FuEL Low fuel light setup

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to set up the low fuel light on the Dakota Digital gauge
  • Follow these steps to configure the low fuel function on your Dakota Digital gauge
  • Customize the low fuel level and ensure the low fuel light turns on at the desired level
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

WEB翻訳では意味がつかめません。和訳おねがいしたいのですが。

WEB翻訳では意味がつかめません。和訳おねがいしたいのですが。 FuEL Low fuel light setup ? Press and release the switch until “FUEL” is displayed, then press and hold the switch until “ - ” is displayed. ? The display will show “oFF” or “oN”. Press and release the switch to change to the desired setting. ? Press and hold the switch until “ - ” is displayed to select the setting. ? OFF turns the low fuel function off and disables the low fuel light on the Dakota Digital gauge so it will never turn on. ? Turning the function on will access the following menus o donE (exits the setup and also displays current desired turn-on ratio) o tESt (displays the ratio of the fuel level sender voltage to battery voltage) o rESEt (changes setting to the default of most stock gauges approximately 41% or ? tank) o Adjust (used to set a custom level from 26 - 49% about ? tank to empty) ? Press and release the switch to select the desired fuel setup menu, then press and hold it to select it until “ - ” is displayed, then release the switch to view or go on. ? A press and hold will save the setting or exit back to the menu. ? done is the first menu displayed, a press and hold will exit fuel set up at this point. The number displayed on the speedometer is what the desired turn-on ratio is currently set at. 41 is default; 26-49 is a custom setting. ? Test will display the current fuel sender value as a percentage of sensor voltage/ battery voltage for diagnostic purposes. If this number is greater than the number displayed in the done menu, the low fuel light will be on. ? rESEt will save the value back to factory default setting of 41%(1/4 tank of fuel). ? Adjust should only be done with the desired amount of low fuel in the tank. Once the level is where you would like the low fuel light to turn on, press and hold the switch to save the value. It must be between 26-49, or the value will not save.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.3

ANo,2 の続きです。 ・ スイッチを押したり離したりして、希望するセットアップ・メニューを選択して下さい。それから 「-」 が表示されるまで押し続けて下さい。 ・ スイッチを押したり押し続けたりすることでセッティングを保存したりメニューに戻ったりができます。 ・ 初めのメニュー表示が終了させると、その時点での設定で終了します。スピードメーターに表示されている数字は、どこで点灯するかの割合はデフォルトで41に設定されています。26-49がカスタムです。 ・ 燃料送り装置の値を センサー電圧/バッテリー電圧 のパーセンテージで表示させるとテストになる。この数値が設定したメニューの値よりも大きければ、低燃料ライト(警告灯)が点灯するはずである。 ・ rESEt は値を工場出荷時の値であるデフォルトの41% (燃料タンクの1/4) に保つ。 ・ 微調整は希望するタンクの中の燃料の量がどれくらいで警告を発するのか、ということについてのみ可能である。そこで警告灯を点灯して欲しいのだというレベルになったら、スイッチを押し続けてその値を保存して下さい。設定は26-49の範囲でなければならず、そうでないと値が保存されません。 * 最後まできたところで、ぼんやり訳していた部分の意味が分ってきました。本当は初めに戻って改めて訳したいのですが、むしろ原文を丁寧に読めば、その方が正確かもしれないと思えてきました。 訳文のおかしなところは、あちこち修正しながら読んで下さい。

uroshito
質問者

お礼

ようやく内容を理解出来ました。 ほんとうに助かりました。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

燃料残量警告灯のセットアップ ・ 「FUEL」 という表示が出るまでスイッチを押して下さい。次に、「-」 という表示が出るまで押し続けて下さい。 ・ これで 「OFF」 と 「ON」 の表示ができます。希望のセッティングになるまでスイッチを押して下さい。 ・ セッティングを選択するために 「-」 という表示が出るまでスイッチを押して下さい。 ・ OFF は低燃料機能をオフにし、Dakota Digital ゲージの低燃料ライトを無効にして、以後は点灯しません。 ・ 機能を有効にすると、以下のメニューにアクセスできます。 o donE セットアップを終了して現在の最も好ましい割合を表示します。 o tESt 残量計の電圧からバッテリーの電圧までの比率を表示します。 o rESEt セッティングを大部分のストック・ゲージをデフォルトの値である41%に変更する。[or の後ろは文字化けと思われる ? が表示されているため不明] o Adjust (used to set a custom level from 26 - 49% about ? tank to empty) o Adjust カスタム・レベルを26-49%から空に設定 [about の後ろの文字化けあり] 文字化けしていると思われる箇所があり、正確に訳せたとは思えませんが、参考までに。 ここで食事に行きます。

• cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.1

これは操作マニュアルと思いますので、意味を理解するというよりも記載の通り実行してみてわかるものと思います。 FuEL Low fuel light setup FuEL Low燃料ライトの設定(おそらく) ? Press and release the switch until “FUEL” is displayed, then press and hold the switch until “ - ” is displayed. FUELと表示されるまでスイッチを押して離します。その後"-"が表示されるまでスイッチ押したまま保持します。 ? The display will show “oFF” or “oN”. Press and release the switch to change to the desired setting. 表示が"oFF"あるいは"oN"となりますので、任意の設定に変更するにはスイッチを押して離します。 ? Press and hold the switch until “ - ” is displayed to select the setting. 選択した設定に対して"-"が表示されるまでボタンを押してそのまま保持します。 残りはたの方にお任せします。

uroshito
質問者

お礼

スイッチを押したり離したりは理解できたのですが、 各内容がすこしちんぷんかんぷんになってしまって^^; ご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes; & it's supposed to have a super low drop out voltage and a continuous positive connection.

