• ベストアンサー

学校の宿題で作文中なのですが

学校の宿題で作文中なのですが I think to correct my own errors is very important to improve my English ability 間違いがあったらぜひ指摘お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

多分、「間違いを直すのは、英語の能力を上達させる上で非常に重要です」みたいなことを言いたいんでしょうか? I thinkの後にいきなりto 不定詞を続けるよりも、I think (that) と考えて、that以下に「間違いを直すのは非常に重要です」を入れる方が良いでしょう。(thatは省略可です) 「間違いを直すのは非常に重要」のところは、it is 形容詞 to 不定詞 の仮主語構文が使えます。 「英語の能力を上達させる上で」は「英語の能力を上達させるために」と考えて、in order toを使うといいでしょう。 (to 不定詞 だけでも「~するために」の言い方がありますが、前の不定詞と区別するために、in order toを使う方が判りやすいと思います) I think (that) it is very important to correct errors in order to improve an English ability. my ownとかmy English abilityのような所有格は要りません。 「間違いを直すのは、英語の能力を上達させる上で非常に重要です」というのは、皆にあてはまる一般論ですから、所有格をつけると少し変です。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の宿題が出ているのですが...

私は英語はとても苦手で(特に作文が)、今回英作文の宿題が出ているのですが(月曜日までなんです;;)... 和英辞書を片手に書いては見たものの、文の繋がりも文法的に見てもおかしいとは思うんですが、どう直せばいいのかわからないんです。。。 英作文をする際のコツとかってあるんでしょうか?それともやはり慣れでしょうか? 以下、とりあえず自力でやったものなんですが、直すべき所等を教えていただけるとありがたいです... I am going to go to Tokyo to travel with my family at the summer vacation of this year. We have formed a plan to do some shopping or carry out sightseeing. I consider to pleasure very much. Since many pleasant things occur the summer vacation of this year, I regard the summer vacation as very impatient. In order to enjoy the summer vacation, it does its best in study till then.

• 英文の自己紹介文なのですが・・

こんにちは。 ある仕事に応募しようと思っているのですが、書き出しがなかなか うまくきまらず困っています。 The reason I hope to join your office is that I will give me the opportunity to improve my English communication skills more than now and hope to make a contribution to your office by using my English ability. 特にhope以下が自信がないのですが、英語力を生かしてといいたいの ですがby using my English abilityっておかしいでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語日記23 語学を学ぶのに一番大事なこと

最近ながい文章がかけません。すぐにかくことがなくなってしまいます。。。。。 なにか良い方法ありますか?? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです There are many people in the world who want to learn foreign languages but what is the most important to progress of one`s ability of languages. In my opinion, The fastest way for you to improve your language skills is to go to the country where the language you want to learn is spoken However, there are a lot of people who go abroad every day in Japan but I think that they tend to gather up with their own country. This is because they feel relieved when they talk with their own country people. you have a big misunderstanding if you think that you would be able to speak foreign language easily the way of just going abroad.

• 埼玉大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

埼玉大学 自由英作文 2012                                                                                                         条件・ 世の中には、いろいろな先生がいます。さて、あなたの理想の先生について詳しく書きなさい。(120~150字)                                                                                                               Needless to say , teachers are required the ability of teachering , but I think that the                                                               communication skill is also important. Since a school is the place where we have to leran                                                                  Japanese or English and so on, teachers need to have a lot of knowledge about that, but I think                                                               a teacher who has the good communication skill is more interesting and friendly. I have an                                                                   experience supporting my idea. When I wes a junior high school student , I joined teniss club. One                                                               day, I had a match with a student of other school. I couldn't win the match , so I was disappointed,                                                              however , my teacher said to me "Don't give up and you can do it". This word helped me very                                                                 much. I think that it is important for teachers not only to teach their students but also to                                                                    communicate with them. (142字)                                                                                                                                                                      拙い文章ですが、文法面を中心にご指導いただけるとありがたいです。添削をお願いできる方がいなくて・・・。厳しいご指摘宜しくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします

英作文の添削お願いします また、英文が英語のロジック(論理)にあっているかや、間違いについて、なぜ間違えなのかを教えていただければ嬉しいです。 英語がおよそ今日および将来における最も便利な国際語であることには疑いはありません。そのため、国際コミュニケーションの手段として英語を学ぶ ことがいかに重要であるかがくり返し強調されています。にもかかわらず、 日本人の英語能力に欠陥があることが指摘され続けるという状況は全く改善されていないのです。 There is no doubt that English is the most common language all over the world and will be in the future. Therefore it is often said how important learning English is as a means of global communication. However, we still hear a lot of complaints that Japanese people don't have enough ability to use English.

