英文を日本語に翻訳する質問です

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 逆反応もまたすぐに起こり、数十億の陽子が水溶液と「もう一つ」における1つの分子の間で絶え間なく行ったり来たり動いている平衡状態を想像させます
  • Anotherが指している内容は、水溶液中の別の分子を指していますか?
  • 英文を日本語に翻訳する質問であり、逆反応から分子間の平衡状態を考える際に、anotherは水溶液中の別の分子を指しています
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を日本語に翻訳する質問です

下記の英文の一番最後にanotherの単語があります このanotherが指している内容は何でしょうか? molecule , aqueous solution のどちらかでしょうか? ちなみにanotherの内容を深く意識せずに考えるとこんな和訳になるのですが大丈夫でしょうか? 逆反応もまたすぐに起こり、数十億の陽子が水溶液と「もう一つ」における1つの分子の間で絶え間なく行ったり来たり動いている平衡状態を想像させます The reverse reaction also tales place very readily, so one has to imagine an equilibrium state in which billions of protons are constantly flitting to and fro, between one molecule in the aqueous solution and another.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

>molecule , aqueous solution のどちらかでしょうか? 勿論 molecule です。 ですので訳が多少変わってきますね。 「逆反応もまたすぐに起こり、数十億の陽子が水溶液中の分子の間で絶え間なく行ったり来たり動いている平衡状態を想像させます」   以下ご参考下さい。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/between+one+and+another/UTF-8/

m5ni840j
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。リンク助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい

Naturally,these societies differ from one another in many ways, reflecting difference in their histories, in the social and biophysical environments to which they must adapt today , and in their precise level of technological advance. these societies have,for decades,been struggling with problems that constantly threaten to overwhelm them.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

How I wanted to understand what the story was about! The narrator`s dignified, hard-working face and the ring of the other faces, good-hearted and uneasy but pleased, stirred and confused my imagination. When I was a child in Wisconsin my uncle and aunt gave me a volume of tales from The Thousand and One Nights, illustrated in color. Presumably the subject matter of those afternoons in Marrakech derived in some measure from that masterpiece of the Near East, as it had been inherited and altered by successive tellers and gradually exported westward as centuries passed. But the inspiration and the techniques of the two storytellers cross-legged there in the marketplace, telling and retelling, with changes and reinterpretations to suit each successive occasion and faraway place, dated much farther back than the The Thousand and One Nights to classical times and indeed to prehistory.

• 次の英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

In Japan, what does one do to bring good luck to their home? And what we're your favorite activities growing up? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Furse ordered another attack on Longueval by the 27th Brigade and the 1st South African Regiment, after an artillery and Stokes mortar bombardment and one battalion bombed its way up North Street at 8:00 a.m. and another party tried to move through orchards on the west side but German reinforcements counter-attacked and recaptured the lost ground, another attack failed at 7:30 p.m. The South African Brigade was ordered to capture Delville Wood and moved up from reserve before dawn but by then, half the brigade had been detached. The brigade attacked at 6:15 a.m. from the south-west corner of the wood on a battalion front, with the 2nd Battalion forward, the 3rd Battalion in support and the 4th Battalion in reserve.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Half of the Gemini surfactant, consisting of one hydrophile and one hydrophobe, is connected to a spacer, which in turn is connected to the other identical half of the molecule forming a Gemini structure . 表面活性剤、界面活性剤の資料です。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

The tales in that beloved volume almost eveyone on earth must have in mind, however vaguely, but I remember the illustrations better than the text. There were immense scenes of burning stone with caves in them, strange gardens and prison-like walled cities on the horizon, and Aladdin and Sindbad, and one of the spirits, bright-eyed, sunburned, and nude, except for a long, white cloth which the wind whipped out after him, like the tail feathers of a vast loose bird. I think that must have been the first representation of the human body unclothed that I ever saw. Certainly they were the first pictures to excite my admiration, the work of Maxfield Parrish, a painter famous in those days who painted somewhat in the style of the artist Salvador Dali. I wonder whether anyone who knew Arabic ever sat down here in the market in Marrakech and made note of its tales.

• この英文を日本語に翻訳してください!

Will you be tonight the girl I used to know And used to be my real love Will you be the one to hold me Will you be the one To love memoreandmore I'll show you the way How to believe to what you feel Oh I may be right, I may be wrong Even the things I can't explain Are heading for something Baby make up your mind Follow your dreams until the night is over Baby make up your mind Follow your heat and it like a dreamer Baby see, tonight the moon is just as bright And crear as when we fell in love All around is dark so baby Open up your eyes and gaze (the)stars above よろしくお願いします。

• 英文翻訳をお願いします。

After thirty minutes, groups of German infantry about 20–30 strong, equipped with pistols and hand grenades, were seen heading for gaps in the British wire and were repulsed by rifle and machine-gun fire. At about 6:00 a.m., the three mines were sprung and another bombardment was fired, before sending another gas cloud, which caused many casualties to a Black Watch company, whose commander had ordered them to remove their gas helmets after the first gas cloud, under the impression that the helmets were useless after one exposure to gas. Behind the second gas cloud, larger parties of German infantry advanced and managed to get into the British trenches for brief periods at three points. At Chalk Pit Wood the British had a howitzer, which had been brought up in September 1915, to fire in support of an attack on Hulluch.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください。

The seriousness of the Moorish storyteller notwithstanding, evidently part of what he told was funny. The ring of shoulders shook with laughter, and one or another of the listeners would make a characteristically African gesture of hugging himself, but all soundlessly, lest they miss a sentence. Their amused faces soon quieted down; all their eyes were fixed on the narrator, to assist their ears. When their expressions intensified and hardened, I guessed, it reflected something sad or tragic in the plot, or something sexual. They never gave one another a glance, and perhaps from moment to moment they were scarcely aware of the people around them. Each seemed to be fascinated by the art of the tale, keeping it to himself, or between himself and the teller of the tale, as though the enjoyment of it were a kind of love.

• 翻訳、よろしくお願いします

Two wars followed the 9/11 attacks- one in Afghanistan, and oen in Iraq that began in 2003. The first decade of the 21st century was starting out as another century of violence. 何度もすみません。よろしくお願いします。