• 締切済み

翻訳をお願いします

1、Sometimes in the world daddies go away and mommies bring up their little boys. 2、I must go and be the person.※be the personを生かした訳 3、Even when we were together I never knew who I was. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• ucdav1s
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.1

訳を回答します。ただし、明らかにこれらは前後の文脈・場面により、細かな意味が異なってきます。 以下の私の回答で納得がいかないならば、前後の文も提供ください。  1、世界では時に、父親が家族を残して居なくなり、母親が幼い子供(文上では少年)を引取ることがある。  2、先に進み、一人前の人間にならなければならない。  3、(自分と第3者(複数の可能性あり)が一緒に居る場面で)     私は、たとえ一緒に居るときでさえ(上記の人と)、私自身が誰であるのか分からなかった。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳

「ここから逃げ出すんだ。幸せの国へ行こう。そしてずっと一緒に笑っていよう。」 という文を英文にしたいのですが 「I run away from here. Let's go to the country of the happiness. And I will laugh much together.」 で合っているのでしょうか??

• 翻訳お願いします

Yep they both look to be moving along just fine. It can be slow sometimes and it is yet past 30 days. Sometimes they take a little longer as well but not more than 45. If you can shoot me your email I can look up the order and have you check to make sure the addresses are correct.

• 源氏物語の翻訳について

いつも回答をありがとうございます。 続きです。 1) ”They say that the child is asleep,”the quiver-beare's daughter answered. ”I should like to have seen him and told the Emperor how he looks;but I am awaited at the Palace and it must be late.” ●I should like to have seen him・・・・・ここは I would like to~に置き換えられるでしょうか? (私は彼を見たかった?) ●and it must be late・・・・・・「it」は光源氏を見るにはという主語になるのでしょうか? (それは遅いに違いない?) 当然の推量のmustで「遅いはずだと」訳すのでしょうか? 2) She was hastening away,but the mother: ”Since even those who wander in the darkness of their own black thoughts can gain by converse a momentary beam to guide their steps,I pray you sometimes to visit me of your own accord and when you are at leisure. この文は長くて頭の中でまとまりません。単語のいくつかの意味もわかりません。 ●冒頭のSinceはどうやって訳すのでしょうか? ●black thoughts・・・・・・黒い考え?(闇の思考?) ●converese・・・・・談話?逆の? ●step・・・・・・道のり? ~の人たちは彼らの道を導く絶え間ない光によって得ることができる・・・・??? 意味不明です。。。 ●when you are at leisure・・・・・あなたが暇な時、と訳すのでしょうか? ●I pray you sometimes to visit me of your own accord and when you are at leisure. 私はあなたについて祈ります、あなた自身が心を合わせて私を訪問してくれたこととあなたが暇な時。。。。では文が変ですね。 今回は訳してみても文がほとんど通らない感じでした。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いいたいます

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分ですので、内容が中途半端だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 No matter how far away he goes, he will revisit it. and it will always remain in his memorys and keep sakes as part of his identity But there will be difficulty with property or land and inheritances connected with his early home. Even if he doesn’t inherit it, he will sometimes go there to look at it, or to be in the same area, outside and around it, rekindling old memorys and forging new changed kinship with the place. His past is part of him.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m Yeah don't worry I know tour busy and can't email quickly. I'm also the same. I am busy with my work sometimes but I will think if you even if I can't email right away. I will send you some of the pictures. Hope you like them. It was a fun night !! I want to do again.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You can't go home, no I swear you never can You can walk a million miles and get nowhere I got no where to go and it seems I came back Just filling in the lines for the holes, and the cracks

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I knew if he got in the White House it would be fucking difficult to get him out. Never in my life have I ever been this disgusted by our government.

• 翻訳お願いします

If you did you wouldn't go on other date. I didn't go on date. We just spend time together last saturday and you already go on date. And we just talked about getting to know each other more and better and all of that and you gonna go on another date with another guy. I don't understand if you like somebody and interested in somebody but go out with a different man

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

December 3, 2016 I lost my best friend last year on this day. I remember standing side by side speaking at Jeremy's funeral... two friends died in the Wildabouts in only one year in an 8 month period. A horrible nightmare of a year. But we also had some of the most amazing positive experiences in the last 10 years we played/spent time together. I got to create so much beautiful music with him and was blown away even that he wanted to write. Our record never got to see the light of day, he said many times Blaster was his favorite album since Core. It was a blessing to create music with him. I have so many good stories I can't even begin... Not a day has gone by that I have not thought about Scott. Today Scott would be want everyone to be happy and listen to music. I miss you my friend...

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

Ah thank you What do you mean “suddenly suddenly let me down?” I didn’t mean anything bad from it (Cony sad) I only meant I don’t know if you would like me to do such things like that right away If you are worried that I’m not comfortable don’t be. I’m very comfortable around you, I’ve told you things I’ve never told anyone before. I even showed you my dick and I’ve never shown anyone that ever before. I’m very comfortable with you (heart)