• ベストアンサー

英語の問題

1:そのカフェテリアの料理は、値段が高い上に、ひどい味だ Besides belong expensive,the food of the cafeteria tastes (b ). 2:このエンジンは、はっきりした原因もなく、調子が悪くなることがある。 Sometimes this engine will (g ) wrong without any apparent cause. 3:わたしはあの種のばかげた音楽には耐えられない。I can't (s ) that kindof silly music. ()に入る単語です

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1 bad 2 go 3 stand だと思います。 1と3は単語そのままだけど、 2は go bad で 「(機械の)調子が狂う」

yuga90
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 着物を着せる(着せてあげる)と言いたい!

美容師の友人が「たまに着付けもします」と言いたいそうです。 私も一緒に考えましたが、正直サッパリです。 幼稚な表現な上、色々と足りないかと思います。 大変お恥ずかしいのですが、どうか添削を御願い致します! ちなみに自分自身では着れないそうなんです(笑) I usually hair cut but,sometimes I help customers for when they put on the Kimono. To tell the truth,I can't ware it without any help by myself though.

• 英語 長文

訳をお願いします。 What is poverty? Poverty is not having enough resources to obtain sufficient amounts of life's necessities, such as food, water, health cere and education. Without education, most people have very little hope of pulling themselves out of poverty. Providing education is the most important way to help a community or nation rise above poverty. Many people think that the best way to the poor of the world is by providing them with food. Believe it or not, this actually makes things worse! Why? An ancient Chinese proverb says, "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach him how to fish and he will eat for a lifetime." Supplying food to the poor without teaching them how to grow their own food will help them only for as long as the food lasts. But if we can teach poor nations how to farm better and how to create stronger economies and help them build schools to educate children, these benefits will last a lifetime. What causes poverty? There are many factors. There include a dry climate with very little rain, low levels of education, and political and economic inatability. The biggest cause of poverty, however, is the ever-widening gap between the rich and the poor. Did you know that the three richest people in the world have more money than all of the people in the poorest 48 countries? This type of inequality exists not only in poor countries but also in the United States. In fact, the richest 10% of Americans receive almost one third of the nation's income. Poverty will not be an easy problem to solve. Can you think of any idea that might help wipe out poverty in the world.

• 長文問題

Communication does more than enable us to survive. It is the wayーindeed, the only way we learn who we are. Our sense of identity comes from the way we interact with other people. Are we smart or stupid, attractive or ugly, skillful or silly? The answers to these questions don't come from looking in the mirror. We decide who we are based on how others react to us. Deprived of communication with others, we would have no sense of identity. We shouldn't overlook the everyday, important functions communication serves. Communication is the tool that lets us tell the doctor where it hurts. It is the means of learning important information in school. It is the method you use to convince a future employer that you're the best candidate for a job. It's worth nothing that inability to express yourself clearly and effectively can prevent you from achieving your goal. At the same time, It's just as important to avoid misunderstanding about communication. Avoiding the following misunderstandings can save you a great deal of personal trouble. The biggest mistake we can make is to assume that saying something is the same thing as communicating it. There is no guarantee that a receiver will understand the message in a way that matches the sender's intention. There are also situations when too much talking is a mistake. Sometimes excessive communication is simply unproductive, as when two people go over the same ground again and again without making progress. There are other times when talking too much deepens the problem. There are even times when no communication is the best course. Sometimes clear communication is even the cause of problems. Suppose, for example, that a friend asks you for an honest opinion of the $200 outfit he has just bought. Your clear and sincere answer, “I think it makes you look fat,” might do more harm than good. Deciding when and how to say something honestly isn't always easy. Most people assume that communication is an ability people develop without the need for trainingーrather like breathing. Although almost everyone does manage to communicate with others without much formal training, people operate at a level of effectiveness far below their potential. Learning and practicing proper skills can help virtually every one become a better communicator. ・1段落最後の文、“Deprived of communication with others,”を節に書き換え ・文中のIt、It's、itといった代名詞の指す内容を出来る限り教えて下さい。

• この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか?

この歌の歌詞を訳せる方いないですか? Here's another morning without you Here's another day; will I get through it Without breaking down? Haven't seen the sun since you've been gone Like my heart, I lost it when you left me And it can't be found How can I go on? Baby, I'd be living on memories Of you and me All the love we made All those tender nights And those endless days They're all here inside Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? Ev'rywhere I go, I feel you there Following my footsteps like a shadow Of my broken heart Sometimes, it's a pair of passing eyes Or it's just the way someone is talking And there you are Am I all alone? Don't you ever wake up And reach for me Where I used to be? Is there any chance? I just can't believe You're not lonely, too Just for me and you Baby, can you stop the rain from falling? Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you stop the rain? If you were here for only one night Baby, I know you'd remember 'Cause loving you once wasn't time enough I know we can make it together Together Baby, stop the rain Won't you chase my clouds away? I'd give anything to see the sun again Only you can stop these tears of mine from falling I can't face another day Baby, can you stop Can you, can you stop the rain? How can I live without you, baby? How could I let you go?