• 懐中電灯の説明書の和訳お願いします

ボタン一個で多モード切り替えする懐中電灯でなんとなくはわかるんですが日本語で操作方法確認したいです よろしくお願いします Advanced Operation and Configuration Short click turns on the light to High. Short click again quickly to cycle from High to Medium, and Low. Press and hold to cycle from Low to High, release to set. When press and hold, the light always cycle from Low to High regardless which level you are currently in. Double click to toggle and select between the two sub-levels for that main level. Sub-level selections (except the strobe) for the 3 main levels are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes. The second sub-level of the High can be configured after 6 double clicks. Double click (startng with the 7th) to cycle and select different brightness levels or strobes. Short click to turn off the light when finishing configurations. The selections for the second sub-level of the High are memorized after the light is turned off and through battery changes

• 翻訳お願いします

The amplifier board is the most basic design. It will take the voltage reading from the TEC and amplify the signal to a readable level shown on a volt meter. However, this requires calibration. I can't offer any calibration services because I do not own a professional LPM and I only sell the amplifier PCB with or without components. You will have to wire the TEC (with heat sink) and volt meter to the amplifier board yourself and be able to calibrate it.

• きちんと和訳ができないせいか、内容の理解ができなくて困っています

下の英文なのですが、和訳がきちんとできないせいか中々理解できません。 誰か、和訳してもらえませんか? It is this that distinguishes the ethereal purity of a flute, the sound of which is dominated by low harmonics, from the rich tone of a violin, which contains energy across a wide range of harmonics. Instruments that produce intense high harmonics (e.g., a trumpet) will tend to sound "bright." Instruments that produce intense low harmonics (e.g., a French horn) will tend to sound "warm" or "dark." These characteristics are evident even if the different instruments are playing the same note. Figure 2.14 shows the waveforms and spectra of two complex tones with the same fundamental frequency but with very different spectra. The tone displayed on the bottom will sound brighter and more "trebly" than the tone displayed on the top, since the magnitudes of the high frequency harmonics are greater in the former case.

• 英文 和訳お願いします。

eBayを利用し、届いた商品に不備があったため返金をPayPal経由で 依頼した所、出品者より以下の文章をいただきました。 恐れ入りますが、どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 Paypal is put a hold on the money, so it not available until. You give me a positive feedback a eBay and closed this case, otherwise they want me fund from my bank. I don't enough cash. PayPal is hold your cash that you send me, go to paypal closed the case, and go to ebay leave positive feedback. So payal will release fund, i will refund the money as soon as you do your part to put it out of "hold" the amount will be $545 and paypal will take some fees as well so your know,

• 和訳お願いします><

すいません、和訳お願いしたいのですが… お時間ある方お願いします。 Going on a vacation to Japan is getting more expensive for us Americans because the dollar is weak against the yen if you haven't heard. So if you visit America now, it would be more advantageous for you guys. However, I just read on Yahoo news that Japan is trying to promote its tourism and if lawmakers in Japan prove this bill/law, they will distribute 10,000 airline tickets for free, for people to visit Japan. But the trade-off is that people that accept the offer will have to blog about their experiences on the internet. If I ever do visit Japan, I will definitely visit you because I will need a tour guide lol :)

• アンプの説明について

素人ですので、どなたか簡単に教えてください。 ロードセルとアンプを譲ってもらい、使おうとしているのですが、アンプがよく分かりません。(ロードセルは、そのままADコンバータに繋げば計測できます) 電圧の入力は1チャンネルで、スイッチが、『0~20mV』・『0~200mV』・『0~1V』・『±200 mV』・『±20 mV』・『±1 V』に切りかえれます。 説明書には… Offsets the voltage so it is always in the range of 0 to 3.5 volts. When set to the 20 mV, 200 mV and 1 V positions, the amplification is set to 150, 15, and 3 respectively. The difference in voltage at the red and black terminal is amplified and output with reference to ground. When set to ±200 mV, ±20 mV, and ±1 V setting, the amplification is set to 75, 7.5 and 1.5 respectively. The difference in voltage at the red and black terminal is amplified and output with reference to 1.85 V. とあるのですが、これらの意味することがよく分かりません。 どなたか詳しい方がいましたら教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願いします!

日本語に訳していただけませんか? 宜しくお願いします。 Neptune can cause secret plots and conspiracies against you. Especially in family It could be that his family may try to turn him against you. Conspiracies in love and romantic matters. These made behind your back by others. You need to be careful whom to trust, and to beware of what goes on around you. Inwardly you may sense this, sense something going on, and live in dread of some vague unknown danger. But there will be two sides to his family character. They may pretend to be one kind of person but will be the exact opposite in private. With this Neptune aspect things will be confusing, but you must have faith in fate. This relationship will be characterized by peculiar circumstances, and experiences, that you will seem to have no option but to submit to and accept. But All things work together for the good. It is difficult to believe this sometimes. But maintain confidence in this belief, that all things will conspire in the end to the good, and also know that you can influence the same, towards a desired end.

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします。

Please do still send the razor. If my boyfriend cannot get used to it using his right hand, it is ago a beautiful piece of craftmanship and will be displayed nicely. Again, I appreciate you letting me know!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

His body odour is gagging me and I'm finding it hard to focus on my running, so I decide to switch treadmills and move to the other end to finish my 5K run.