Common Grammar Mistakes and Corrections

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn common grammar mistakes and their corrections.
  • Improve your English grammar skills with these tips.
  • Avoid these common grammar errors in your writing.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

間違っている文があったら直してください。

間違っている文があったら直してください。 出来れば訳もお願いします。 ア What do you call the third month of the year? イ There is a girl at the office which name I always forget. ウ He has not finished his homework yet. エ Let's wait before the rain stops. オ His son was named Mike. カ This is the longest book that I have ever read. キ She seems surprising at the news. ク I have finished writing the report a few minutes ago. ケ The climate of Canada is not as mild as Japan.

noname#137811
noname#137811
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

ア What do you call the third month of the year? ○  一年のうちの3番目の月を何と呼びますか? イ There is a girl at the office which name I always forget. × which---whose オフィスに私がいつも名前を忘れる女の子がいる。 ウ He has not finished his homework yet. ○ 彼は、まだ宿題を済ませていない。 エ Let's wait before the rain stops. ○ 雨がやむまで待ちましょう。 オ His son was named Mike. ○ 彼の息子はマイクと名付けられた。 カ This is the longest book that I have ever read. ○ これは私が今までに読んだ最も長い本です。 キ She seems surprising at the news. × surprising---surprised 彼女はその知らせに驚いたようだ。 ク I have finished writing the report a few minutes ago. × have finished---finished 私は2・3分前にそのレポートを書き終えた。 ケ The climate of Canada is not as mild as Japan. × Japan---that of Japan カナダの気候は日本の気候ほど温暖ではない。

noname#137811
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

正しいかわからないですがたぶん、 イはwhichではなくwhose,エはbeforeではなくuntill(またはtill),キはsurprisingではなくsurprisedだと思います。 訳は多分、 ア 1年のうちで3番目の月はなんといいますか? イ その事務所には私がいつも名前を忘れる女の子がいます。 ウ 彼はまだ宿題を終えていません。 エ 雨がやむまで待ちましょう。 オ 彼の息子はマイクと名付けられました。 カ この本は私が今まで読んだ中で一番長いです。 キ 彼女はその知らせに驚いているようです。 ク 私は数分前にそのレポートを書き終えました。 ケ カナダの気候は日本の気候ほど穏やかではありません。 間違ってるかもしれないのであまりあてにしないでください。

noname#137811
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• finish の受動態

He finished doing his homework. は受動態にするとどうなりますか? また、He finished his homework. も受動態にすると、His homework is finished でいいのでしょうか?

• 中3英語で現在完了について質問です。

中3英語で現在完了について質問です。 次の英文の、?と?の違い、?と?と?の違い、(1)と(2)の違いをそれぞれ教えてください。 ?と?とか同じ意味になっちゃいませんか? 出来るだけわかりやすくお願いします!! ?Have you finished your homework yet? ?Did you finish your homework yet? ?I have not finished my homework yet. ?I don't finish my homework yet. ?I didn't finish my homework yet. (1)I have just finished my work. (2)I just finished my work. ちなみに、学校でもらったプリントには ?君はもう宿題を終えましたか。 ?私はまだ宿題を終えていません。 (1)僕はちょうど仕事を終えたところです。 と訳してあります。

• 次の問題を教えて頂けますか?

1 日本の気候はイギリスより温和だ。 The climate of Japan is milder than ( )( )England. 2 The neckless is not so expensive as it appears. The neckless is ( ) expensive than it appers. 3 We couldn't help laughing at his joke. We coudn't help ( ) laugh at his joke. 4 Whenever we meet, we have a quarrel. We never meet ( ) ( ) . よろしくお願いします。

• 英語について教えてください

わたしは宿題を教えました I finished my homework. I have finished my homework. どちらが正しいですか?

• 英語の質問です!

She is () talented than her brother. 1 the less 2 less 3 the least 4 least Tom has three times (). 1 so much books as his sister 2 as more books as his sister 3 as many books as his sister 4 books than his sister I'll do () she tells me to do. 1 anything what 2 anything in which 3 whatever 4 whenever Dan was () run over by a car. 1 closely 2 dangerously 3 hardly 4 nearly When you use dangerous chemicals, you must wear glasses () you have good eyesight or not. 1 whether 2 that 3why 4 when We have two washing machines, () are not of order. 1 which of both 2 what of both 3 both of which 4 both of what 解答と解説お願いします! The beach was beautiful! I wish I () longer. 1 have stayed 2 could have stayed 3 can stay 4will stay If it () for your help, I could not have finished this work in time. 1 is not 2 has not been 3 were not 4 had not been Jane would have gone to London () to get a plane reservation. 1if she had been able 2 if she is able 3 would she be able 4 was she able

