• ベストアンサー

訳をおねがいします。

訳をおねがいします。 the experiences i shared with you will be my life long great memory. wish you good luck,and all the best. thenk you and happy birthday 友達から誕生日プレゼントと共に上記の英文カードがありました。 翻訳サイトで翻訳しましたが、サイトごとに違っていたので、あまり要領得ませんでした。 もしかしたら、スペルとか間違っているかもしれませんが、訳してくださると助かります。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

私が貰ったとしたら、こう解釈します >君と過ごした時間は生涯忘れられない思い出になるだろう >幸運を君に >そして >全ての感謝を >誕生日おめでとう

anichi
質問者

お礼

お早い解答ありがとうございます! 助かりました(^^) 皆さんをベストアンサーにしたいのですが今回は最初に解答を下さった方をベストアンサーにさせていただきます。 ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

noname#118086
noname#118086
回答No.3

あなたと共にした経験は、私の人生の記憶にずっと残るでしょう。 あなたの幸運と成功を祈っています。 ありがとうそして誕生日おめでとう。 素晴らしいメッセージじゃないですか!!

anichi
質問者

お礼

解答ありがとうございます! 照れ屋な方なので、一生懸命英文にしたんだと思います(^O^)

• ShowMeHow
  • ベストアンサー率28% (1424/5027)
回答No.2

あなたと、さまざまな経験を共有できたことは、一生の思い出になるでしょう。 幸運とご成功を、、、ありがとう、そしてお誕生日おめでとう。

anichi
質問者

お礼

解答ありがとうございます! 少しの差でベストアンサーには出来ませんしたが、また機会があれば宜しくお願いします(^^)

関連するQ&A

• 英文メールの訳を教えてください!

You know me. My life. I am concerned if I cannot give you all my attention. Just wanted you to know that work, parents and my "by myself" time is shared with you. If you are ok with that, which just means you will have some time to yourself, please come! ちゃんとした意味が知りたくて、質問させていただきました。 どなたか英語が詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら、訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• グーグルが翻訳してくれません。

グーグルが翻訳してくれません。 Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! で切れてしまいます。Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! May all your dreams come true! Even though we are miles away, it is good to know that you are always there! I wish you a long and amazing life. I wish you great health and excellent results in all your dealings. Most importantly, I wish you happiness without measure every minute in your life. Be loved, be happy, enjoy every day! Let all your fond dreams, hopes and expectations come true in your new year. You’re a miracle and a charm! (kiss) 何て書いてありますか?。

• 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 日本語にして下さい!

翻訳サイトを使いなんとく意味は分かるのですが感じとる事が出来ません:( 相手も頑張って英語で伝えてくれてるみたいなんでしっかりと理解したいのでどなたか分かりやすく日本語に訳していただけませんか⁇ You will always gonna be the one in my life.... Hold me tight and swear again and again We will never be apart

• 英語の歌詞 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 日本訳を教えてください(1)

Everyday you make a little sweet sound that I really love to stay and hear for long as you walk and talk and sing a song I feel this way wherever you are going I will go if it's so hard to do, so many things I have to lose, I've decided that I live my life for you I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you your joys and your pains or your tears are mine you are all I realize as true, no more I'll be there with you, my love I'll always be a part of you And I want you to know that by rule and line you are all, all that I live my life for I think of you think of every word we talked and every thing that we did together every moment we spent with each other Quite a few people in my life so far I met have gone away from me now you're the only one I see and the world is spinning just for you and me 長すぎるので分けますm(_ _)m (2)へ…

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Happy Birthday in Heaven My friend! Wish we could go play some paintball today... Love and miss you.

• 訳がわかりませを。教えてください。

My brain is as good as it ever was, and will probably remain so for a very long time yet, but my energy is not and cannot be what it was, and it will gradually decline. 全体の訳はなんとなくわかるのですが、ところどころわからないところがあります。 この文のso for a very long time長い間とういのは分かるのですが、soというのは、「とても」と訳せばいいのでしょうか? cannot beというのは、どのように訳せばいいですか? will beのような形も見ます。このような場合beの後ろは補語をつければいいのでしょうか? 教えてください。

• 誕生日メッセージの和訳をお願いいたします。

長文失礼いたします。 読み込めなくて、悩んでいます。 日本語らしく訳すとどうなりますか? 和訳にお願いいたします。 On your birthday, may you experience joy On your birthday, may you experience love On your birthday, may all your dreams come true On your birthday, may all your desires be filled As you wish upon a star, your life be starlight As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright As you wish upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you And a wish upon a star, made come true Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul Happy birthday, to a wonderful you Happy birthday, to a gentle soul Happy birthday, to a great you Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person

• 訳なのですが

ペンパルからのメールですがいまいち意味が理解できません。 ”私の誕生日は22日の火曜日だけど、23日の金曜日にお祝いするつもり。・・・私の解釈はここまでなんですが、 So~がよく分りません・・・。 あともし私の解釈が違っていたら教えて下さい。お願いします。 My birthday is on the 22nd of this month. It is on a Thursday. But i will celebrate my Birthday on the 23rd on that friday. So what ever day you want to see me than that day we will celebrate my day!