• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I'll have my father cover the holes in that wall tomorrow.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

(訳)明日お父さんにあの壁の穴をふさいでもらうつもりです。 <have + O + 原形> 「Oに~させる、Oに~してもらう」 <get + O + to-不定詞>でも同様のことが言えますが、このときは原形ではありません。 We'll have him go with us. We'll get him to go with us. 彼に同行してもらおう(させよう)

rgheghety
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。よくわかりました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

明日、私のお父さんに壁の穴を埋めてもらいます。

rgheghety
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。よくわかりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して頂けませんか。

和訳して頂けませんか。 I used to think that I’d rather die than lose a limb in combat. But as soon as I was shot, that thought went completely out of the window. I couldn’t have said to the doctor fast enough, ‘Take my leg! I’ll figure the rest out later!’ 最後の文の意味が分かりません。教えて頂けませんか。

• I'll keep it in my mind.

I'll keep it in my mind. を使った簡単な会話を教えてください。 例えば we'll have a date tomorrow. Don't be late! I'll keep it in my mind は正しい使い方でしょうか? 他に何かありましたら教えて下さい

• 【英語】和訳・文法チェックをお願いします

この英文の和訳・文法チェックをお願いします。 I'll live my life to the fullest so that I would have no regrets even if I died. (いつ死んでも後悔しないように、日々を精一杯生きる。)

• 和訳をお願いします

下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか よろしくお願いします By the way I have something for you! Actually it's my birthday gift. I'm sorry it was too late. I'll bring it next week so if you have time to drop by I'll make sure that you can pick it up. Well me, I'm getting better maybe! I don't want to mind it too much! Anyway...I'll keep it touch! Take care

• 和訳お願いします

Do you know a nice restaurant around there? or should I try to find one when I'll be in my apartment? 和訳お願いしますm(._.)m

• 和訳を教えてください。

My cf parts don't have that issues, so I hope the company will cover all costs including my shipment costs and the shipment back to me."   です。翻訳ソフトで調べたのですが、意味が分かりませんでした。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• また和訳お願い致します。

(1)Don't worry I would appreciate it I'll be in Shinagawa Tomorrow (2)A few minutes n i go to work,,,but y have only 1 picture of you? どうか宜しくお願い致します

• 和訳お願いします。

They reach the avenue, and the street-car leisurely arrives. They going to Coney Island this afternoon, although my mother really consid such pleasures inferior. She has made up her mind to indulge only in a w on the boardwalk and a pleasant dinner, .avoiding the riotous amusements being beneath the dignity of so dignified a couple. My father tells my mother how much money he has made in the wc just past, exaggerating an amount which need not have been exaggerat, But my father has always felt that actualities somehow fall short, no ma1 how fine they are. Suddenly I begin to weep. The determined old lady m sits next to me in the theatre is annoyed and looks at me with an angry fa and being intimidated, I stop. I drag out my handkerchief and dry my fa licking the drop which has fallen near my lips. Meanwhile I have mis: something, for here are my father and mother alighting from the street-cax the last stop, Coney Island. They walk toward the boardwalk, and my mother commands my father inhale the pungent air from the sea. They both breathe in deeply, both them laughing as they do so. They have in common a great interest health, although my father is strong and husky, and my mother is frail. They are both full of theories about what is good to eat and not good to eat, a sometimes have heated discussions about it, the whole matter ending in my father's announcement, made with a scornful bluster, that you have to sooner or later anyway. On the boardwalk's flagpole, the Arnerican flag is pulsing in an intermittent wind from the sea.

• 和訳お願いします。

Every night I pray That you'll come back today And hold me like you used to Every night I spent oh Just waiting on your scent oh Needing just a trace of you Well I know it ain't refined But I'll hold your place in line Until you remember that you're mine It's not my first mistake oh I'm sleeping wide awake You know I can't think straight oh about you And it's nothing that I planned To let you slip right through my hands oh I'm burning with a love that's turned blue I know it just aint right Holding on to you so tight Until you remember that you're mine ネットで出回って和訳や和訳のアプリでは理解できないんです。 女性の心情を歌ってる歌詞なので 理解できるように和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします!

■Hi Sawa! (For some reason, my computer wont write Japanese, so I'll just write in English for now. Hope that's ok^^;) I saw your drawings, they're so pretty! I also have a devArt ▼これがよく分かりません。 (For some reason, my computer wont write Japanese, so I'll just write in English for now. Hope that's ok^^;) ▼これは絵が可愛いと言っているのですよね? I saw your drawings, they're so pretty! I also have a devArt