにしています。?It is me who love "sweet things" so much, but because I may gain weight, the cake is careful not to eat as much as possible できることならば、どんなに食べても太らない体になりたいです。 途中まで直してみたのですが、自身ありません。 なお、翻訳機はすでに試して不自然になってしまったのでそれ以外でお願いします。 どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語のメールを日本語にしてください。

What a bad friend .try to give you a force kiss . here is a nice chu.! to heal you back to happiness.. i am going to check my PO box tomorrow . it was a busy day.. work .. work........... i need a vacation .. i want you to know that you are a wonderful person and i am so happy for your emails it make me feel, not so lonely . ... i know that the only thing you see is text in a email .but i want you to feel that i Gare about you .. you make me happy i wish this tush your heart .. こちらの英語を日本語に訳して頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 の質問です。

You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light uooh! You know my way I want you Gettin' your love Sounds good to me You will take me with desire In the flame of fire Get in on you see my burning light In the f lame of fire This is all for you you got me ある歌の歌詞ですが、日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? 自分で訳すと何だかしっくりこなかったもので…m(__)m

• 日本語に訳してください

please i sent you an email did you see it please go trough it and get back to me ok i am waiting to hear from you, and you know this is something concerning relationship we have to be streghtford to each other please i don,t need dissapointment or somthing that will break my heart, you know i love you from my inner heart and i am gooing to live with you forever as a wife and my spirit is telling me strongly that you are going to be my house wife and i believe that, please hoping to hear from you ok my love,

• 英語→日本語  助けてください!!

誰か英語得意な方すみませんがおねがいします! i so glad to mail. You love&quot,Gratin&quot,Gratin&quot,(guratin),and quot. potof &quot,(potoff),and you can cook it?!!then you're aperfect. I'm curious to taste. I will surely meet some friends.If you want,you can write me on my PC. You can ask me anything you want. I hope your having a nice weekend darling. 単語は調べましたが、何を伝えたいのか分かりません。 宜しくおねがいします。

専門家に質問してみよう