• 英語の仮定法・比較の問題です。

仮定法・比較の問題です。問題集に答えがないのでお願いします。穴埋めと記号問題に関しては、参考までに日本語訳をつけてもらえるとうれしいです。特に穴埋めの言い換えなどがいくつかあり、わかりにくかったです。スペルミスがあったらすみません。問題数が多いですがお願いします。 1 彼女は小牛ほどもある大きな犬をかっている。   She keeps(size,dog,of,the,about)a calf. 2 この新しいコンピュータはあのコンピュータの3倍のメモリがある。   This new computer has(as,three,as,memory,much,times)that one. 3 高く登れば登るほど、呼吸するのが困難になる。   The higher we go up,(we,in,greater,breathing,have,difficulty,the). 4 人間の価値は財産よりもむしろ人格にある。   A man´s worth lies(what,has,not,he,in,much,so)as in what he is. 5 彼は10行の中でつづりを10箇所間違えた。   He made(ten,in,as,mistakes,many,spelling)lines. 6 雨が降り出したので、彼女は余計にわびしく感じた。   She felt(more,the,because,miserable,all)it started to rain. 7 私が詩人でないのは君が科学者でないのと同じだ。   I am(more,a,no,than,poet)you are a scientist. 8 太郎は何でも知っているかのように話す。   Taro(he,everything,as,knew,talks,if). 9 ジョーンはまるで前夜に幽霊でも見たかのようだった。   Joan(seen,as,a ghost,if,had,looked,she)the night before. 10 試験のようなものがなければいいんだがなあ。    I wish(such,there,no,as,were,things)examinations. 11 こんな時代遅れの法律は廃止してもいいころだ。    It is(we,wish,about,did,time,away)this autdated law. 12 社長が方針を変えるようにという君の提案は問題外だ。    (that,the president,his policy,your proposal,change)is out of the question. 13 もし気が変わったら、我々に知らせてくれ。    (change,should,mind,your,you),let us know. ここから穴埋めです。 1 Without this dictionary,you could not read the book.   ()()this dictionary,you could not read the book.   If()()not()this dictionary,you could not read the book.   ()()not()this dictionary,you could not read the book. 2 Without his advice,I couldn´t have finished the homework.   If()()not()for his advice,I couldn´t have finished the homework.   ()()not()for his advice,I couldn´t have finished the homework.   If he()not()me,I couldn´t have finished the homework. 3 If you heard him speak English,you would take him for an American.   ()()him speak English,you would take him for an American. 4 As I didn´t follow your advice then,I am suffering now.   If I had followed your advice then,I would()()suffering now. これより記号問題です。 1 ()he read the letter then,he would have understood me.   アUnless イIf ウWhen エHad 2 The police officer demanded thet the driver()his driver´s license.   アproduced イproduces ウwould produce エproduce 3 You()it sooner,but you didn´t.   アfinished イcan finished ウcan have finished エcould have finished 4 The traffic was very heavy;()Oscar would have been here much sooner.   アhowever イotherwise ウalthough エanyway 5 If I()a computer last year,I´d still be using my old typewriter.   アhadn´t bought イhaven´t bought ウshouldn´t buy エwouldn´t buy 以上です。

• 文法のこと..

ペースが遅いながらも英語が好きで学習しているのですが、 考えてみても、よく分からないところがあったので どなたかお教え願いませんでしょうか? 【一つ目】 until I finish homework と until I have finished homework の違いは何ですか? 【二つ目】 It is first time I have been to there.を It is first time I went there.と書いたら間違いですか? ちなみに学生なので、先生に質問したら、 until I finish homeworkもIt is first time I went there.も駄目 って言われました。しかし、納得できません・・。

• 英語について教えてください

I finished my homework. I have finished my homework. この二つの文を日本語にすると 『わたしは宿題を終えました。』 これで合っていますか❓ 過去形と現在完了はそれぞれの意味は違っても、訳し方は同じなのですか❓

• have finishedとfinishedの違い

①I have finished my homework. ②I finished my homework . ①と②は和訳をすると共に 「私は宿題を終えた」 になると思うのですが、わざわざ使い分けるということは何かしら違いがあると思うのですが、①と②にはどのような違いがあるのでしょうか? また①と②はどのように使い分ければいいのかも教えていただけたら幸いです。 分かる方ご教授お願いいたします。

• 自分で解いてみたのですが…

添削をお願いします。 (  )に入る適語を選べ。 1.She will call you back as soon as she ( ) her homework. finished, finishes, will finish, had finished            解答 had finished 2. I enjoy Shakespeare's works. Up to now I ( ) three of his plays. had read, have read, was reading, am reading 解答 was reading 3. By the time he retires my father ( ) for almost thirty years. will work, will have worked, has worked, will has worked 解答 will has worked よろしくお願いします。