英語長文の和訳に困っています

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語長文の和訳に困っています。和訳できる英語が堪能な方に教えていただきたいです。
  • 以下の文を和訳できる英語の知識がある方、助けてください。
  • 英語長文の翻訳に困っています。どなたか和訳していただける方いらっしゃいますか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語長文です。和訳できず困っています。

英語長文です。和訳できず困っています。 ここに載っている文です。 http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/HareTort.shtml 丸投げで申し訳ないのですが、 以下の文、和訳できる英語が堪能な方、教えてもらえませんでしょうか? -The Hare and The Tortoise- A Hare having ridiculed the slow movements of a Tortoise, was challenged by the latter to run a race, a Fox to go to the goal and be the judge. They got off well together, the hare at the top of her speed, the Tortoise, who had no other intention than making his antagonist exert herself, going very leisurely. After sauntering along for some time he discovered the Hare by the wayside, apparently asleep, and seeing a chance to win pushed on as fast as he could, arriving at the goal hours afterward, suffering from extreme fatigue and claiming the victory. "Not so," said the Fox; "the Hare was here long ago, and went back to cheer you on your way." Hareという兎が、動きが遅い亀を馬鹿にして… というところまでしかわかりません。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

-ウサギと亀- 亀のノロマなことをからかっていたウサギが、競争しようという挑戦を受けた。キツネが審判をかって出た。 2匹は同時に走りだした。ウサギは全力で、一方の亀はウサギが全力を費しているのを傍目にマイペースで進んだ。 しばらくのらくらと進んでいると、ウサギが道端で眠っているのを見付けた。これは勝つ可能性はあるとみて、何時間もかかってへとへとになって、勝利を確信してゴールインした。 「残念だな」とキツネが言った。「ウサギはとっくにゴールインして、君を応援しに戻っていったよ」

tamachi3344
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました^^

その他の回答 (1)

• wodenkan
  • ベストアンサー率48% (96/200)
回答No.1

最後の一文までは、ご存知の通り「ウサギとカメ」の話です。 (まぁキツネがジャッジで加わってますが) カメが寝てるウサギを抜いてゴールして勝利宣言をすると、キツネが 「いいや、ウサギはとっくの昔にゴールして、お前を応援しに戻ったよ」 と、なんとも身も蓋もないお話になってます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語長文の和訳。

英語が得意な人が居ましたら、 和訳をお願い致します。 My father has a friend in Osaka. His name is Akira Sato. He and my father became friends When they were student at the same college in Tokyo. Mr.Sato studenthard When he was a college student. But he also worked hard, because he wanted to go to the United States to study English at college. At last he got enough money to go there. In 1974 he finished college in Japan, and he went to the United States in August that year. His parents gave him some money When he left Japan. But two weeks afterhe started to stay in the United States, he because too sick to move. He had on friends to take care of him. He Could not eat or drink anything that day. The nextday, The old woman living next door to him found that he was so sick, and she college an ambulance for him. Hewas carried to a hospital. He was saved! But the doctor told him to go back to Japan, because he was too weak to study in the United States. The old woman did everything for him, so he Could come back to Japan one month later. And he got well. five years later, in 1979, he got married. One day in that year, When he was watching TV, he know about foreign students who were trying to find an inexpensive apartment in Japan. The students were not so rich. He remembered The kind old woman in the United States. Three years later, Mr. and Mrs. Sato made a house for foreign students near their house. The students didn't have to pay a lot of money to Mr. and Mrs. Sato. Mr. and Mrs. Sato have taken care of forty foreign students since 1982. The students call them "our parents in Japan." Some of them invited Mr. and Mrs. Sato to their countries. Mr. and Mrs. Sato didn't have their own children but they are very happy to have many "children" in foreign countries. 以上です。 誤字脱字がありましたらすみません。和訳、宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

Although Murray delegated the responsibility for the battle to Dobell, he set three objectives. These were to capture a line along the Wadi Ghuzzee in order to cover the laying of the railway line, to prevent the defenders withdrawing before they were attacked, and to "capture Gaza and its garrison by a coup de main." The plan of attack produced by Dobell and his staff, was similar to those successfully implemented at Magdhaba by Chauvel and at Rafa by Chetwode, except that the EEF infantry were to have a prominent role. On a larger scale than the previous battles, the garrison at Gaza, established in fortified entrenchments and redoubts, was to be surrounded and captured, before Ottoman reinforcements could arrive. The main attack on the town and Ali Muntar hill would come from the south, by the Desert Column's 53rd (Welsh) Division commanded by Dallas, supported by one infantry brigade of Eastern Force's 54th (East Anglian) Division, commanded by Hare.