• 動名詞、不定詞を使った英作文

動名詞、不定詞を使った次の英作文が正しいか教えてください。 「私は、本を読むことは、勉強することと同じくらい重要だと思います。」 上記を動名詞を使って、 I think reading books is as important as studying. でよいのでしょうか。 またこの文を、不定詞を使って、 I think to read books is as important as to study. また、 I think reading books is as important as to study. と、動名詞、不定詞を一文の中でこのように使ってもよいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文のアドバイスお願いします

中学校生活であなたにとって大切な経験は何ですかという質問に対する英作文で、 School trip is my very important experience. My classmates went to Hokkaido this summer. We enjoyed beautiful nature. It made us surprised. After then, our friendship has become strong. と答えると、20点満点中何点もらえますか 中3の問題です 添削、アドバイス等よろしくお願いします

• 塾の宿題がわかりません!問題多w (教科・英語)

塾の宿題で先生の質問もされずわけのわからない問題をやらされることになりました。 日本語訳も書いてないしわけわかりません! 答えを教えてください! 問題が少し多いですがよろしくお願いします 1.次の文の_に(  )内の語を適する形にかえて書きなさい。 (1)The students were _ lunch when Mr.Brown went into the room (eat) (2)Science is _ us by Ms.Yamada this year (teah) (3)My mother is _ than my father (busy) (4)How many times have you _ the girl? (see) (5)That _ boy is my brother (swim) (6)This is a house _ about one hundred years ago (bulid) 2.次の(  )内の語句を並び替えて、英語を完成しなさい。 (1)(is/to/English/important/it/him/he/for/study) (2)(her/interesting/the/made/very/book/was/happy) (3)(carry/my aunt/carrying/her/me/asked/bags/to) (4)(difficult/math/English/is/most/more/or/which) (5)(too/they/very/to/their homewark/were/tired/do) (6)(in/is/Bill/japan/a student/studied/studying) (7)(did/what/Ms.Green/do/told/to/us)

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

大学受験を控えた受験生です。 志望大で自由英作文が課されるので対策をしているのですがなかなかうまく書けません。出題が200語程度なので全体で35分(日本語でメモ10~15分)で書く練習はしているのですが。。。 構成の作っている段階でネタ不足になってしまったり、メモが難しくなってしまい英文として表現する際に手がとまってしまいます。 添削とアドバイス(役に立つ表現や字数稼ぎのポイント、構成の立て方、自分だったらどうゆう内容で書くかなど)をいただけると非常にありがたいです。 問題 良い教師がどのようにあるべきかあなたの意見を200語程度の英文で書きなさい。     I think that a good teacher has to have three points. First of all,It is imporatnt for a good teacher to be friendly to his students.Of course,he should sometimes scold them when they make mistakes or play a trick too far.However,If student think their is so obstinate or stern that they won't speak to him,he can't understand what his students think and worry about. socondly,It is also important not to give answers ofsome questions to his students quickly.In my experiences,my teacher who I think is the best teacher didn't give me asolution of my trouble.However,he gave me a hint,and he have me think more seriously.So he teach me how important to solve the troubles by myself. Thirdly,he should improve his teaching skills.For example,It is important to think how to teach a difficult question to his students understandably,to consult with senior teacher about his students or class.If the teaching skills of the teacher is improve,his students can learn interestingly. So teachers should have above three points to be a good teacher.

• 中三 英作文

英作文の減点理由をアドバイスお願い致します。8点満点中2点減点されてしまいました。 「中学校で経験した事」がテーマです。 I was enjoyed studying English in junior high school. It is because I enjoyed speaking English with ALT. When I said "Hello" to ALT, he said "Hello" to me and smiled. I was very happy when I saw his smiles. I think studying English mskes me tired, but it is mskes me happy. どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。