• 英語が得意な方、問題をお願いします。

( )内に入る最も適当な語句を選びなさい。また、完成した文を訳しなさい。 1. It ( ) for Mary to learn that her bike had been stolen. (1)has shocked (2)shocked (3)was shocked (4)was shocking 2. When I was walking through the woods at night in the rainstorm, I felt something ( ) on my back. But, to my relief, it was my hair. (1)crawled (2)crawling (3)crawls (4)to crawl 3. ( ) why he was late this morning, he said that he been involved in the train accident. (1)Asking (2)To ask (3)Asked (4)By asking 4. She is sitting on the bench in the park ( ) he eyes closed. (1)to (2)in (3)on (4)with 5. Mary was ( ) to go to thr party at first, but she found that it was fun. (1)pleasant (2)likely (3)willing (4)reluctant 6. To ( ) with. let me ask you what your name is. (1)talk (2)begin (3)be honest (4)be frank 7. When I fell, I felt something ( ) wrong with my food. (1)goes (2)has gone (3)go (4)will go 8. I really regret ( ) everyone what happened to John. I didn't know he wanted to keep it secret. (1)telling (2)told (3)to tell (4)to have told 9. The angry person went away without so much ( ) some apologetic words. (1)as saying (2)in saying (3)saying (4)saying about 10. He's been fishing for two hours, but ( ) no fish has taken the bait. (1)as if (2)so as (3)so that (4)as yet 11. Some people say that the Internet is a passing fasion, ( ) others believe it is a turning point in human history. (1)during (2)while (3)judging from (4)considering 12. You may have ( ) soup or salad with your dinner. (1)both (2)either (3)neither (4)a choice 13. It was getting dark, and ( ) was worse, it began to snow. (1)as (2)how (3)what (4)where 14. The Baspue language, ( ) origin remains a mistery, is not related to any other language that we know of. (1)that (2)what (3)which (4)whose 15. Michael works very hard. That's ( ) I respect him. (1)that (2)the person (3)the thing (4)why 16. I am afraid I am not prerared to ( ) the risk of losing all my money. (1)catch (2)deal (3)put (4)take 17. A : Hello. Customer service. This is Fiona speaking. May I help you? B : Hello. I ordered some books two months ago, but they haven't arrived yet. Could you ( ) this matter, please? (1)look for (2)watch for (3)look into (4)watch into 18. She often worked for twenty-four hours ( ). (1)end on (2)on end (3)at an end (4)end for end 19. They robbed ( ) on his way home from the office. (1)his money (2)his money of him (3)him from his money (4)him of his money 以上です。 よろしくお願いします。 間違いなどありましたら、お知らせください。

• 英語が苦手なので、メールの英文の翻訳をお願いします

Well that's good that you got it corrected ^_^ Yes it did, I'm sure there won't be any complications now. Yea, I forgot about the family name too, all well. Ha ha don't worry about e-mailing me at odd hours, it's kinda hard sometimes to remember that the time gap is rather large. ... I know I have trouble with it. Anyways, I can't wait till I'm able to type Japanese. Well I'm off to bed. night talk to you later :D これ(上記)が以下の自分の送信メールに対する返答です。英語が得意な方、どうかこれ(上記)を翻訳してください!! I’ve been to the post office and had your name corrected. I think maybe it’s OK. In fact, maybe it doesn’t cause a problem if I left well alone like you said. But this made us relieved, didn’t it?? well, it didn’t occur to me that what I mustn’t forget is a family name, too. You seems to be sorry that you sent me email so late. Don’t worry. Same here. That is, sorry I sent you email at odd hour. Oh I’ve got to go now. You are excellent, so you can do it about Japanese,too! I’m looking forward to hearing from you in Japanese in the near future. talk to you again soon!^_^...lol.

• 和訳お願いします

【至急】英語解読得意な方、和訳お願いします…!! I didn't intend to do that stupid things yesterday, but it forces me because every time we had some misunderstanding you always scared me to death...this not the matter of win or loss we just destructing each other., I think it's time to us to be separated, move on without any hatred forgive us each other for what we had done wrong ...since yesterday ,it relief the pain I felt and it's over. I did love you for the best I know , I dedicated most of my time waiting to see you for your free time, . But it still worthless .... Sometimes I kept asking my self why we still fighting., since we love each other.. Did you ever trust me?, or Did I ever trust you?, it's vice versa..we don't know, isn't it ?, because, it can't be us. Thank you for all the love and sacrifices you given me. And when the times come that we're free us together , I will grab that opportunity. Still wishing you the best, good luck!

• 和訳お願いします

こんな内容の歌詞ってことが知りたいです。 FM Static - Take Me As I Am (グループ名 - 曲名) This time I finally see the Reason why, I can't do this Alone, it took some time and concentration, To believe it, this I know I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm Growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so I lift my voice to sing out, Let the sound of my heart ring out, These hands aren't holdin' me down, Never again will I be without I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so

• 英語の問題なのですが,この問題が分かりません.

The Sun generates an average 3.74 × 10^26W of power . Assume the wavelength of the Sun’s radiation is 500 nm. a. Estimate how many photons the Sun emits every second. b. Estimate the temperature of the Sun. c. If 4.45×10^-8 of the Sun’s photons reach Earth, estimate the average intensity of this radiation on the Earth’s surface in (radius of Earth : 6.37×10^6 m) 英語の意味はなんとなく分かるのですが解けませんでした. どうかよろしくお願いします.

• 英語の問題で分からない問題があります><

問題は全部で2問あります。 次の各文の誤りを正しなさい。という問題です。 (1)After a short time this problem usually stops the way how it started. (2)They can do an operation to crush the nerve, that is sending the wrong message to the diaphragm.