• 先日海外のオークションで化粧品を落札したが、追加注文したくメールしたところ、返信で商品が在庫切れであり、商品到着後の支払いを希望する旨を伝えられた。
  • 商品到着後の支払いは有利な条件ではあるが、詐欺の不安があるため、この手法での詐欺の可能性を知りたい。
  • 詐欺に詳しい方、このような手法での詐欺の有無を教えていただきたい。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mappy0213
  • ベストアンサー率26% (1706/6353)
回答No.1

一番の手口はお金をもらって 逃げるパターンですね っで商品到着後に振り込むのですからなんら問題ないでしょ 商品は手元にあるわけですからあなたになんら実害はないでしょ 強いて言うとあなたがお金を払わないってリスクの方が高いわけですから

KOOO2
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 そうですよね。。あまりに有利な取引であった為、漠然と不安になってしまいました。 これで安心して取引できそうです。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• aititaka
  • ベストアンサー率18% (41/225)
回答No.4

皆さんが仰る通り あなたに凄く有利な取引です 詐欺の不安とありますが?例えば?? どんなケースを想定していますか?

KOOO2
質問者

お礼

あまりに有利な取引であった為、漠然と不安になってしまいました。 自分でもなにか詐欺の可能性あるか考えたのですが、とくに浮かばなかったので不安になり質問させて頂きました。皆様のお手数をお掛けして申し訳ありません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • wakko777
  • ベストアンサー率22% (1067/4682)
回答No.3

信用できる取引だと思いますが。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • pepe-4ever
  • ベストアンサー率34% (580/1675)
回答No.2

商品を確認してから(もちろん偽物も含めて)振込むのですから、売主に詐欺行為の隙間は無いでしょう。 質問者さんに有利な商行為です。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の翻訳をどなたかお願いしたいです。

英語の翻訳をどなたかお願いしたいです。 先日、外国のオークションで落札した商品を、追加で入手したくて、相手に同様の価格で仕入れる事が可能か確認したところ、以下の返答がありました。 Sure, I can arrange that, but we have out if stock now. I can prepare shipment after we get a new stok, is your shipping address still same? How much you would like to order? And of course the price still the same. I prefer bank transfer if possible. No one would get scam, cause you pay me after you get the packages. How about that? 私の乏しい英語能力では、 わかりました。今はストックがありません。 ストックを手に入れた後出荷する事ができます。 お届け先の住所は同じですか? 何点ひつようですか?もちろん同様の価格になります。 決済手続きは銀行振込でおねがいします。 詐欺防止の為 といった意味かなと思っているのですが、誤った返答をしてしまうのも相手に迷惑をかけるので、英語力のある方にきちんと翻訳して頂きたく。。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

よろしくお願いいたします。 I am fine thank you what about you I am very glad that you had to face how do you still the same when you want to come to it what I want to do something we can meet you somewhere how's everything with you I want to hear about you

• How do I と How can I

今日エクステンションプログラムで そこまでどうやって(どのように)行く? という問題で先生が How do we(I) get thereと言っていました。 How can we(I)get thereはいいけど、だめっていいました。 何故だめでしょうか?通じるけど使わないということですか?私はHow can I getってよく使う気がするんですが。 どうもHowに、してやられている自分がいます。 お願いします。

• 和訳

Sorry, we don't like disputes hanging over our heads, so it was refunded. However, you can still place another order, but unfortunately it is still not in yet. mikegyver.com/blog Please follow our progress there. I would ask for you either like our Facebook page or keep checking back, then place order when it is in stock. We WILL ship ASAP if you choose express shipping. Again Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying as hard as we can to get it to come in faster, but some things we can't control 誰か和訳お願いします。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします。英→日

少し長いですがどうかお願いします。 1- Can I get more than 1 pair? Yes you can buy more than 1 pair if you buy using different cards from the same site Or if you buy using the same card from different sites. You can NOT (in most of cases) get 2 pairs from the same site using the same credit card. Both your orders will be cancelled. 2- Can I get more than 1 pair from the same site ? Yes you can get more than 1 pair from the same site if you use different credit cards 3- Can I get more than 1 pair using the same card ? No you can't get more than 1 pair from the same site using the same card. In that case you have to buy from different sites. For example you can order AJ11 from Footlocker and JimmyJazz using the same card without any problem. 4- Can I ship to the same address if I use 2 different cards? Yes, but you have to change some stuff in the address. Street -> St. -> Strt. Avenue -> Av. -> Avuene And so on..

• how do you think などについて

What do you think we can get there?  What is your opinion we can get there?  私たちがそこに行けることをどう思いますか。 という訳になるでしょうか? また、 How do you think about the math problem? などの用法はあるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

和訳してもらいたいです。 きれいに和訳できなくて お返事ができていません(>_<) よろしくお願いします Human relations are sucks! I think is too difficult thing! I understand your worry... The time pass by ours eyes, but the basic worries are the same! Always the same! our heart have a lot of worries about love, emotions... I still suffer, I still need hope, I still need run after my dreams!... Sometimes we need be calm and remember who we are! If we don't know, sourch it, is an good idea! I still sourch my self, cause time after time, I forget... I forget cause the problems, worries and sufferings can make me blind a little bit... And I start again! If you need tell me your problems, I can be your friend to talk about! Be fine, friend!

• 至急

至急 和訳お願いします! (途中省いている所もあるので読みにくいかもしれません、すみません) I hope it's a little bit colder in Seoul. How was the Italian food? I can imagine how much you must have enjoyed it. It would love to go and eat Italian food with you again. But this time we should go to a real nice Italian restaurant ... and still I would enjoy my company more that I would enjoy the food :) Yes your trip is really getting closer. Please send me an email when you are about the take the plane ... then I can imagine what where you are ... I'm so excited for you. Mid town ... yes you might be able to do a lot by foot ... but sometimes you should consider taking the metro ... especially if poor -〇〇 (名前)is getting a bit tired :) Oh there is something that you might want to try. Frozen yogurt http://www.pinkberry.com/ really nice. The reason I tried is is because I have a company in HK called pinkberry ... then I found out that it's actually a frozen yogurt store in the US ... funny. On Saturday I went running ... I suffered so much again. Luckily I didn't bring my mobile phone to track my route ... it would have been a disaster. Tomorrow I'm going running again. Then I hope to do better. Okinawa ... yes ... you can be my guide! I would really like that. But first you should come to Belgium. I you will still be excited to go to Belgium after having been to NY? I think we would get along very well while traveling ... actually maybe we would get along all the time ... But then again ... who wouldn't get along with such a pretty and sweet girl ... Please try to get some rest ... so that you can enjoy your holiday as much as possible. I'm also going to bed now ... maybe I'll dream that I'm in NY with you :)

• 解説と和訳お願いします!!!!

I can still remember how tough it was on Mom after Dad died.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • タレントがテレビやラジオに出演する時には事務所(マネージャー)が窓口となる。
  • 事務所が判断し、タレントに伝えて判断を求める形式が一般的である。
  • 例えば、タレントの仕事の範囲や活動方針を事務所が決めることもある。
回答を見る