• ベストアンサー

英文のメール、どなたか和訳をお願いします。。。

英文のメール、どなたか和訳をお願いします。。。 ドイツ人の友達から今、英語のメールが来ました。 単語はひろえるのですが、つなげて考えることが出来ません。 どなたか、日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? as Germany is where the best beer comes from it's no wonder that I at tract beer loving people. Let's say it like that I'm third german,third beer and third Japanese. 英語、勉強不足ですね・・・。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • wodenkan
  • ベストアンサー率48% (96/200)
回答No.1

ドイツ人の英語なので、微妙ですね。 I at tractはたぶんI'm attractedの間違いでしょう。 ドイツは最高のビール原産地だから、私がビール好きの人に惹かれるのも当然です。 言うなれば、私は1/3がドイツ人で、1/3がビールで、1/3が日本人ってことかな。

milk-pasta
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます^^ 日本人とドイツ人のハーフの人だったので、意味がわかりました。 ビールも3分の1入っている所で笑っちゃいましたが・・・(笑) 速いレスポンス、ありがとうございます。 私も、もっと英語を勉強します。 助かりました、ありがとうございました!!!

関連するQ&A

• 英文を和訳して下さい。

The British military historian Correlli Barnett claimed that the Treaty of Versailles was "extremely lenient in comparison with the peace terms that Germany herself, when she was expecting to win the war, had had in mind to impose on the Allies". Furthermore, he claimed, it was "hardly a slap on the wrist" when contrasted with the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk that Germany had imposed on a defeated Russia in March 1918, which had taken away a third of Russia's population (albeit of non-Russian ethnicity), one-half of Russia's industrial undertakings and nine-tenths of Russia's coal mines, coupled with an indemnity of six billion marks. Eventually, even under the "cruel" terms of the Treaty of Versailles, Germany′s economy had been restored to its pre-war status. Barnett also claims that, in strategic terms, Germany was in fact in a superior position following the Treaty than she had been in 1914. Germany′s eastern frontiers faced Russia and Austria, who had both in the past balanced German power. Barnett asserts that its post-war eastern borders were safer, because the former Austrian Empire fractured after the war into smaller, weaker states, Russia was wracked by revolution and civil war, and the newly restored Poland was no match for even a defeated Germany. In the West, Germany was balanced only by France and Belgium, both of which were smaller in population and less economically vibrant than Germany. Barnett concludes by saying that instead of weakening Germany, the treaty "much enhanced" German power. Britain and France should have (according to Barnett) "divided and permanently weakened" Germany by undoing Bismarck's work and partitioning Germany into smaller, weaker states so it could never have disrupted the peace of Europe again. By failing to do this and therefore not solving the problem of German power and restoring the equilibrium of Europe, Britain "had failed in her main purpose in taking part in the Great War".The British historian of modern Germany, Richard J. Evans, wrote that during the war the German right was committed to an annexationist program which aimed at Germany annexing most of Europe and Africa. Consequently, any peace treaty that did not leave Germany as the conqueror would be unacceptable to them. Short of allowing Germany to keep all the conquests of the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk, Evans argued that there was nothing that could have been done to persuade the German right to accept Versailles. Evans further noted that the parties of the Weimar Coalition, namely the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SPD), the social liberal German Democratic Party (DDP) and the Christian democratic Centre Party, were all equally opposed to Versailles, and it is false to claim as some historians have that opposition to Versailles also equalled opposition to the Weimar Republic.

• 和訳してください・・・

how do you say I love you in japanese? という文です。 海外の方とメールをしていてどう理解していいのかわかりません。。。 よろしくおねがいします。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! 12Therefore everyone-Dr Adenauer, the Russians, the Americans, the French and ourselves-feel in our hearts that a divided Germany is safer for the time being. 13But none of us dare to say this so openly because of the effect upon German public opinion. 14Therefore we all publicly support a united Germany, both on his own terms. 23Adenauer wanted to avoid a failure of the negotiations at all cost. 24For this reason he was reserved in his attitude towards the June events in the GDR(he also didn’t want to give the USSR any cause to direct accusations at the West.) 25Above and beyond that, uncertainty about the consequences of a possible intervention was too great.

• 英文を和訳して下さい。

The German economy was so weak that only a small percentage of reparations was paid in hard currency. Nonetheless, even the payment of this small percentage of the original reparations (132 billion gold marks) still placed a significant burden on the German economy. Although the causes of the devastating post-war hyperinflation are complex and disputed, Germans blamed the near-collapse of their economy on the treaty, and some economists estimated that the reparations accounted for as much as one-third of the hyper-inflation. In March 1921, French and Belgian troops occupied Duisburg, which formed part of the demilitarized Rhineland, according to the Treaty of Versailles.[citation needed] In January 1923, French and Belgian forces occupied the rest of the Ruhr area as a reprisal after Germany failed to fulfill reparation payments demanded by the Versailles Treaty. The German government answered with "passive resistance", which meant that coal miners and railway workers refused to obey any instructions by the occupation forces. Production and transportation came to a standstill, but the financial consequences contributed to German hyperinflation and completely ruined public finances in Germany. Consequently, passive resistance was called off in late 1923. The end of passive resistance in the Ruhr allowed Germany to undertake a currency reform and to negotiate the Dawes Plan, which led to the withdrawal of French and Belgian troops from the Ruhr Area in 1925.In 1920, the head of the Reichswehr Hans von Seeckt clandestinely re-established the General Staff, by expanding the Truppenamt (Troop Office); purportedly a human resources section of the army. In March, 18,000 German troops entered the Rhineland under the guise of attempting to quell possible unrest by communists and in doing so violated the demilitarized zone. In response, French troops advanced further into Germany until the German troops withdrew. German officials conspired systematically to evade the clauses of the treaty, by failing to meet disarmament deadlines, refusing Allied officials access to military facilities, and maintaining and hiding weapon production. As the treaty did not ban German companies from producing war material outside of Germany, companies moved to the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Sweden. Bofors was bought by Krupp, and in 1921 German troops were sent to Sweden to test weapons. The establishment of diplomatic ties with the Soviet Union, via the Genoa Conference and Treaty of Rapallo, was also used to circumvent the Treaty of Versailles. Publicly, these diplomatic exchanges were largely in regards to trade and future economic cooperation. However, secret military clauses were included that allowed for Germany to develop weapons inside the Soviet Union. Furthermore, it allowed for Germany to establish three training areas for aviation, chemical and tank warfare.