• 英文の和訳で困っています

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください よろしくお願いします!! The FDJ was founded on 7 March 1946 and systematically built up under the leadership of the later SED general secretary, Erich Honecker, as a youth organization allegedly ‘above party affiliation’. Arrested by the Gestapo in 1937. Honecker, a roofer born at Wiebelskirchen in the Saarland, had survived to be liberated by the Red Army on 27 April 1945. In May he joined the ‘Ulbricht Group’ and as youth secretary of the CC of the KPD built up the ‘Antifa’ youth committees, which led to the founding of the FDJ in 1946. According to official statistics, approximately 70 per cent of young people between 14 and 25 in the GDR were members of the FDJ. The proportion of school pupils and students was particularly high. The officials of the FDJ were often at the same time members of the SED.

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいですよろしくお願いします!! The FDJ was founded on 7 March 1946 and systematically built up under the leadership of the later SED general secretary, Erich Honecker, as a youth organization allegedly ‘above party affiliation’. Honecker, a roofer born at Wiebelskirchen in the Saarland, had survived to be liberated by the Red Army on 27 April 1945. In May he joined the ‘Ulbricht Group’ and as youth secretary of the CC of the KPD built up the ‘Antifa’ youth committees, which led to the founding of the FDJ in 1946. According to official statistics, approximately 70 per cent of young people between 14 and 25 in the GDR were members of the FDJ. The proportion of school pupils and students was particularly high. The officials of the FDJ were often at the same time members of the SED.

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします。 The move by the SPD to institute a referendum on nuclear armament was rejected by the Federal Constitutional Court, which did not want to approve any plebiscites in Germany and this led to a disenfranchisement of West Germans as regards democratic poliries.

• 英語の和訳

1:What a fool he was to reject such a wonderful offer! 2:The wind was not so strong as to prevent us from sky-diving. 3:Three months is too short a time to prepare this project. 4:The books which are on that list will be difficult to obtain in Japan. 5:Some japanese youngsters do not feel that chopsticks are easy to pick up food with. 和訳お願いします

• 英語の長文、和訳お願いします

I remember a lesson I learned from my dad on a warm spring day many years ago in northern Minnesota. As we fished for tront on the Prairie River, my attention was drawn to a flight of geese heading north to their summer home in Canada. My youthful curiosity aroused, I asked my dad why the geese were flying in a "V" formation. He said geese fly in formation because they can travel up to 30 percent faster in formation than if they fly individually. Each goose was flying independently, and yet they were all flying together. The formation's structure gave them the extra speed. The formation also meant that there was always a goose that led the entire group. They also knew where they were going. They had a goalーtheir summer home in Canada. You have never heard of a flight of geese giving up and stopping in Kansas. They also reach their goal.

• 和訳お願いします

The team’s Titanic research may justify Captain Smith’s choices by showing that he had a good excuse for reacting so casually to a report of ice in the ship’s path. He had no reason at the time to believe that the icebergs he was facing were as numerous or as large as they turned out to be, Olson said. この文の和訳をお願いします。翻訳サイトはなしでお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

Steven and I dated for two years. The first year was wonderful. My family and my in-laws all accepted him. As year two began, he began to change. He stopped being attentive, and started to randomly go out by himself. We eventually broke up because he couldn't commit. At the beginning of our relationship, he didn't seem to have a problem with commitment. He took advantage of my life and of my children being secure with him. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I was doing some last-minute Christmas shopping in a toy store and decided to look at Barbie dolls for my nieces. A nicely dressed little girl was excitedly looking through the Barbie dolls as well, with a roll of money clamped tightly in her little hand. When she came upon a Barbie she liked, she would turn and ask her father if she had enough money to buy it. He usually said "yes," but she would keep looking and keep going through their ritual of "do I have enough?"  As she was looking, a little boy wandered in across the aisle and started sorting through the Pokemon toys. He was dressed neatly, but in clothes that were obviously rather worn, and wearing a jacket that was probably a couple of sizes too small. He too had money in his hand, but it looked to be no more than five dollars or so at the most. He was with his father as well, and kept picking up the Pokemon video toys. Each time he picked one up and looked at his father, his father shook his head,"no".