• 竹内まりやの~人生の扉~の英文の訳

お世話になります。 竹内まりやの「人生の扉」が大好きなのですが、 間に入っている英文の意味がどうしても知りたいのです。 日本語に訳していただけませんでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 I say it's fun to be 20 You say it's great to be 30 And they say it's lovely to be 40 But I feel it's nice to be 50 I say it's fine to be 60 You say it's alright to be 70 And they say still good to be 80 But I'll maybe live over 90 I say it's sad to get weak You say it's hard to get older And they say that life has no meaning But I still believe it's worth living But I still believe it's worth living

• 和訳を教えてください

In my japanese classroom almost no one enjoy manga -.- but I mean it's pretty clear that it's one of the many things that people like about your country. So is it because of the bad side that manga can have (hentai, violence) that adults don't really like it? It's funny because sometimes it's clearly exposed. Like in the Kyoto train station with the statues and pictures from Osamu Tezuka work. I don't know if I'm really clear... If not sorry. I guess what I'm trying to say is that manga opinion seems kinda contradictory in Japan. And in my opinion, Japanese people should be proud, but again.. I'm a fan, so I'm not gonna say otherwise right...? 日本語を勉強している子からのメールに書いてあった文章です。 (クラスメイトの中で漫画を読む子はいないけど)日本が好きなのは 日本の漫画が好きだからという理由の子がたくさんいるのは明白です。 大人は漫画の性的や暴力的な描写が嫌い? 矛盾してるよね、京都駅で手塚治虫のアトムの像があったりするのに。 よくわからないなあ。 I'm not gonna say というのは何を指しているんでしょうか??? So is it becauseからの文章が当てずっぽうです^^; なんとなく和訳はしてみたんですが全体の意味がいまいちつかめず困っています。 日本は漫画を文化の一部として全面にアピールしているのに一方では 漫画好きな人に対してシビアな目が向けられるのはなんか矛盾してる ということが言いたいのかなと思ったんですが。 (この前のメールでオタクのことについて聞かれたので) メールの一部を抜粋しているので意味がとれないかもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いします。 わかりにく文章で申し訳ありません…

• 英文メールを訳して頂けませんか(少し長いです)

英文メールを訳して頂けませんか(少し長いです) hi! it seems that the person that sent you the mail isn't aware that you don't post Youko's blog entries in the community anymore, was that mail written in japanese? I think you should clarify that to that person the way you share it now, is way of precaution that it's well applied in this case I am part of other fandoms where people share the artists' blog updates sent via mobile phone, and they request not to post it anywhere else, that's a way to prevent things get out of control I said it before and I really appreciate your sharing Youko's updates because info about her is really rare hopefully things are ok (^_^)V written by Manami 抽象的な感じがして内容が正確に分かりません、すみませんがどなたか助けて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を読み上げるソフト

ずいぶん前に買ったPCに付いていた東○の読み上げソフトを使っています。日本語は結構読んでくれるのですが、英語を読ませると、単語を1つずつ読んでしまいます。 I / wonder / what / it / is / that / is / making / the / noise / upstairs. という感じになってしまいます。 I wonder / what it is / that is making the noise upstairs. せめてこんなふうに読んでくれるソフトってあるのでしょうか? ご存知のかたはよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文和訳なるべく早くお願いします!

Something must have caused languages, even in the past and under traditional conditions, to diverge and to remain separate, in the face of all that contact. Here's how it happens. Any of us over the age of 40 has observed that languages change even over the course of just a few decades, with some words dropping out of use, new words being coined, and pronunciation shifting. For instance, whenever I revisit Germany , where I lived in 1961, young Germans notice that they have to explain to me some new German words (e.g, the new word Handi for cell phones, which didn't exist in 1961), and that I still use some old-fashioned German words that have been going out of use since 1961(e.g, jener/jene for "that/those"). But young Germans and I can still mostly understand each other well. Similarly, you American readers under the age of 40may not recognize some formerly popular English words like "ballyhoo," but incompensation you daily use the verb "to Google" and the participle "Googling" which didn't exist in my childhood.

• 和訳をお願いします

thanks again for letting me have some extra time to pay for this. my husbands disability check comes on the 3rd each month so I will have the payment for you by that date